z Farthest Frontier

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toshk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Farthest Frontier

Post by Toshk »

3APA3A wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:18 am
Rausch0r wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:09 am
Is it possible to edit the resource amount of the ore/coal patches using CE? It worked for sand and clay (4 byte value) but I cant seem to get it to work for coal, iron and gold. I can seemingly find the value easy enough, but if I change the value, it doesnt stick. Some issue might be that the resource amount while hovering over the coal/iron/gold icon on the map and the resource amount shown in the building details of the respective mine arent identical (e.g. resource icon says 6825 gold, but the resource amount in the mine under misc->available resources says 7628). If I search and change the latter value it briefly changes, but the change reverts once a single resource was mined).

If somebody with more experience could look into it I would greatly appreciate it.
yep, any consumables can be found and changed:
1. build a trading post
2. transfer the desired item to it
3. Waiting for workers to transfer exactly everything
4. Looking for the amount of what was transferred
5. change the quantity in the trading post
6. search for a new value
7. repeat until there are no more 1-4
8. as you find and change the value, again change the quantity of goods in the trading post
Doesn't work.

It only changes the display amount, not the actual amount.

Eg, I gave myself 1000 fish, the trading post displays 1000 fish, I transfer it out, the villager takes out what was in there before the cheat engine change and the number in the trading post goes to 0, and the cheat engine adrress no longer corresponds to fish in the trading post as changing that number doesn't effect the amount of fish in the trading post.

I also tried changing the amount of fish in storage, it displays 1000 fish, but as soon as I uncheck the box in cheat engine the number goes back to what it was before the change, it also doesn't effect the number of months of food I have no matter how many fish I give myself.

It only seems to effect the displayed amount ,and the actual amount is hidden somewhere else, likely not as a simple number

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

please delete
Last edited by hollybunny on Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

joeglens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joeglens »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:29 pm
NomuNomu wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 am
There also appears to be a inbuilt console and cheat commands, I am unsure how to trigger it as I don't come across many IL2CPP games.

WhoWantsClamChowder makes all the villagers vomit, for example. (I think that's a Family Guy reference...)

Yeah they are all vomoting :lol:

//

Unlocking the console with Cheat Engine is not a problem ( just a small thread for some calls e.g DevConsole.get_singleton and with that instance you can toggle the console )
The problem is that the console can't execute functions from the CheatManager coz the commands are not registered on a valid instance.

Doing that with Cheat Engine would be possible but ... madness :cry:

I've used MelonLoader to create a small DLL that will unlock the console and create a CheatManager instance

how to use:
-Download the MelonLoader installer from [Link]
-Open the MelonLoader installer and select the Farthest Frontier.exe ( e.g in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Farthest Frontier )
-MelonLoader will create a Mod folder
-Copy my attached ConsoleUnlock.DLL inside the Mod folder
-Start the game and now you can open the console with F2 ( F1 = close )

The console does have a IntelliSense:
e.g if you type "w" it will auto suggest you commands like "WhoWantsClamChowder"
Just start with any letter and you can see all the possible commands.
if the command does have a parameter just use a space and then add the value e.g Frontier.AddVillagers 2 will spawn 2 villagers.

that's it, have fun trying out all the commands :)

Password for the attached .rar : cfefrf
Do you have a list of debug console commands and their effects (i.e WhoWantsClamChowder - all villagers vomit)?

I saw a command called ComeAtMeBro but don't know the immediate effects

josh2tk89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josh2tk89 »

Thanks for the table

niujo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by niujo »

damn I dont know how to use this table... I try it but never change nothing...

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

Are all of you able to upgrade your shelters to homesteads? I can't upgrade them. They are already set to be upgraded, but I cannot click on the upgrade arrow. Anyone else experienced this?

Toshk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toshk »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:29 pm
NomuNomu wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 am
There also appears to be a inbuilt console and cheat commands, I am unsure how to trigger it as I don't come across many IL2CPP games.

WhoWantsClamChowder makes all the villagers vomit, for example. (I think that's a Family Guy reference...)

Yeah they are all vomoting :lol:

//

Unlocking the console with Cheat Engine is not a problem ( just a small thread for some calls e.g DevConsole.get_singleton and with that instance you can toggle the console )
The problem is that the console can't execute functions from the CheatManager coz the commands are not registered on a valid instance.

Doing that with Cheat Engine would be possible but ... madness :cry:

I've used MelonLoader to create a small DLL that will unlock the console and create a CheatManager instance

how to use:
-Download the MelonLoader installer from [Link]
-Open the MelonLoader installer and select the Farthest Frontier.exe ( e.g in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Farthest Frontier )
-MelonLoader will create a Mod folder
-Copy my attached ConsoleUnlock.DLL inside the Mod folder
-Start the game and now you can open the console with F2 ( F1 = close )

The console does have a IntelliSense:
e.g if you type "w" it will auto suggest you commands like "WhoWantsClamChowder"
Just start with any letter and you can see all the possible commands.
if the command does have a parameter just use a space and then add the value e.g Frontier.AddVillagers 2 will spawn 2 villagers.

that's it, have fun trying out all the commands :)

Password for the attached .rar : cfefrf

is there any way to increase the fertility of the fields using the console? cant seem to see anything that would do it there

azorman77
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azorman77 »

thkx guys :) you are best

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Great table, Zanzer, thanks :)

simontk64
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simontk64 »

Thanks

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Anyone figure out a way to:
1) Get the Flatten Terrain feature to work instantly (yes, I know we can look up the progression number and adjust)
2) Get the Flatten Terrain feature to actually flatten the darn terrain in one go so I can build on it without having to repeat the same command over a dozen times before the land is flat enough to actually build on.

thomm9923
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thomm9923 »

Nice. Thanks

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

matt1713 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:52 pm
1) Get the Flatten Terrain feature to work instantly (yes, I know we can look up the progression number and adjust)
2) Get the Flatten Terrain feature to actually flatten the darn terrain in one go so I can build on it without having to repeat the same command over a dozen times before the land is flat enough to actually build on.
Hello, could you please tell me your trick? How did you change the time or the duration of the flattening? Thanks in advance. greetings from munich

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

hollybunny wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:09 pm
Spoiler
matt1713 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:52 pm
Hello, could you please tell me your trick? How did you change the time or the duration of the flattening? Thanks in advance. greetings from munich
Normally you see a number appear when people start doing a construction job. Construction jobs can be from constructing buildings, tilling land, flattening the terrain, etc. When someone starts working on it, you gradually see the number decrease. Just pause the game, run a search in cheat engine for that number and eventually you'll narrow it down to what you're looking for. Then just change that number to 1 or 2 and the next tic for the construction will normally finish the job.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Fast Build