Ok, i've pretty much made an base version that should push up people around the game at least for a while... After some tweaking here and there while using CE 7.0, it made a little easier to detect valid pointers however keep in mind some stuff related to this.
- When u run the game, earlier data is kinda randomized.
- Load the table and only select Sengoku Rance Process after you get to the menu(Start or continue screen)
- Notice that all the values will change to 0 at that screen(from the pointers) basically, all values from this game gets back to 0 at this point(worth to know by users who may try to make more stuff later).
- When u press Alt+R or restart pressing above, values will be randomized and pointers will change to ??, in this case requires to select process again to get back cheats.
- About National Power, it's in 4 bytes and is hackeable, however the value doesn't have a fixed place like the other stuff i grabbed, when u picking characters to boost a place national value, i'd recommend pick 1, search for the value there(if it's for example 4/15, search for 4), then pick another character and search for next value ti'll u get the right one, remove all characters and freeze at 99, this will let u boost National Value without sending characters nor losing their actions in the turn.
And guess that's it, it's a pretty simple table with pointers for...
Code: Select all
- Total Turns(Some events are triggered at turn X or game limits at turn Y. Basically sometimes if u freeze turn at random number, events never happen until u let the game go ahead, or u can simple freeze it at a random turn, clear all the conditions then let it go ahead later.
- Actions(Freeze by the number of action Fans) let u do repetitive actions or finish all the stuff in single turn if want.
- Inf Gold(the usual)
- Satisfaction(able to get some boosts here and there for Rance making easier to advance).
PS: This is just some basic pointers made to help advance with a little bit ease through the story, stuff that isn't exactly track-able through points are most likely possible to do easily with scripts for people with assembler language knowledge, i fail hard on this, so i can't exactly write Lua scripts(even if in some cases know how to make it detect at least a base path, don't have enough patience). Hope someones finds or makes better stuff, or even converts past table into effective. All values are 2~4 bytes in this game btw.