Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Post by batty1224 »

Divinehero wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:52 pm
i'm not sure what u mean with not going over player level 30.. can't u edit skill points directly?
Player level 30 is how the game is the expedition tear 15 with world tear 15 would get you a player level AVG of 50 with the worldslayers AP 40 would get AVG 75 ! you can edit the skill point directly

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

yea i didn't plan on trying to go above the normal cap of 30 just that i wasn't sure if the game sanity checks ur total skill points if u exceed the normal amt u'd have at lvl 30

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Divinehero wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:03 pm
yea i didn't plan on trying to go above the normal cap of 30 just that i wasn't sure if the game sanity checks ur total skill points if u exceed the normal amt u'd have at lvl 30
There Are no Checks There Is No More EAC !

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

I just want to say how thankful I am for this cheat table. Thank you and keep up the good work. :D

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Takeo47 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:36 am
I just want to say how thankful I am for this cheat table. Thank you and keep up the good work. :D
I Will Keep It Updated When New Updates Come Around!
At The moment working on a(gamepass version !)
Happy Gaming and Modding !

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

how do u add a apocalypse mod slot to an item? while changign it to an apocalyse item is easy enuf attempting to add a 3rd mod either flat out doesn't work or crashes the game

FearlessWins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearlessWins »

Is there anything i can use to change clip size, rpm, or anything else to permanently change ammo? I'd still like to be able to reload

Also is there a way to change other players accolades?

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Divinehero wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:09 am
how do u add a apocalypse mod slot to an item? while changign it to an apocalyse item is easy enuf attempting to add a 3rd mod either flat out doesn't work or crashes the game
The first problem is you can not use the mod ids in the way I use the MODS (Original Script)
To do this I Use The Copy & Paste Method And As For The Game Crashing Please Don't do too much Fire power and Armor Is A Huge Problem With the balance In The Game And the 15 Attribute's Scripts is for very high Encoder machines With 2 or more Dedicated GPU's The Same Go's for the Guns Attribute's The mods please use the MODS (Original Script) If you are having problems getting the mod ids to work
If any thing else you must change the was crafted to yes For it to stay all of the tables I have Edited or make work as they need to I have listed all the problems on the main page in the header that is going on in the game as of right now all the bugs and game breaking exploits/bugs
Please Don't use this table it is one of the broken ones that some one else posted Huge problems OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.rar

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

FearlessWins wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:57 am
Is there anything i can use to change clip size, rpm, or anything else to permanently change ammo? I'd still like to be able to reload

Also is there a way to change other players accolades?
No there is not for other players accolades & as for clip size and ammo to change permanently
The answer is also no Sorry for the Let Down on that

lastofthefamous
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastofthefamous »

Thanks a lot for this table Batty! I tried the 15 attributes and it's working well. I found there's one attribute value that's pointing to 4 bytes instead of float but I managed to fix it by changing the view to float and then edit the value, you might wanna take a look at that. Also when changing mods for equipped weapon and armor, sometimes when I swap out a mod, the mod is gone from the weapon/armor description in game and I had to put back the original mod ID to get it shown again.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

lastofthefamous wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:19 pm
Thanks a lot for this table Batty! I tried the 15 attributes and it's working well. I found there's one attribute value that's pointing to 4 bytes instead of float but I managed to fix it by changing the view to float and then edit the value, you might wanna take a look at that. Also when changing mods for equipped weapon and armor, sometimes when I swap out a mod, the mod is gone from the weapon/armor description in game and I had to put back the original mod ID to get it shown again.
MODS (Original Script) is what I use Please make sure you set was crafted to yes and it will stay on there is the only way I could get it to stay on the weapon/armor
and thank you for that info on the attributes I did not know it was set to 4 bytes I must have changed it by a mistake while trying to do something else
And which table version did you download so I can replace it

lastofthefamous
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastofthefamous »

batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:12 pm
MODS (Original Script) is what I use Please make sure you set was crafted to yes and it will stay on there is the only way I could get it to stay on the weapon/armor
and thank you for that info on the attributes I did not know it was set to 4 bytes I must have changed it by a mistake while trying to do something else
And which table version did you download so I can replace it
I use table version 7.8. I'll try using the Original Script next and see if the mod is still gone after swapping.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

This table uses 5gb of ram which makes the game laggy and crashes non-stop. Any way to fix that?

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:19 pm
This table uses 5gb of ram which makes the game laggy and crashes non-stop. Any way to fix that?
Are you a solo player?

The game crashes are from too much armor and too much firepower
I have put all of the problems in the game right now on page 1
Have you read what is going on the game engine is breaking down I can not do anything more for the table until they fix the outriders game engine I know it is a issue but that is why I had said (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

And as for the Ram my advise is to buy more ram

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

A couple interesting discoveries others might find useful.
  • In attributes, the difference between Crafted Stage and Improve Stage is permanent. So if Crafted Stage is 0, and Improve Stage is 6 (or 9 with Max Health) the equipment is permanently upgraded to max.
  • Initial Random Roll on Gear is best as I can tell the factor determining the armor / damage rating. It's split into categories, primary weapons, sidearms, and armor, and is affected by rarity. If two pistols both have a roll of 0.6, one is epic and the other legendary, the legendary will have more firepower. Higher rolls make better gear, and it appears that there is an internal target value that is being adjusted by the roll, either down with negative rolls, or up with positive rolls, likely multiplicative. They're using a limit, but it might be a different limit for each gear type. Would need to check a whole lot of gear to be sure and get a good idea of the upper boundaries for each category. Useful if you're interested in modding gear that doesn't wildly exceed the possible.