Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Post by batty1224 »

Hope You All Are Enjoying Yourselves Going To be Taking A Break for a While !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Great work thanks for the updates i'm using it while playing the game for free with the online-fix it's pretty fun!

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

can you please help me, my techno doesn't go back to standard anymore.
The bonus Firepower remains at 1 million.

How do I reset this to default? I only increased it for the story in solo mode, but now it doesn't go back.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Chrom21 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:09 am

How do I reset this to default? I only increased it for the story in solo mode, but now it doesn't go back.
take it to zedie or crafting table and change the variant
The default for damage is around 850,000
& The Firepower is around 8.9M at AVG 75 Ap Tier 40

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

Chrom21 wrote:

This value changes in the table, and it looks like there is an error in the table in this value

Path in table:
GodGoku god of Destruction! -> Outriders -> My_Player -> Player Stats -> Attribute Sets -> BonusFirepower

By default, this is the sum of all buffs from armor, weapons and skills, where there is a buff of the "firepower bonus" value.
You can temporarily put on armor and weapons that do not have this bonus and reset all class points, then the value of "fire power" must be equal to the value indicated in the slot of the selected weapon!
And the "BonusFirepower" value in the table should be close to "0"
If "BonusFirepower" is a high number, change it manually to "0", check in game and then close the table, and then equip your armor and set the class points back. You must get your real values.

This happens ONLY if you check the "-=1 Click Lego Runs Setup=-" checkbox.
And the problem with "BonusFirepower" and "AbilityPower" is that, these values don't change back when "-=1 Click Lego Runs Setup=-" is disabled.
BUT AFTER DISCONNECTING THE TABLE AND RESTARTING THE GAME, I GOT THE STANDARD, REAL VALUES FOR MY TEST CHARACTER.

FearlessWins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearlessWins »

I cannot figure out how to change the mods on weapons and armor with 100% success. Sometimes i get it to work with no crashes and sometimes i cant get it to change whatsoever without crashing. I am making sure the item is "Was Crafted" I am making sure the mods are unlocked, I have tried different processes. It would be awesome if someone could make a step by step video, as a list of instructions i've tried to follow is not working. This is for other players, not mine. Any help is appreciated. TYVM

A list of DOs and DONTs may be helpful also.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

alfafiles wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:20 pm
Chrom21 wrote:

This value changes in the table, and it looks like there is an error in the table in this value

Path in table:
GodGoku god of Destruction! -> Outriders -> My_Player -> Player Stats -> Attribute Sets -> BonusFirepower

By default, this is the sum of all buffs from armor, weapons and skills, where there is a buff of the "firepower bonus" value.
You can temporarily put on armor and weapons that do not have this bonus and reset all class points, then the value of "fire power" must be equal to the value indicated in the slot of the selected weapon!
If "BonusFirepower" is a high number, change it manually to "0", check in game and then close the table, and then equip your armor and set the class points back. You must get your real values.

And the problem with "BonusFirepower" and "AbilityPower" is that, these values don't change back when "-=1 Click Lego Runs Setup=-" is disabled.
BUT AFTER DISCONNECTING THE TABLE AND RESTARTING THE GAME, I GOT THE STANDARD, REAL VALUES FOR MY TEST CHARACTER.
I Removed That From The Table 1 Click Did Have A Major Error!
So I Deleted From My Latest Edit Tables!
Future Tables will not have that and will be replacing them with updated tables Real Soon!
Hope You All Will Enjoy Them When It Is Updated !

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

batty1224 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:13 pm
alfafiles wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:20 pm
Chrom21 wrote:

Path in table:

I Removed That From The Table 1 Click Did Have A Major Error!
So I Deleted From My Latest Edit Tables!
Future Tables will not have that and will be replacing them with updated tables Real Soon!
Hope You All Will Enjoy Them When It Is Updated !
Hey, I set firepower to 0. Weapons and swapped armor. Then the value was normal, but as soon as I shoot the 1st enemy, the firepower was back to 1 million. Does it work with your new table? Fabric is my techno broken and need to make a new one.

reunionreunion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reunionreunion »

Would like to get the equipment editor working for the Gamepass version; can anyone give me a hand? Not the "free" gamepass version - the paid, unencrypted gamepass store version. Please and thanks :D

Edit: I think the main problem is that the script uses win64-shipping, which never changes; but the gamepass version process id changes with each launch :\ . I'd settle for a walk-through on how to change mods on equpiment manually...? :roll:

blue_tj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blue_tj »

BOSS,Can I forward it?

Controllator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Controllator »

Hi batty1224, thank you for your hard work!
Please change the Data Types for all IDs (Weapon, Armor, Mods) from 4 Bytes to 8 Bytes.
You will see that there is enough room, as each value starts with 00000000, followed by the old 4 bytes.
Reason for that are that some new Worldslayer Weapons need 5 Bytes, so i could not change into them.
Example here:
01A1E7C9:Flayed Basilisk
B01A1E7A2:Hail Rival
Works fine here.

Kh3ll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kh3ll »

I am having trouble changing the damage value of a weapon on player 2. I am hosting the lobby. Is this function currently working, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Controllator wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:52 am
Hi batty1224, thank you for your hard work!
Please change the Data Types for all IDs (Weapon, Armor, Mods) from 4 Bytes to 8 Bytes.
You will see that there is enough room, as each value starts with 00000000, followed by the old 4 bytes.
Reason for that are that some new Worldslayer Weapons need 5 Bytes, so i could not change into them.
Example here:
01A1E7C9:Flayed Basilisk
B01A1E7A2:Hail Rival
Works fine here.
Thanks For the info Will do

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Kh3ll wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:09 am
I am having trouble changing the damage value of a weapon on player 2. I am hosting the lobby. Is this function currently working, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.
player 2 needs to unequipt the item and requipt the damage does change you need to tell who ever to look at DMG that is the Damage on the guns the firepower is based on all Damage

djjammyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djjammyd »

Thanks for the table! GREAT job! :)
Hi guys, does anyone know if we can change the AMOUNT of drops that come from the drop pod?
thanks.