Two Point Campus - Windows Store / Game Pass Version +26 (Work-in-Progress)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kushan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Two Point Campus - Windows Store / Game Pass Version +26 (Work-in-Progress)

Post by Kushan »

SvT wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:09 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:47 am
It's too bad I can't modify the super speed as it's becoming a bit of a hindrance then a help when they try to "decelerate" to their objective point, like you see these teachers going in circles till they slow down enough to interact with the object in question.

One thing that I've also noticed is instant research is broken, i've started researching a project and it's not completed instantly.
Line 16 of "Staff Modifier". You can change the speed - try 5 instead of 10.

Not sure if there were any game updates, but I noticed the first research you do is sometimes not completed instantly. Try cancelling and restarting it or letting one finish first.
I don't know if it's like a staged rollout or something, but my game updated to 1.3.43264.0 at the weekend and this table now seems to crash it. If I enable unlimited money, my money doesn't change or anything and when I go to buy something (like a bin), the game just exits suddenly. No error message or anything like that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FunGaming44
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FunGaming44 »

Any info on an update with more new options ??

Synthespian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synthespian »

Not working with 1.3.110023 of Game Pass.
Can't use some of the items, and game crashes on enabling some.

trakinas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by trakinas »

Ihatemakingnames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ihatemakingnames »

I've been trying to make a Steam conversion of the table but have run into a couple of snags.

Nothing in the Staff Modifier works. At all. In fact, the released tables don't even have the instant staff training and level 99 staff options.

The super speed students ends up also affecting staff, which to me is fine. I did lower the speed to prevent issues from decelerating students.

Attempting to create my own version of instant staff training has the side effects of causing students to learn super fast and skyrocket the campus level, which may or may not be what you want.

I did create one new cheat and that's instant staff applications which means feel free to instant decline staff that have bin blindness.

exxuse
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by exxuse »

Hey :)

will there be an update for windows store edition? Or an table for steam edition?
On March, 15. There will be an update for the game