Soulstone Survivors

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sxthsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Soulstone Survivors

Post by sxthsu »

sxthsu wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:16 am
NidasBot wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:04 am
sxthsu wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:11 pm
I've noticed that the rune bonuses, specifically Weapon Expert no longer works. It used to work before on the last version of the table but it required resetting the map in-game 4 times.

Regarding the other rune bonuses, I just assumed that it all works whenever the Weapon Expert rune bonus was working on the old table, and since Weapon Expert doesn't work now at all after like 15 map restarts, I'd assume all the other rune bonuses also don't work.
Hey! I've done some quick testing and most of the rune bonuses are working. The issue with modifying them is their values aren't shown visibly (as in the character attributes panel), but the values are calculated in the background. I'm working on an update to the table to rename the rune bonuses to match the runes in game and maybe provide clarity with how they work.

For the Weapon Expert, enabling the option in game adds the weapon skills into the drop pool of skill you get when you level up (you can test this by re-rolling the skills). I'm not sure what was changed about it exactly, but I'm looking into it.

Thanks you for letting me know about this.
With regards to the Weapon Expert runes, you start the game with your currently selected weapon's special skill (i.e. The Sentinel's Huntress Bow starts with Shoot (main weapon skill) and Rain of Arrows as its special skill or if you use Executioner of Souls as your weapon of choice you'll start with Spread Shot (main) and Disengage as its special skill. In the old table and ver. of the game (table v1.2.1 and game v0.9.027h) it used to do that exactly, adding the weapon's special skill after resetting the current map you are in X times. I did some testing on the older ver. while writing this and actually found that it works but the amount of resets you need is inconsistent instead of my previous statement which was 4. I also did some quick tests on the last ver. (table v1.4.0 and game v0.9.028c) with this rune option enabled and it still doesn't add the special skill as a starting skill, and at the moment it seems like a dead option since even without enabling this option, you still get your weapon's special skill in the drop pool of skills you get when you level up. There is currently also a new game update (v0.9.28e) just as a heads up since I don't currently have that ver. and I can't test if your latest table works perfectly fine with that ver. of the game.

I will provide an update on this as I have recorded my findings. Will post the video link later.

Thank you for the update as always. :D
Forgot to mention that in the older version, it doesn't work on specific weapons as shown in the video. I do not know what weapons exactly it doesn't work with since I only tested The Sentinel's both weapons.
Video link:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

sxthsu wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:37 am
Forgot to mention that in the older version, it doesn't work on specific weapons as shown in the video. I do not know what weapons exactly it doesn't work with since I only tested The Sentinel's both weapons.
Hey! I appreciate the effort you put into all this testing. Likewise, I've been trying to find a way to edit the equipped runes while in the main menu, but I haven't gotten anything so far. Although, I found a way to bypass the “Runic Power Cost”, so that you can always have 5 Runes equipped at all times.

Using the Runic Power Cost Bypass and editing the Rune Bonuses in game should provide somewhat of a solution. Hopefully I'll be able to bypass the rune slot limit of 5 and allow people to equip all runes........hopefully.

Runic Power Cost Bypass Script
Function: Keeps runic power at zero (0), letting you equip any 5 runes. [Link]
Copy and Paste directly into Cheat Engine
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>1441</ID>
<Description>"[ Runic Power Cost Bypass ]"</Description>
<LastState/>
<Color>FF8000</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{$STRICT}
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Definition ]-------------------------
define(addressRunicPowerBypass, "GameAssembly.dll"+43676F)
define(bytesRunicPowerBypass, 01 47 4C 49 83 C6 08)

[ENABLE]
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Enable ]-------------------------
aobscanmodule(aobRunicPowerBypass, GameAssembly.dll, 01474C4983C608E9)
define(injRunicPowerBypassHook, aobRunicPowerBypass)
assert(injRunicPowerBypassHook, bytesRunicPowerBypass)
registersymbol(injRunicPowerBypassHook)

alloc(memRunicPowerBypass, $400, injRunicPowerBypassHook)

label(n_code)
label(o_code)
label(exit)
label(return)

memRunicPowerBypass:
n_code:
xor eax,eax
o_code:
add [rdi+4C],eax
add r14,08
exit:
jmp return

injRunicPowerBypassHook:
jmp n_code
nop 2
return:

[DISABLE]
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Disable ]-------------------------
injRunicPowerBypassHook:
db bytesRunicPowerBypass

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

sxthsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sxthsu »

NidasBot wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:17 pm
sxthsu wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:37 am
Hey! I appreciate the effort you put into all this testing. Likewise, I've been trying to find a way to edit the equipped runes while in the main menu, but I haven't gotten anything so far. Although, I found a way to bypass the “Runic Power Cost”, so that you can always have 5 Runes equipped at all times.

Using the Runic Power Cost Bypass and editing the Rune Bonuses in game should provide somewhat of a solution. Hopefully I'll be able to bypass the rune slot limit of 5 and allow people to equip all runes........hopefully.

