Diablo The Hell 2 1.2100

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo The Hell 2 1.2100

Post by gibberishh »

Read the description here: viewtopic.php?p=259807#p259807. If you're lucky, they won't delete it. If they do, that's just too bad, isn't it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TH2 1.2100 Item Editor.ct
Signed cheat table for editing enchanted items in The Hell 2 v1.2100. Game must be running before opening this.
(52.74 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
TH2 1.2100 Quest Browser.ct
Signed cheat table for editing quests in The Hell 2 v1.2100. Game must be running before opening this.
(32.96 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2100

Post by gibberishh »

Updated the config tool:
  • Fixed 2 major bugs
  • Now lets you save a config without having to load one first. Initial values are set according to the config.ini distributed by the developers -- at least what I remember to be their defaults.
  • You can, of course, still load a config and modify values from there.
  • Improved code and UI.
  • I've tested it a bit more but still urge you to not overwrite your config. Save a separate file and make sure nothing is missing!
Attachments
Config.ct
Signed configuration UI for The Hell 2 1.2100
(29.87 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• Fixed one stupid error.
  • Added way to increase Gold Find % because it had been missing for all these months. :|
  • Added Infinite Belt Items to Quick Cheats.
  • Added Add Life Regen and Add Mana Regen to Superhuman Quick Cheats.
Edit: fixed one more bug + cleaned up some code. The bug was in Unlock All Spells -- it is supposed to set all your spells to min lvl 3, but that part was not working. Fixed. Of course, if you have put more than 3 points into any spell, they will remain at that higher level.
That's a minor bug so you may not wish to download the table again.

Further edit: Reorganized all summon cheats:
  • Reworked Summon 12 Golems code. You still won't be able to use other summons while this cheat is on, but the code is much cleaner now.
  • Moved the 12 Golems cheat into Summons instead of Spells.
  • Separated Powerful Summons and the Select Summon Creature. You can now call high-level summons without worrying about crashes.
  • Crash-prone script is all neatly packed into the Select Summon Creature cheat. So maybe most of you won't like to use it at all. It is fun though.
  • As I said, I think I've eliminated crash-prone creatures from the Select Golem Creature cheat, but it's possible I missed something. So there is still a slight chance that even this cheat could crash sometimes depending on what creature you summon. However, it is much more reliable than Select Summon Creature.
Apologies for changing the table several times.

