Diablo The Hell 2 1.2100

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2100

Post by Rageweaver »

Now I thought of it..Maybe add X% of white/champion monster HP and X% Boss HP.. we can then adjust and put whatever number we want, 100% for boss and 25% for white etc etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:32 pm
Now I thought of it..Maybe add X% of white/champion monster HP and X% Boss HP.. we can then adjust and put whatever number we want, 100% for boss and 25% for white etc etc.
You'd think it'd be that simple but no. The first person to even distinguish bosses from monsters in assembly took about 3 months. And that was in the very straightforward event of the boss dying. You are asking for distinguishing between monsters and bosses upon spawn, quite possibly when they aren't even in view. Though the difference is hard to explain, let me assure you that the difficulty is between 10x and 100x greater.

All monsters are spawned on the first map load. The map load event itself differs from SP to MP. Then one has to determine which monsters are common, powerful, boss or uber. Then one has to hack into their properties -- but if the player summons the same monster (using the existing cheat) should it behave like the enemy?
No? Aaah, you say you use no summons. Then that is very selfish of you, asking for a cheat that does not benefit a wider populace.
Oh you use summons is it? But you would like them to be of normal HP against a superHP boss?

In summary: no, it is not simple to implement any of these features and atm I am not driven to pursue them.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Yeah white monster may be asking too much. Yeah just a boss HP buff to triple would be good then. Or even an attack speed modifier? able to reduce attack speed by 1 frame or 2 :)...Is attack speed simple or that is too hard as well? Feels fun to attack fast lol , I might reduce my crit chance/damage for it (I tried and negative amounts seem to work even with the current cheat engine) more like creating a trait for myself (I dislike how zealot reduce max chance to hit...i prefer if it reduces overall damage instead).

Heck even the current cheat table for the final version (coming soon i hope) would help a lot already.

I don't mind the summon being more powerful.

I am sorry If I sound selfish...it's not my intent :(.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hello.

TH2 has reached v2.2435 as a public. Now essentially bugfixes, no addition of "big" content.
If you get time to adjust table, it would be nice.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

V1.2500 is out. Mordor says it's the "First final version candidate for TH2". Yeah hopefully a table can be done with it, with Triple boss HP and attack speed modifier like attack 1 frame faster if possible :).

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:06 pm
V1.2500 is out. Mordor says it's the "First final version candidate for TH2". Yeah hopefully a table can be done with it, with Triple boss HP and attack speed modifier like attack 1 frame faster if possible :).
Unfortunateley I am afraid there won't be anymore tables on TH2 ;)

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

How do you know there won't be anymore table? Well I can revert back to older versions if I want a respec (then bring the char to latest). So at least there is that. I mostly use it for that anyway so it's fine :).

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Just a supposition. He's been inactive about this table for a long time, so... ;)
Reverting can be a nice idea, but some options are missing, perks, synergies, GCs...

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

"First final version candidate for TH2"?

First? Candidate? Thanks but I'll wait for the final version. If we are lucky, someone may even beat me to it. In any case, let me know if and when there's a declared final version -- and if anyone updates this table by then. Maybe Mordor wants to give everyone xmas gifts, who knows? Until then, I'm not looking at TH2 at all.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

I think he will keep saying candidate to fix small2 stuffs of the mod... it is his style to fix small stuff (bugs) and release a version just for it...

Now it's 4th "final version" candidate already lol.. idk when It will be like TH1 where there is really a final version...maybe cause less people play th1 and less bug reports so there is no "small patches" for it.

Will be sometime before there is a real final version lol :). But thank you for still considering to release a table for th2 :).

Edit: I just read a discord user says that the development of th2 Officially ends on November. Hopefully we get a final version by then.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:14 am
Is attack speed simple or that is too hard as well? Feels fun to attack fast
Read here: viewtopic.php?p=205511#p205511

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Thanks for the reply.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:32 pm
...add X% of white/champion monster HP and X% Boss HP...
viewtopic.php?p=284334#p284334