SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE

Post by KS212 »

Ver 1.10 patch dropped. Fortunately everything in the table still works.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

Can we get a selected part editor?

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

zufield wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:10 am
Can we get a selected part editor?
there already is one. under "Create Parts Data List". but you have to experiment on what all effects ids are for you, as seems that for each player the ids are different

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

anyone else getting a fatal error when trying to edit parts via the "Create Parts Data List" on the 1.10 version?

edit: nvm it seems to happen when trying to edit the parts already edited in previous 1.01 version of game :/

Relloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE/ Part slot bug

Post by Relloz »

Morning everyone, I’m fairly new to this and was using engine just fine till I messed up in the part editor. Now it seems every time I use wing zero only as soon as I highlight the second part slot for him or try to sell parts I get “Fatal Crash”. I’ve deleted all parts (not sure if that was the right thing to do)and even down leveled him and then leveled him up again to see if it resets his item slots but nothing. I just wanna see if someone might be able to help me fix this issue before I decide to scrap my save and start a new save just so I can play with my favorite gundam with no fatal errors again 😭

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Relloz wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:02 pm
Morning everyone, I’m fairly new to this and was using engine just fine till I messed up in the part editor. Now it seems every time I use wing zero only as soon as I highlight the second part slot for him or try to sell parts I get “Fatal Crash”. I’ve deleted all parts (not sure if that was the right thing to do)and even down leveled him and then leveled him up again to see if it resets his item slots but nothing. I just wanna see if someone might be able to help me fix this issue before I decide to scrap my save and start a new save just so I can play with my favorite gundam with no fatal errors again 😭
have you tried the "Set all MS partsslot count" option to see if that might fix? bc sounds almost like your parts slots got reset for some odd reason

Relloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Relloz »

What tab is that under? Or am I just blind 😅 sorry for late reply

Relloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Relloz »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:35 pm
Relloz wrote:
have you tried the "Set all MS partsslot count" option to see if that might fix? bc sounds almost like your parts slots got reset for some odd reason

What tab is that under ? Or am I blind 😅 sorry for late reply btw

Relloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Relloz »

Relloz wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:45 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Relloz wrote:

So I set it to 4 and execute but nothing happens

nekomimi鱼
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nekomimi鱼 »

After the update I got Fatal Crash,might because of the illegal part, if it's possible to add Remove Buggy parts

BlackZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackZero »

Update new version for game.
Old version with function create part data list that I can use it very smoothly but new version has error "Fatal Crash Engine". All part rarity from 4 to 9 when I change number of effectId1 or 2,3 that it auto change random skill and does'nt correct number skill I put in. After I out menu items and go back it. Immediately game crash with error "Fatal Crash Engine". Sorry my english is bad and thanks for reading my comments. Please fix it

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Relloz wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:01 am
Relloz wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:45 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:

So I set it to 4 and execute but nothing happens
only other option could suggest would be "Selected MS Data Editor" option for maybe seeing if you have Wing Zero set to 4 in that info

fields in there for checking if set to 4:
PartsSlotnum, PartsSlot_size, PartSlot_sizes

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

BlackZero wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:33 am
Old version with function create part data list that I can use it very smoothly but new version has error "Fatal Crash Engine". All part rarity from 4 to 9 when I change number of effectId1 or 2,3 that it auto change random skill and does'nt correct number skill I put in. After I out menu items and go back it. Immediately game crash with error "Fatal Crash Engine". Sorry my english is bad and thanks for reading my comments. Please fix it
effectids for me seem to change with each game play, so i think that is a regular thing if you are using ids from previous play. i'm always having to play around with my effects due to the constant id changing.

BlackZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackZero »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:07 pm
BlackZero wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:33 am
effectids for me seem to change with each game play, so i think that is a regular thing if you are using ids from previous play. i'm always having to play around with my effects due to the constant id changing.
I think it's because the cheat table is faulty

I have tried a few cases like:

First, I copy all my effectId from parts 7 or 8 change for part 9 then it fails like I mentioned before. Because I turned off save auto, I didn't get the save file damaged.

Second, I just collected all the parts 9 and saved the effectId skills of the parts 9 I needed and I changed it just like the case and got the same Fatal Crash Engine error as above.

Third, I continued to collect parts 9 but I classified those parts as Infighter or Sharpshooter to get the effectId of each type of MS and I also changed like the above 2 cases and it still occurs Fatal Crash.

Old Version I don't have this problem. Sorry my english is bad and thanks for reading my comments

XionLethos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XionLethos »

There's only one script i can't get to work, which is the Infinite Sub Weapon script. Everything else seems to work still after the update.