sengoku rance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shemy
Cheater
Cheater

sengoku rance

Post by shemy »

made by habeeb

very old table for that game .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Sengoku Rance - habeeb table updated 2013.ct
(52.73 KiB) Downloaded 5501 times

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: sengoku rance

Post by teinousi »

will u make the table for next overbeat game , thats a new game become in july ,.,,,, >w<

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Can somebody make an updated one for the new mangagamer release one that was just release today? because i tried the old one and it dint work with it

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Yeah, mangagamer updated this into an official unscensored edition alongside optimized modifications such as window size and not full screen when maximilize+some other stuff... game became smaller than the original fan-translated one, ssg also stopped working, would be nice if someone could patch or update the cheat table for newer one. Game is already avaliable in the internet =V. Btw, Alicesoft games normally cheat engine works, however game and cheat engine or spoilerAL must be using different cpu cores, just open task manager, change to the process, alter game to use at least 2 cores and cheat engine the rest(other than the ones the game is using) and then game can be modified normally, it's the same for most of their games... if cheat engine is using same core as the game, it'll notice stuff like modded money and stuff and force close the game, or in some cases, even reset ur money(trolling the player).

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

is it needed to make a new request for a table?

thedudeabides96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thedudeabides96 »

Needs a new table. National power is such an awful mechanic on higher difficulties.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Ok, i've pretty much made an base version that should push up people around the game at least for a while... After some tweaking here and there while using CE 7.0, it made a little easier to detect valid pointers however keep in mind some stuff related to this.
- When u run the game, earlier data is kinda randomized.
- Load the table and only select Sengoku Rance Process after you get to the menu(Start or continue screen)
- Notice that all the values will change to 0 at that screen(from the pointers) basically, all values from this game gets back to 0 at this point(worth to know by users who may try to make more stuff later).
- When u press Alt+R or restart pressing above, values will be randomized and pointers will change to ??, in this case requires to select process again to get back cheats.
- About National Power, it's in 4 bytes and is hackeable, however the value doesn't have a fixed place like the other stuff i grabbed, when u picking characters to boost a place national value, i'd recommend pick 1, search for the value there(if it's for example 4/15, search for 4), then pick another character and search for next value ti'll u get the right one, remove all characters and freeze at 99, this will let u boost National Value without sending characters nor losing their actions in the turn.

And guess that's it, it's a pretty simple table with pointers for...

Code: Select all

- Total Turns(Some events are triggered at turn X or game limits at turn Y. Basically sometimes if u freeze turn at random number, events never happen until u let the game go ahead, or u can simple freeze it at a random turn, clear all the conditions then let it go ahead later.
- Actions(Freeze by the number of action Fans) let u do repetitive actions or finish all the stuff in single turn if want.
- Inf Gold(the usual)
- Satisfaction(able to get some boosts here and there for Rance making easier to advance).
Sengoku Rance(Mangagamer).zip
(589 Bytes) Downloaded 1901 times
PS: This is just some basic pointers made to help advance with a little bit ease through the story, stuff that isn't exactly track-able through points are most likely possible to do easily with scripts for people with assembler language knowledge, i fail hard on this, so i can't exactly write Lua scripts(even if in some cases know how to make it detect at least a base path, don't have enough patience). Hope someones finds or makes better stuff, or even converts past table into effective. All values are 2~4 bytes in this game btw.

SaiTheGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaiTheGuy »

Hey, thanks a lot for this, been manually editing stuff as I go, managed to get 999 of the +4 affection cups, Level up item, and defense text book so far. However, if I reset the game they are lost, not sure how to freeze stuff to work everytime I open the table. Also your above table doesn't seem to be able to track my Satisfaction. or gold for some reason. That being said I already edited my gold, may be why. Satisfaction is un-touched though. If someone is willing to tell me how to save some of these edits to work, I'm willing to upload as I go. Expect me to be slow though, new at this.

P.S: The national Power trick works, but I don't quite understand what you're saying. What I ended up having to do was Upgrade a settlement to give more NP, and track that. Using that I was able to increase the NP it gave. However when I reset to get back the Action I lost it set it back to what it was before, and the address no longer worked. Any tips to get that working? ( I realize with your table I can just my action fan back to full.)

SaiTheGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaiTheGuy »

Also something I'm noticing, at least in my case' Very often, if not all the time, the codes I'm looking for are at the very bottom.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

For now...

#Update - Add a few scripts & pointer...

#Update2 - Add a few more script & edit the freeze script to decrease it wait time, which might lag your system.
Attachments
System40_cake.CT
#Update2
(128.22 KiB) Downloaded 4131 times
Last edited by Cake-san on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Cake-san wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:00 pm
For now...

Let me know if something break...
omg thx! Your table works. Will you be able to add 100% capture of commanders?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:00 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:00 pm
For now...

Let me know if something break...
omg thx! Your table works. Will you be able to add 100% capture of commanders?
Done :roll:

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Cake-san, table is nice and fine as well, pretty much greatly compared with the SSG, however the AP(action points in battle) have some minor problems compared with the SSG, in the past, it was possible to make Rance learn "Rance Attack", it's a movement that burns 6 ap(entire gauge) at once, and still remain acting with him mid-battle. Inf AP in ur table let us attack infinitely and so, however if we use any of the moves that burns entire gauge(all 6) game crashs if it's a single character or if it's a team, he stops getting action in the line above... can u check this in case?. And also compared with the ssg that we had for spoilerAL with japanese and translated game, we also had a freeze actions or infinite actions within turn for commanders, normally if u send them to search, enter a dungeon, etc... they are bared of moving in anythign else, unless use that item(Motivating Letter) to make them useful again, ssg had a freeze actions so they could be used non-stop without the need of keep using that letter all the time.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 am
Cake-san, table is nice and fine as well, pretty much greatly compared with the SSG, however the AP(action points in battle) have some minor problems compared with the SSG, in the past, it was possible to make Rance learn "Rance Attack", it's a movement that burns 6 ap(entire gauge) at once, and still remain acting with him mid-battle. Inf AP in ur table let us attack infinitely and so, however if we use any of the moves that burns entire gauge(all 6) game crashs if it's a single character or if it's a team, he stops getting action in the line above... can u check this in case?. And also compared with the ssg that we had for spoilerAL with japanese and translated game, we also had a freeze actions or infinite actions within turn for commanders, normally if u send them to search, enter a dungeon, etc... they are bared of moving in anythign else, unless use that item(Motivating Letter) to make them useful again, ssg had a freeze actions so they could be used non-stop without the need of keep using that letter all the time.
Thankyou for the feedback, update that freeze script to freeze it fast enough which might lag your system and add that "make them useful again" script... :ph34r:

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Thank you very much for the table Cake-san <3