SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE

Post by KS212 »

Skyross_VII wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am
I noticed that there are 3 suits missing (the 3 Kingdoms themed ones) after using the "Give all MS" script, however, they show up as partner units. Would it be possible to look into this?
Those are DLC suits. If they don't show up with the script that means you need the extra data it downloads.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Skyross_VII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skyross_VII »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:53 am
Skyross_VII wrote:
I noticed that there are 3 suits missing (the 3 Kingdoms themed ones) after using the "Give all MS" script, however, they show up as partner units. Would it be possible to look into this?
Those are DLC suits. If they don't show up with the script that means you need the extra data it downloads.
I just used 2 of them as my partner unit and they worked fine, that's strange.

w2006alex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by w2006alex »

Skyross_VII wrote:
3 Kingdoms-themed suit seems to be the early-purchase bonus, I don't sure if you are able to get them...

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Skyross_VII wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:13 am
I just used 2 of them as my partner unit and they worked fine, that's strange.
Everyone can use them as partner units, but if you want them playable yeah, they're DLC.

danver2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danver2 »

btw anyone else stuck at level 50 and can not get any more exp like at all? cause im in the second directory in the game and im at level 50 and its not giving me anymore anyone have any clue as to why?

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

danver2 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:29 pm
btw anyone else stuck at level 50 and can not get any more exp like at all? cause im in the second directory in the game and im at level 50 and its not giving me anymore anyone have any clue as to why?
you beat me to asking this very question. stuck at 50 also here and i'm on directory 5 :/ even googled about it and couldn't find anything either :/

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:56 pm
danver2 wrote:
you beat me to asking this very question. stuck at 50 also here and i'm on directory 5 :/ even googled about it and couldn't find anything either :/
Im at directory 7 currently and still at 50. I assume if there is an 8th directory then when you might get the next official level cap/limit breaks. But need to get there to find out yet.

Skyross_VII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skyross_VII »

Allelujah wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:03 pm
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:56 pm
danver2 wrote:
Im at directory 7 currently and still at 50. I assume if there is an 8th directory then when you might get the next official level cap/limit breaks. But need to get there to find out yet.

If you're talking about player level, the game caps it at level 50 until you beat the game. After beating the final mission, your level cap increases to 80.

danver2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danver2 »

oooh ok that makes sense lol

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Skyross_VII wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:26 am
If you're talking about player level, the game caps it at level 50 until you beat the game. After beating the final mission, your level cap increases to 80.
okay. thanks for that info :)

Orion76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Orion76 »

Thanks a lots!

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Any way to Instant Gundam Analys Script?! Replays a bit boring

FateBP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FateBP »

Greetings guys, i want to ask about the pointers. My pointers are missing and i cannot click any cheats. I've already tried by manually select the process and by auto-attach the process. Anybody know something about this? Thanks guyss

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

FateBP wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:28 pm
Greetings guys, i want to ask about the pointers. My pointers are missing and i cannot click any cheats. I've already tried by manually select the process and by auto-attach the process. Anybody know something about this? Thanks guyss
Make sure you have the latest edition of both the table and Cheat Engine

FateBP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FateBP »

zufield wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:38 pm
FateBP wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:28 pm
Make sure you have the latest edition of both the table and Cheat Engine
I've already checked it, the tables and the cheat engine are already the latest one..