Removed attachment because a new table is available: viewtopic.php?p=260074#p260074
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:20 pm
There are some big updates in this table. First, the small stuff:
  • Item Editor has not changed since 1.2022.
  • Quest Browser has not changed since 1.1702.
  • Config HAS changed and is still largely untested. They've added 2 new config options since 2022. Do not use the older Config for the new game version. Once again, use this at your own risk. It is not thoroughly tested.
Now pay attention to the new cheats:
  • Gameplay > Boost Movement Speed: This will move you significantly faster. In fact, it's so fast that the screen is jerky.
  • Gameplay > Walk Through Obstacles: This ONLY works when clicking 1 space next to your character. If you click any further away, your character will not 'pathfind' their way to the new location. Normal movement is not affected, but when moving through obstacles, you must click 1 space away in any direction (N,S,E,W,NE,NW,SE,SW). If you enable Boost Movement Speed, this limitation is barely noticeable. Otherwise you might find yourself quite annoyed -- it's good to have the Teleport spell handy to get out of sticky situations.
  • Spells > Supercharge Hydra: You can now select which spell your hydras throw out. By default, your hydra will cast Apocalypse on any monster that is visible to YOU (not your hydra). Have fun with a few different spells and watch your hydras clear out maps without lifting a finger!
    You will also be able to summon the maximum number of hydras.
  • Spells > Boost Force Wave Speed & Power: Force wave will move extremely fast across the map and do a stupid amount of damage. In fact, it's damage is boosted to 65535! Maps with few walls can be cleared out with just a few waves.
  • Spells > Supercharge Psion Aura: Your light radius will be increased to maximum (aura radius = light radius) and your Psion aura will do maximum damage. You can literally just walk through maps and watch everything around you die. This will ONLY work if your character has the Psion trait. This cheat will not set the trait for you, you have to set it yourself. You can do that under Stats irrespective of your class.
  • Spells > Infinite Fury & Reflect [Alt+R]: Self-explanatory. This cheat is activated as part of the Bruiser quick cheats.
  • No Spell Restrictions in Dungeons [Alt+A]: Have you noticed several of your spells getting disabled in certain dungeons? In earlier versions they only disabled stuff like Teleport and Telekinesis, which was annoying enough. Recently they've gone and disabled most fire spells and a few others on certain maps. No more: this cheat will give you access to all spells on all maps. The only limitation is you won't be able to cast Town Portal on a quest map if there are monsters alive and the map/game mode doesn't allow it. All other spells will always be available. Hooray.
    This cheat is activated as part of the Spellcaster quick cheats.
Now pay serious attention to these cheats:
  • Summons > Supercharge Summons: You will always summon level 255 creatures into your service. Which means they will have huge HP and hits.
  • Summons > Select Summon Creature: This will let you summon various creatures instead of the standard summons. Any character will be able to call upon the Demonologist's, Necromancer's and Beastmaster's summons PLUS you will have access to all the monsters available on the map. However, this is not 100% successful. Most creatures work fine but certain creatures can cause the game to crash -- they just don't like to work for you I guess -- and I haven't found a way to fix this yet. Certain other creatures are summoned with glitched graphics (usually a blur of horizontal lines) and will not fight for you. If you identify such creatures, make a note of them somewhere to not summon them again.
    Do not activate the Cast Spells in Town cheat and try to summon map monsters. This will crash the game.
    Note that this will affect all your summons: if you activate this cheat, your Lesser, Common and Greater Summons will all call the same creature.
    It is particularly fun to have 7-8 Butchers fighting for you (available on Map 1)!
    The script sets up the dropdown list of creatures. This is a mixture of assembly and Lua code, and has a chance to crash the game sometimes. If you use this cheat, save often.
  • Summons > Select Summon Creature > Summon Creature: This dropdown list of monsters is updated on every map load. So you have to activate the cheat before loading a map if you want to see its full list of creatures here.
  • Summons > Select Summon Creature > Also summon this creature for Golem: This will also change your golem into the selected creature. So, if you want a Warrior to summon The Butcher, you don't need to activate the All Spells Unlocked cheat to get access to summons. You can use this cheat on Map 1 and use your golem to summon The Butcher. Combine this with the 12 golems cheat and watch the fun!
    This cheat will not work if the Select Golem Creature cheat is active. The script will deactivate that cheat.
  • Summons > Select Golem Creature: This is slightly different from the previous cheat because you have access to EVERY creature in the game. It is also different because you can't keep switching creatures -- once a creature is set for a map, that's what you get. Some creatures cause the game to crash or appear with glitched graphics so I have removed them from the list, but it is possible that I missed something and a creature still causes a crash for you.
    By default, I am calling a Corrupt Paladin to fight by your side -- they are one of the most powerful melee creatures in the game.
    If your summoned creature bestows any curse (lower AC, lower hit, etc.), that curse will be on YOU, not your enemies! But if you use most of the cheats in this table, that should not be a problem.
    You HAVE to activate this cheat AND select your creature BEFORE loading a map. Once a map is loaded, your called creature will not change. You can change the creature and reload if you wish but a map load has to occur after selecting the creature.
    There was an option to summon Uber Diablo (id 137), but I have intentionally left him out of the list because unsummoning/killing him (e.g., when you leave the map) triggers the Game End routine.
    This cheat will not work if 'Also summon this creature for Golem' is active. The script will deactivate that cheat.
  • Spells > Summon up to 12 Golems [Alt+E]: Character of any class can summon up to 12 golems. Note that this cheat will tell the game that the Extra Golem perk value is 1. So while this cheat is active the normal summons won't work.
    The best way to use both golems and summons is to enable the cheat, summon all the golems you want, then disable it. Now go on to call your summons (or call them first and golems later).
If you wish to report bugs/crashes, do so with details. If you want to complain, go to Twitter or Facebook. DO NOT report issues with a different version of the game. If you have not used previous versions of this table, look up how-tos, bugs, issues, etc. on the earlier threads before posting a question or bug: 1.1224, 1.1702/1.1763, 1.2022

Removed attachments of the main cheat table and the config tool because updated tables are available.
Thanks a ton once again! Woop woop.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• I was extremely stupid and forgot to supply the list of 'safe' creatures to summon for the golem. This table now contains the safe list.
  • Also updated the Summon Creature code so that unsafe creatures are not listed, and proper creature names appear in the list.
It's still a mixture of Lua and assembly code, so there is still potential for crashing, but the risk is significantly lower now.

I really hope I don't find any more bugs. If any of you find creatures that are glitched or cause the game to crash, let me know and I'll remove them from the safe list.

