Lobotomy Corporation 1.0.2.13f Cheat table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Lobotomy Corporation 1.0.2.13f Cheat table

Post by HeathenGator »

I noticed a severe lack of cheats that would work for this version of the game, so here's my take on the matter.
BaseMod required for some options to work properly.

Includes the following options:
  1. Invincible Agents -- will make your agents immune to any(?) form of conventional damage. Won't prevent instakills.
  2. ∞ UPE Boxes -- Any anomalies that use UPE boxes will have 999 at all times.
  3. Instant 60:00 Use Time/Instant 999 Uses -- Any anomalies that require you to use them for a certain length of time or a certain number of times will be affected by these options.
  4. ∞ Qliphoth Timer -- this will prevent the meltdown timers on anomalies from decreasing, giving you ∞ time to deal with anomalies suffering a meltdown
  5. ∞ Qliphoth Counters -- will keep qliphoth counters at 99 at all times. Effects that instantly set them to 0 will still affect the anomalies.
  6. ∞ LOB -- when buying anything during deployment will give you 9999 LOB
  7. No/Instant Qliphoth Meltdowns -- will prevent meltdowns from occuring (useful for normal play) or cause instant meltdown on any work interaction (useful for core suppressions)
  8. ∞ Day Energy - will instantly give you 9,999,999 energy. The end of the day is just 1 click away.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
Table v1.3:
Added alternative ∞ Day Energy option
(38.24 KiB) Downloaded 2461 times
Last edited by HeathenGator on Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lobotomy Corporation 1.0.2.13f Cheat table

Post by HeathenGator »

Option updates:
  1. Instakill Anomalies - hostile creatures, including ordeals, will die in 1 hit from anything.
  2. Instant Qliphoth Timer - will make timers placed by meltdowns run out instantly. Use with caution.
  3. ∞ Qliphoth Counter - will prevent counters from going down entirely, including instant effects such as qliphoth timers, Fixers etc.

Dralka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dralka »

Game was updated to 1.0.2.13f1 and has broken some codes for me - namely Invincible agents/infinite timer and counter/insta kill anomaly.

Any potential for an update?

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Dralka wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:44 am
Game was updated to 1.0.2.13f1 and has broken some codes for me - namely Invincible agents/infinite timer and counter/insta kill anomaly.

Any potential for an update?
That's odd, because that's the version I made the table on, so it should be working. Are you using any game mods? If not, that may be why.

Dralka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dralka »

No game mods, no. It's the pure vanilla game.

Is something more required so that those codes can be enabled?

That's the error I get for reference.

Edit: Appears to have been solved on my end when I installed BaseMod. Seems to be a requirement - Thanks!

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Dralka wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:28 pm
No game mods, no. It's the pure vanilla game.

Is something more required so that those codes can be enabled?

That's the error I get for reference.

Edit: Appears to have been solved on my end when I installed BaseMod. Seems to be a requirement - Thanks!
I figured one of the mods I'm using shifted the offsets from vanilla. Glad to see it was just BaseMod, which doesn't do much on its own. Thanks for the info.

Fabu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fabu »

Incredibly good. I've been looking for a table that works with Basemod, didn't expect to find it.

Any chance we can get something for 100% ego gifts?

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

I'm not sure how to do it with a table, but with BaseMod you can go to [game directory]\LobotomyCorp_Data\Managed\BaseMod\BaseCreatures and edit all the .txt files for every anomaly.
Among other things, any line that looks like <equipment level="2" prob="0.05" equipId="400007" /> refers to a Gift. If it has prob= and the equipment ID starts with 4, it's a Gift. If you set prob=1, it will give you 100% Gift chance. Same with Work Success probabilities for different types of work if you're so inclined, and you can do many other things to make your life easier or harder, such as changing Qliphoth Counters, the cost of revealing new anomaly information, whether it can breach or not...

Nexia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nexia »

The infinite day energy isn't working

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Nexia wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:16 pm
The infinite day energy isn't working
I'm not sure what's going on there, but I added an alternative ∞ Day Time option. If the first one can't be activated, the second one should work.

realzzhzzh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by realzzhzzh »

May I ask which version of basemod is applied here?
I've tested 1.0.2.13f1 + basemod 5.0, and 1.0.2.13f1 + basemod 5.1.1, both has the same issue: the invincible agent script can be toggled on, but the agents still suffer damages as usual.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

realzzhzzh wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:27 am
May I ask which version of basemod is applied here?
I've tested 1.0.2.13f1 + basemod 5.0, and 1.0.2.13f1 + basemod 5.1.1, both has the same issue: the invincible agent script can be toggled on, but the agents still suffer damages as usual.
Where did you even find 5.1.1? As far as I know and Google shows me the latest version is 5.0, which is what I had for this table. And aside from that, if the cheat has been activated it makes no sense for them to take any damage, since Cheat Engine checks the opcodes before it does any changes.
Which means for it to have activated the option, the bytes in your game must be the same as in my own at the same offsets, which should make the option work as intended.
I honestly have no idea what could be the issue here. Try to download basemod 5.0 from fearlessrevolution, see if that works. if not, I don't know.