Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Post by PiKâNTo »

batty1224 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:29 pm
I Don't Use Cheat Engine Anymore Wasting My time With This I Have moved on I Now Have My Own Tool And It Is 100% Copyrighted & Encrypted As Hell Good Luck To All Enjoy Them As They Are The Last Versions I Do With Cheat Engine & Lunar Engine A Huge Waist Of Energy!
??? that's more as a bit disrespectful to the makers and this community and unneeded,, don't you think ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

batty1224 wrote:
megamilk wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:12 am

The "Anomaly Extract " pointer, doesn't point the actual Anomaly Extract resource, It points "Pod Resources"; also "Pod Resources" pointer, points "Titanium". In the trainer portion the "Max Resources" also doesn't affect "Anomaly Extract".
That Depends On What Area Your GEO Location Is On !
DaRealSlimBallin wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:01 pm
Got them feet a dancing at the lies we tell ourselves. :D Alot of copy and pasting going on.So many tears :oops: from Real ones. We do this DAILY. :mrgreen: MULTiple games. :ugeek: Shame to see the script kiddies :wub: take it all. :ph34r: :x
I Don't Use Cheat Engine Anymore Wasting My time With This I Have moved on I Now Have My Own Tool And It Is 100% Copyrighted & Encrypted As Hell Good Luck To All Enjoy Them As They Are The Last Versions I Do With Cheat Engine & Lunar Engine A Huge Waist Of Energy!
What do you mean by GEO location? Also where can we find you to support/get your new trainer.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

PiKâNTo wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:58 pm
batty1224 wrote:
??? that's more as a bit disrespectful to the makers and this community and unneeded,, don't you think ?
No It Is Not Disrespectful I Make My Own & I Am Not Going To post it on this site
U Was Not Here When I Was Being Cyber Bullied At The Beginning Of Last Year & I Don't Care
I Make My Own Like I Said I Find My own Pointer's & I Have A Team That Works On Them
& Krackerjac Or Yellowsub If U R I Really Do Not Care About U I Have The Video On File
Where U Said U Stole Other Table Maker's Table's & Bought Them as Well & Clamed Them As Your Own
Quit messing with me & My Friend's U R A Joke & I Have Moved on Get A Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

megamilk wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:37 am
It Is In The Works & Not Made With Cheat Engine

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

While I don’t agree with the direction OP is going, I can never forget the cyberbullying he was made victim of last year and in turn me and this community for defending him.

Keep things on topic, if you have any grievances with OP do that on his platform now that he’s not even posting here anymore.

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

batty1224 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:22 am
PiKâNTo wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:58 pm
batty1224 wrote:
No It Is Not Disrespectful I Make My Own & I Am Not Going To post it on this site
U Was Not Here When I Was Being Cyber Bullied At The Beginning Of Last Year & I Don't Care
I Make My Own Like I Said I Find My own Pointer's & I Have A Team That Works On Them
& Krackerjac Or Yellowsub If U R I Really Do Not Care About U I Have The Video On File
Where U Said U Stole Other Table Maker's Table's & Bought Them as Well & Clamed Them As Your Own
Quit messing with me & My Friend's U R A Joke & I Have Moved on Get A Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that, I hope all is well do you have a discord or something I could join?

Retro5744
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Retro5744 »

hi can i get your discord please

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

All Tables Have Been Removed !

Good Bye Everyone It Has Been A Blast !

Spyker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spyker »

i am using this table - credit to author
Attachments
OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V14.5.rar
(102 KiB) Downloaded 300 times

DarkLink
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkLink »

FFS I knew I should have grabbed the tables lol did not expect them to vanish a day later XD could someone please share with me!?

I would really appreciate it.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

batty1224 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:59 pm
All Tables Have Been Removed !

Good Bye Everyone It Has Been A Blast !
Disappointing. At least you shouldn't have deleted the text. Now I have to recreate.
DarkLink wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:45 am
FFS I knew I should have grabbed the tables lol did not expect them to vanish a day later XD could someone please share with me!?
Respect his wishes.
Spyker wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 am
I am handing the topic to you until someone volunteers to continue.

What a mess

yourmomlovesanul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yourmomlovesanul »

Can I get a invite to the discord Top G#1325

xh93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xh93 »

Spyker wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 am
is there something in that needed to be updated?

yourmomlovesanul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yourmomlovesanul »

Can someone help me out? I'm running the dumper on cheat engine but when I go try to switch my current weapon and armor there is nothing there. When I try to switch the gun it simply shows only one other option besides the gun I'm using (weapon Ids) It usually shows list of all the other guns.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Casanova wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:50 am
Since OP left, can I be given control of first post? I will make my own updated table and continue this game.