F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
klan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by klan »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:10 am
justhide wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:14 am
I don't know if it's meant only for race, but I tried in practice (x16 speed) and after 10 ingame minutes, the game froze. Other than this, it was working as intended
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I only tried it during a race. It's pointless to use the cheat during practice anyway, since the game pretends to return the tires to pirelli. I simmed the practice and quali when I was looking for the asm code.

In another note, I was trying to look for engine temp, engine durability, tire temp, and ers deployment. Couldn't find them except ers. ERS and money seem to work the same - in that you can change the value in CE but it's not reflecting the changes in the game.
driver development points. can u do that pls this game too hard level up

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:30 am
Hey Fellas,

So after digging around a bit. I was able to get Tires and Fuel. So attached is 0% Tire and Fuel wear when enabling. Enabling the cheat will affect both cars. Please note, do not enable the cheat until race actually starts (when Crofty says "lights out and away we go"). Try it out and please give feedback. I haven't looked at assembler code in over 20 years so please forgive me. I can't figure out how to change the Fuel load numbers for the time being.
it's affecting all cars

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:59 am

it's affecting all cars
Yes. I noticed that. I disabled the ASM code which the game uses for all cars when it comes to Tires and Fuel. So for the version below I had to do pointer maps for 4 tires in Car #1. Please test it out. It may not work for everyone. You can activate the cheat during the pre-race setup. It's 430am here. I need sleep. I'll try and do Car #2 tomorrow before work, and then work on Fuel which will allow you to set low Fuel loads.
Attachments
F1 Manager 22 - Tire V1.CT
(3.09 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

Duasatu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Duasatu »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:10 am
justhide wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:14 am
I don't know if it's meant only for race, but I tried in practice (x16 speed) and after 10 ingame minutes, the game froze. Other than this, it was working as intended
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I only tried it during a race. It's pointless to use the cheat during practice anyway, since the game pretends to return the tires to pirelli. I simmed the practice and quali when I was looking for the asm code.

In another note, I was trying to look for engine temp, engine durability, tire temp, and ers deployment. Couldn't find them except ers. ERS and money seem to work the same - in that you can change the value in CE but it's not reflecting the changes in the game.
you can edit the durability (engine, ers, and gearbox)

try this in practice
i try to use wear gearbox (26%), and i search value between 0,25 and 0,27
every 10 minutes or when the value drop in practice, i search again, and found the right value
but yeah, this step is so much longer than tyre and fuel

WudzWioski
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WudzWioski »

Can anyone help with Driver development points?

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Hey Fellas,

So here's V2 of the Tire trainer. So now the cheat table uses pointers on 4 tires for both Car #1 and #2. So far, I've only tried the table for race setups. You guys can try it for practice and quali runs and give me feedback. But my focus is race. Keep in mind, while the cheat is enabled, the tire condition is set to whatever the value is set at. If, for example, you started with less than 100% tire life and then boxed for a new 100% set, the new set will take on whatever percentage is set based on the current value. You can enable the cheat prior to starting the race in the setup screen. I'm working on Fuel loads on both cars next. I'm uploading this table now just in case I don't finish the fuel load cheat before I go to work.
Attachments
F1 Manager 22 - Tire V2.CT
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

awardone wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 am
Thanks for these! However like justhide said, when locking the fuel and/or tire my game locked up after both drivers did a pit (not sure how long I was racing, maybe like 20 minutes?). This was during the race and not the practice. I am pretty sure you can't save midrace, so I will have to see tomorrow if it happens again.
It works fine for me. Maybe before the car enters the pits disable the cheat, have the car exit the pits, and then re-enable the cheat again.

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Hey fellas,

Alright so the next table now has the fuel load cheat for both cars. The fuel load value in the cheat table is in kilograms (kg). The tire value is in percentage with the value '1' representing 100% tire life. Please note: You can enable the fuel load cheat in the pre-race setup screen, and enter whatever number you like. However, the game will not reflect this number. The final number will be reflected when the race starts. So, for example, in the pre-race setup, the game says I have 100kg of fuel even though my cheat table is saying 1kg. This is fine. When the race starts, the game will reflect 1kg. This should give you that rocket start as soon as the light drops.
Attachments
F1 Manager 22 - Tire and Fuel v3.CT
(5.65 KiB) Downloaded 367 times

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Duasatu wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:09 pm

you can edit the durability (engine, ers, and gearbox)

try this in practice
i try to use wear gearbox (26%), and i search value between 0,25 and 0,27
every 10 minutes or when the value drop in practice, i search again, and found the right value
but yeah, this step is so much longer than tyre and fuel
Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that later. But it seems people are more concerned about the dev points. So I'm going to see what I can do.

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:41 pm
Hey fellas,

Alright so the next table now has the fuel load cheat for both cars. The fuel load value in the cheat table is in kilograms (kg). The tire value is in percentage with the value '1' representing 100% tire life. Please note: You can enable the fuel load cheat in the pre-race setup screen, and enter whatever number you like. However, the game will not reflect this number. The final number will be reflected when the race starts. So, for example, in the pre-race setup, the game says I have 100kg of fuel even though my cheat table is saying 1kg. This is fine. When the race starts, the game will reflect 1kg. This should give you that rocket start as soon as the light drops.
I did a test on version 2 apparently it's only working on Aston Martin

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

the pointers seem to work only on the team you were looking for and it will take a lot of work to make pointers for all teams I'm looking at some old tutorials here to see if I can find a solution

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:46 pm

I did a test on version 2 apparently it's only working on Aston Martin
Crap. Thanks for the input. I am using AM as my guinea pig.

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

protege wrote:
Hey fellas,
Is this for Epic version? Or Steam. Seems like doesnt work on Epic...

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Greg956 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:04 pm
protege wrote:
Hey fellas,
Is this for Epic version? Or Steam. Seems like doesnt work on Epic...
I'm using Steam. Sorry I can't help you with Epic since I don't have the game in that platform.

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:47 pm
the pointers seem to work only on the team you were looking for and it will take a lot of work to make pointers for all teams I'm looking at some old tutorials here to see if I can find a solution
Damn. Yeah confirmed. My current pointers only work for Aston. I will get on the other 9 teams. I'm just hoping the devs don't issue a patch while I'm working on this. Lol