Removed attachment because a new table is available: viewtopic.php?p=260074#p260074
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:00 pm
Please remove the lengthy-ass 'quote' block from your post and stop cluttering this thread. Thank you.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:47 pm
bobba313 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:00 pm
Please remove the lengthy-ass 'quote' block from your post and stop cluttering this thread. Thank you.
Sorry i really appreciate your hard work and what you do to the community as a whole but why are you always so mean? And always use harsh and mean words not only to me but to most people that just seek help and or guidance.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:28 pm
why are you always so mean?
Wow. You took the time to reply. You took the time to leave positive ratings. BUT STILL DID NOT BOTHER TO EDIT YOUR POST and remove the quote block! And added a second message with a 2-level quote block. Just Wow. Like I said, take your complaints to Twitter or Facebook.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Updates:
  • The Psion Aura cheat no longer needs you to have that trait selected. Enable the cheat and the game will start killing monsters around you. You will not incur any penalties of having the psion trait. Maps can be emptied out in seconds. Okay, that isn't really 'fun', but if you particularly dislike a map or some quest, enable this, set Teleport to your right-click, and finish off the quest in under a minute. Or maybe you are doing a Speedrun and aiming to get the best time... (enemies with good ranged damage can still kill you so speedrunners might need Godmode with the psion cheat).
  • The Force Wave cheat now lets you either send out fast force waves (as before) or lets you make them immobile -- i.e., the 'wave' will remain in place like a firewall. And because Force Wave knocks back creatures, it is extremely unlikely that some creature will cross that line to reach you.
  • Reduced summoned creature level to 99 instead of 255. They weren't really creating a problem for me, but if a creature with extremely high HP gets summoned, they could theoretically bug out.
  • The Golem Creature list was not letting you choose the last 3 creatures in the dropdown. Fixed.
Cleaned up some bits. Rearranged some records. Minor stuff.
Attachments
TH2 1.2100.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.2100. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(533.12 KiB) Downloaded 306 times

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

I deleted a post here that was unnecessary. Please be on topic and helpful towards the table makers and each other.

Let’s stay on topic

Cheers

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Hello. If you make any new cheat engine table for The Hell 2...Can you please add a script that triples all bosses' HP?(meaning all gold named monsters) Idk I just like playing with bosses have a lot more HP but normal white and champion monsters HP stays the same ...make it work even with the tougher monster GC multiplicatively (that GC that triples all monsters HP)..so some crazy HP for bosses.

Pretty please. I register just to ask you this ^^, My first post here.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:03 pm
Hello. If you make any new cheat engine table for The Hell 2...Can you please add a script that triples all bosses' HP?(meaning all gold named monsters) Idk I just like playing with bosses have a lot more HP but normal white and champion monsters HP stays the same ...make it work even with the tougher monster GC multiplicatively (that GC that triples all monsters HP)..so some crazy HP for bosses.

Pretty please. I register just to ask you this ^^, My first post here.
If I ever get back to the game, I'll look into it. If you post the same request on moddb, I'm sure Mordor will be very interested. They love making the game tougher and I'm sure they'll be happy to add a GC that triples only boss (not all-monster) HP. Maybe it could be counteracted with better or extra drops from bosses (GCs always have a + and - effect). Mordor is fairly active on that site so you should definitely try that.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

I have tried asking him for such GC in Discord and even tho it is very easy to do technically (according to him), he refuses to do it... He said it's a stupid design...I said people can just not pick it, if it's so easy why not add it? but he is being very stubborn on this regard..Well, it is his Mod after all, so I don't say anything anymore. So that's why I come here and ask you, since he refuse to do it :(. He even tell me just lower your damage VS bosses.. but reducing your damage and keep swapping items on bosses doesn't feel fun...plus seeing a 300k HP uber diablo just feels different..

Altho most (if not all?) "makes games harder" GCs doesn't have a reward tied to it as far as I am aware off...like tougher monster/impossible etc.

Btw the hell 2 is coming to a final version soonish....End of 2022 is the plan. Mordor announced TH3. So yeah If we can get a CE(with this triple boss HP perhaps) so we can play by our own rules(it's not cheating, it's play by our own rules :D)on the final version it would be good. Or even better just a % modifier of bosses HP that you can put any number from 1%-1000% or something?haha. Idk if that's possible.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:10 pm
Altho most (if not all?) "makes games harder" GCs doesn't have a reward tied to it as far as I am aware off...like tougher monster/impossible etc.
Sorry, I confused GC with traits. I'll look at it if I get back to the game. Right now I'm not writing cheats. If they end development of TH2, there will be lots of time to write cheats later.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Ok that at least give me hope :) .Able to modify Boss' HP on the fly would make a world of difference to me. For example when playing cathedral I might wanna make it 500%...and when playing crypt 250% or something.

While you are at it...perhaps make an option to increase attack speed by 1 frame as well? Was thinking to increase my attack speed by 1 frame and reduce my crit chance a little (feichmaster attack speed doesn't work on Dimachaerus if he is under fury), if it's too hard then it's ok, not as important as boss' HP to me. I only play SP nowadays btw, used to play MP solo.

Thank you so much gibberishh.