Silent Hill Homecoming PC Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Silent Hill Homecoming PC Cheat Table

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Last updated on : 8-22-22

Works with Unknown's 2.50 patch (a must have to fix crashes).

shHomecoming_1_0b.CT
Fixed Coordinates | Added Cheats
(327.12 KiB) Downloaded 1287 times
Added True XYZ Coordinates
Added Coordinates Hotkeys [Player can move through walls, floors, and ceilings]
Added Pseudo Invisibility [Zoom into 1st person view and zoom out to activate]
Updated Table Layout

Preview Cheat Table v1.0

GIFs
Hot Keys
Known Issues So Far

• 1-Hit Kill or God Mode will not work on Scarlet (boss) it will cause her to freeze when hit. This is due to the scripted design of her fight which must be accomplished in stages. So toggle the cheat off with a hot key for the fight.
  • No Clip [Issues] will allow you (and enemies) to go through walls by locking your z coordinates to 0. However, your height is not always at 0 and using this in the sewers will have you teleporting above the map and such. Adjustments to the script must be made to compliment the player's in game z coordinates at all times. This shouldn't be the only way to no clip, but it's the only way I've found so far.
  • Don't mess with Inventory Counter or you'll crash the game. I was using this to find health items but was unable to find them due to their values being encrypted and tucked away somewhere behind this complex counter system.

Older Versions

shHomecoming_1_0.CT
The 1st Batch of Cheats!
(285.93 KiB) Downloaded 661 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Gear2ndGandalf on Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Silent Hill Homecoming PC Cheat Table

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table

mola7tha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mola7tha »

Thank you very much.. I finally got it

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

You're welcome guys! Just wanted to let you know I added a new version with the coordinates pointers fixed and player positioning hotkeys that will enable you to move through walls, floors, and ceilings. Since I couldn't get noclip to work.

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

Thank you very much. I might play the game again with this table. The Patch works fantastic. I don't mean to sound demanding, but any chance you can do a table for Silent Hill 4 The Room (GOG)?

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

kellcooz wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:52 am
Thank you very much. I might play the game again with this table. The Patch works fantastic. I don't mean to sound demanding, but any chance you can do a table for Silent Hill 4 The Room (GOG)?

I was actually going to do it before Homecoming but I heard more request for this title. SH4 is my second favorite SH game btw I’ll definitely do a cheat table for it next. Only bummer is you may be waiting a month or 2 since my full time job keeps me way from le computer most of the day, and it takes me a while to find some of these cheats since my skill level isn’t high yet.

SH4 is built differently from the others with the chest and inventory system so I’ve got to figure that out. I’ll make it as quickly as I can.

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

I don't mind waiting a whole year. I'm just disappointed by the lack of reliable trainers ever since the GOG version released. I really want to play the game again but with (ahem) some slight edge. Thank you for being that ray of light.

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

kellcooz wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:02 pm
I don't mind waiting a whole year. I'm just disappointed by the lack of reliable trainers ever since the GOG version released. I really want to play the game again but with (ahem) some slight edge. Thank you for being that ray of light.
Thanks for showing appreciation I'm just lucky to have these tools and games to work with and all the help I've been getting watching tutorials by Stephen Chapman and Cheat the Game.

Btw what do you mean by the lack of reliable trainers? Are they causing the game to crash?

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

Just couldn't find any ideal one. CH is not an option, and no disrespect to their works, but I just don't have any means (nor do I want to) to pay for their trainers. Others are based on the older PC release, while I found an older table here with very limited features. Then there's a particular trainer I used that's poorly created and designed. One click and it leads to seriously anomalies in the game. I had to load up older saves and used it sparingly, though it worked well against the final boss. Sorry for the long frustrated rant.

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Wow +3 trainer you have to pay for get out of town(shend)! When I'm through it'll be +30 trainer.

PrivacyPolicy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrivacyPolicy »

Is this still able to be used?

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

PrivacyPolicy wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:28 pm
As long as Double Helix Games doesn’t plan to update SH Homecoming this table will work for eternity.

PrivacyPolicy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrivacyPolicy »

Gear2ndGandalf wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:56 am
PrivacyPolicy wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:28 pm
As long as Double Helix Games doesn’t plan to update SH Homecoming this table will work for eternity.
This table was amazing, it really made this clunky game actually fun to play; you did an amazing job.

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Glad you enjoyed it!