Tower of Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tower of Fantasy

Post by lexore »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:34 am
So can you register new account and start again or..?
to redo an account is not a concern, but that the games decter its while ECA is disable it's still strange do you get this corrected?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

lexore wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am
vosszaa wrote:
to redo an account is not a concern, but that the games decter its while ECA is disable it's still strange do you get this corrected?
No i'm talking about what happened after you get banned. Can you just register new account and start again?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 pm
lexore wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
No i'm talking about what happened after you get banned. Can you just register new account and start again?
can create another acc,but not worth.

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

vosszaa wrote:
lexore wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
if that's your question, it's not the ip that's banned but just the account, so yes I can redo one, but it's not worth it
^^"

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:01 pm
vosszaa wrote:
lexore wrote:

Why is not worth? it's free. Unless you're saying the game is not even fun to play

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

perhaps he's using the cheat in his main account. Brokenheart.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:10 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:01 pm
vosszaa wrote:

Why is not worth? it's free. Unless you're saying the game is not even fun to play
the ban is inevitable if you use cheat,its not fun for me playing without cheat hahaha,so no worth create another acc to be banned again
not worth the time losed

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

The game isn't that much fun. just so so as genshin.I prefer JRPG more. I play this because I have too much free time. Genshin still not ban me even cheat for many months but I quit it because it's repetitive. For this game I will quit after either get ban or bore.

I like to see damage X cheat in normal mode just like in genshin. I wanna do million damage before get ban.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Invien wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:07 am
Original Boss wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:33 pm
I can't tick the box to enable the drop-down options i get this when clicking it

were you able to fix this?
I wasn't able to fix it no idea why I can't use it normally i don't ever have problems with Cheat Engine so i don't have any idea why I'm not able to use the table

EDIT: Okay so i found out after you launch the game you need to then right after attach Cheat Engine and it will work
Last edited by Original Boss on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninaaaq
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ninaaaq »

Anyone know CT for get more dark crystals ? I want to upgrading my weapon and get all weapon

ninaaaq
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ninaaaq »

Please update CT every time, so we can try it together :D

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by York2016 »

It seems that the devs checked if ksophon_64.sys was modified in any way or missing, which is how they determined who to ban. People who changed their ksophon_64.sys to help with BSOD issues were also banned.

d0ct0rd00m
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d0ct0rd00m »

How exactly are you suppose to use the speed hack player/world for faster attack speed. If I make the player faster I can't hit anything. If I change the world/player to the same number say "5" I still can't hit anything.

huhwaht
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huhwaht »

York2016 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:54 pm
It seems that the devs checked if ksophon_64.sys was modified in any way or missing, which is how they determined who to ban. People who changed their ksophon_64.sys to help with BSOD issues were also banned.
Yea, the whole ban wave is pretty messy, most are cheating sure but theres also a good amount ive seen that have been banned just from topping up or some built in macro driver with their mouse.. I believe even some whales too (high microtransaction spenders)

but ya otherwise if you did a table of some sort it was gonna come eventually, but the ban is only tied to a character.

So for example, if you got banned on the server "nightfall" you can easily just make another character on another server for example Solaris and play again lol

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

topboy wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:05 pm
The game isn't that much fun. just so so as genshin.I prefer JRPG more. I play this because I have too much free time. Genshin still not ban me even cheat for many months but I quit it because it's repetitive. For this game I will quit after either get ban or bore.

I like to see damage X cheat in normal mode just like in genshin. I wanna do million damage before get ban.
fair enough