Captain of Industry +48 (cheat engine table)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Captain of Industry +48 (cheat engine table)

Post by emdasdas »

gracias por responder

[Link]

[Link]

hola no funciona la tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9b
los errores son de las imagenes, es de una partida nueva desde cero

[Link]

[Link]

tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9a

tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9c no funiona

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

emdasdas wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:00 pm
gracias por responder

[Link]

[Link]

hola no funciona la tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9b

[Link]

[Link]

tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9a

tabla 0.55 con juego 0.4.9c no funiona
thanks for re-posting the images. It seems to be a known issue mentioned in the first post "How to use it?":
Start the game process into main menu, attach CE to the game, select options you want to use, then create/load your game.
It is very likely, that many cheats won't activate once you are/was in the game. In that case save and quit to desktop and follow the steps above.
... except the "SorterProtoBuilder.State.BuildSorter (faster sorters)", which was broken (and probably obsoleted) by the 0.4.9 game patch:
Fixed sorters throughput
Sorter throughput will now match the speeds of the belts attached to them. Before, using a sorter could create a choke point in your transport line, but no more! If they are attached to a T3 belt they will have the same throughput as a T3 belt!
If the sorters are still slow, I will have to fix them again. Let me know.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

a mi me pasa aun cuando vuelvo a cargar el juego varias veces aun volviendo a iniciar todo, entonces es mi pc?

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

emdasdas wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:57 pm
a mi me pasa aun cuando vuelvo a cargar el juego varias veces aun volviendo a iniciar todo, entonces es mi pc?
I am afraid we have translation issue here. Google can't translate properly. Did you restart the game process (Captain of Industry.exe) or just loaded your saved game? You have to restart the process and activate the cheats when in the main menu before you load the savegame.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

Did you restart the game process (Captain of Industry.exe)
yes I did, because when I load only the game it is damaged

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

emdasdas wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:52 pm
Did you restart the game process (Captain of Industry.exe)
yes I did, because when I load only the game it is damaged
Can you send me the content of "Lua Engine" window in CE after you try to activate all cheats? You can attach it as a file to your reply post.
The script writes all its activity there including errors.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

[Link]

aca los dos archivos que pediste

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

emdasdas wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:54 pm
[Link]

aca los dos archivos que pediste
Thanks for the files. The only error I can see happened at line 335:

Code: Select all

ERROR: Method not found: SorterProtoBuilder+State:BuildSorter() in Mafi.Core.dll
which is due to the 0.4.9 patch where they (as they say) finally repaired the sorters and probably made the related cheat obsolete.

Everything else seem to work fine. I don't see any problem there.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

hola, ayer no pude escribir, a veces me pasa que aparece la cruz en el truco, pero no se activa;
se marco los trucos
Shipyard.SimUpdate (shipyard capacity, fleet auto repair/refuel)
TravelingFleet.SimUpdate (fleet fast movement/exploration)
Truck.SimUpdateInternal (trucks have 10x capacity)

pero no funcionaron esos al menos que pude comprobar facilmente a la vista

en las información que te envió todos se marcaron
excepto que no se marco es
ERROR: Method not found: SorterProtoBuilder+State:BuildSorter() in Mafi.Core.dll
Last edited by emdasdas on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

@emdasdas: To me it looks that you try to activate some cheats after the game is started/loaded. ALL cheats need to be activated BEFORE you start/load game. Not only those in the "IN MAIN MENU" group. Also the cheats in the "IN GAME" group must be active BEFORE you load your game. Yes, the group names may be misleading. The names of those groups describe when the cheats manipulate the data. The first group manipulates the data only when the game is started/loaded and the cheats in the second group manipulate the game data during runtime (as long as they are active).

Also ignore the "SorterProtoBuilder.State.BuildSorter". This seems to be obsoleted now after game patch v0.4.9

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

mira, en el juego 0.4.8 con la tabla 0.55 funcionaron muy bien no tuve problema porque si lei las indicaciones, hace años que uso en algunos juegos las tablas porque me gustan mas que los trainer
antes del 0.4.9 nunca te escribi,
juegue varias partidas y mapas en el 0.4.8 y apenas tuve drama con el juego o la partida

pero bueno capas es mi pc, gracias por tu tiempo y los problemas causados, por lo visto solo yo tiene problemas con el 0.4.9 o +

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

I really don't know how I can help you now. I wrote the scrips so that every error during activation is logged into the "Lua Engine" window and the only error that were in the logs is the one related to sorter. Everything else seems to work fine and it looks that all cheats (except the sorter) were activated properly. I can't imagine how it can be related to your PC. It seems impossible when I look at the logs that you have posted.

Normally when something goes wrong, I can either reproduce it or in the worst case I can see the problem in the logs. You are the only exception. Sorry that I can't help you.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

KUDr wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:00 pm
I really don't know how I can help you now. I wrote the scrips so that every error during activation is logged into the "Lua Engine" window and the only error that were in the logs is the one related to sorter. Everything else seems to work fine and it looks that all cheats (except the sorter) were activated properly. I can't imagine how it can be related to your PC. It seems impossible when I look at the logs that you have posted.

Normally when something goes wrong, I can either reproduce it or in the worst case I can see the problem in the logs. You are the only exception. Sorry that I can't help you.
hola aca esta la info con error pero ahora esta sin que salga la cruz de activado

[Link]

juego 0.4.9c y tabla 0.55

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

Hmm, all errors (except the sorter) are
failed: Failure allocating memory near <some address>

It means that there are no free virtual addresses near (in the +/- 2GB window) the target function that has to be hooked. It also means that the game has allocated more than 4 GB of virtual memory before you tried to activate those cheats.

This really looks that you are (or was) in the game before you tried to activate these cheats. This is known issue with the games that allocate too much virtual memory (address space). However, it never happened to me when I activated the cheats immediately after starting the game process before loading (or starting) the game.

I know how it can be solved, but it would need several days of work. I don't know when I will find so much time.

emdasdas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emdasdas »

mi pc no tiene memoria virtual, tengo intel i5 3 gen con 16 gb de ram y una placa de video de 1 gb