Runic Power Cost Bypass Script
Function: Keeps runic power at zero (0), letting you equip any 5 runes. [Link]
Copy and Paste directly into Cheat Engine
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>1441</ID>
<Description>"[ Runic Power Cost Bypass ]"</Description>
<LastState/>
<Color>FF8000</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{$STRICT}
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Definition ]-------------------------
define(addressRunicPowerBypass, "GameAssembly.dll"+43676F)
define(bytesRunicPowerBypass, 01 47 4C 49 83 C6 08)

[ENABLE]
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Enable ]-------------------------
aobscanmodule(aobRunicPowerBypass, GameAssembly.dll, 01474C4983C608E9)
define(injRunicPowerBypassHook, aobRunicPowerBypass)
assert(injRunicPowerBypassHook, bytesRunicPowerBypass)
registersymbol(injRunicPowerBypassHook)

alloc(memRunicPowerBypass, $400, injRunicPowerBypassHook)

label(n_code)
label(o_code)
label(exit)
label(return)

memRunicPowerBypass:
n_code:
xor eax,eax
o_code:
add [rdi+4C],eax
add r14,08
exit:
jmp return

injRunicPowerBypassHook:
jmp n_code
nop 2
return:

[DISABLE]
//---------------------------[ RunicPowerBypass Disable ]-------------------------
injRunicPowerBypassHook:
db bytesRunicPowerBypass

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Oohh, this is actually pretty nice aswell. Thanks for the update as always!
Will be looking forward for future updates and improvements! 8-)

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

sxthsu wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:03 am
Oh baby, we did it! Found a way to bypass the rune slot limit. I combined the rune cost bypass script and a new rune slot bypass script to make the “Limitless Runes” script. You should be able to equip all 58 runes! Although, you will have to deal with seeing all runes on the HUD while in-game :lol: .

Table updated: 1.4.2 [11.20.2022]

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Just a heads up for anyone trying to get the "kill 300k / 500k enemies" achievements quickly (and therefore unlock the corresponding runes): It's probably obvious, but the easiest way I found to do this was by starting a new run getting a few kills (number is displayed top right) and search for that number of kills (4 Byte). Get a few more kills, search for new value, repeat till you get a few values that fit (I ended up with like 5). Then just change that number to say 500k and get a few more kills and quit out (or continue the run if you feel like it). It will then count as having killed 500k+ enemies, thus granting those achievements and runes.

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

bpx wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:25 am
Just a heads up for anyone trying to get the "kill 300k / 500k enemies" achievements quickly (and therefore unlock the corresponding runes): It's probably obvious, but the easiest way I found to do this was by starting a new run getting a few kills (number is displayed top right) and search for that number of kills (4 Byte). Get a few more kills, search for new value, repeat till you get a few values that fit (I ended up with like 5). Then just change that number to say 500k and get a few more kills and quit out (or continue the run if you feel like it). It will then count as having killed 500k+ enemies, thus granting those achievements and runes.
Hey! To make it easier, I've found the pointers for those values. Just copy the code below directly into CE. Just place them under “[Main Menu]”
You should be able to edit the values, enter a game and instantly leave and get the achievements! Hope this helps. :D
Enemies Killed Stat Pointers

Code: Select all

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1493</ID>
      <Description>"Enemies Killed Stats"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1490</ID>
          <Description>"Total Enemies Killed"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>00000231C48BDC60+60</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>30</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1491</ID>
          <Description>"Total Elites Killed"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>34</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1492</ID>
          <Description>"Total Bosses Killed"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

sxthsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sxthsu »

NidasBot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:05 am
sxthsu wrote:
Oh baby, we did it! Found a way to bypass the rune slot limit. I combined the rune cost bypass script and a new rune slot bypass script to make the “Limitless Runes” script. You should be able to equip all 58 runes! Although, you will have to deal with seeing all runes on the HUD while in-game :lol: .

LETS GOOO! Actually huge! Really thankful for the hard work on updating this fast :D

howardted123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howardted123 »

would it be possible to increase max levels in the skill tree?

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

howardted123 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:25 am
would it be possible to increase max levels in the skill tree?
Honestly, with how the skill tree works, that's more of a mod than anything. I've found the max level of skills, but trying to add points beyond the max does nothing. I think the max levels are hard programmed in, so trying to go past the max would require code to provide a scaling value (i.e. for each level add x% modifier) to work with the additional levels.

Fortunately, I did find what each skill modifies and can make say the damage modifier skill (first red skill) also add Health, but you're better off just tweaking the values in-game using the pointers provided.

Of course, I only started making cheat tables quite recently, and maybe a more experience table maker can chime in with a way to work around this.

brad8381
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brad8381 »

NidasBot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:05 am
sxthsu wrote:

Main post only has v0.9.027g still.

where do we download the 1.4.2?
Edit: - should of just went to his post - link below
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20978&p=274981#p274981

RyvenZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyvenZ »

With the game now on 0.9.028e, the Script for this table no longer works. How can we alter the script to correct this?

edit: Correction, the top post doesn't have a compatible table but NidasBot has one in his comment (top post on page 3).

ZainX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZainX »

0.9.029e came out and broke the NidasBot table

lafontaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lafontaine »

Save us NidasBot

dahong0702
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dahong0702 »

I can't click the component and the pointer is p->??????, how can I fix it?

Dhenes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dhenes »

dahong0702 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:56 pm
I can't click the component and the pointer is p->??????, how can I fix it?
The table is outdated, we have to wait for a new table to be released.