Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

Post by Cas »

So the OP has asked me to close this topic as he no longer wishes to post anything new here.

I can’t really blame him as he was targeted with vicious cyberbullying - by a group of people who are selling the table and seeing a free table here obviously hurt their sales - and given his difficult condition with his family, OP couldn’t handle the cyberbullying and attacks on him anymore.

So the bad guys won with their lies and deceit and treachery and they took down a person in his most vulnerable time ( dealing with loss of his father, just horrible), they must be over the moon reading this news. It is heartbreaking honestly because I and the rest of mod team was attacked as well but I mean I was warned of the worst so I knew something like this would happen.

This is a community though and what this means is we help each other and continue so if someone else can provide a table, please PM me so you can take over the topic or I guess you can start a new topic. I am hopeful someone will, if not, I will learn hacking and do it myself lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BruteJustice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BruteJustice »

I'm sorry to hear this, the author is already suffering because of his real predicament, but it's unbelievable that someone is cyberbullying him, I hope he can come out of the shadows, forget all this, and be good

SilverScythe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SilverScythe »

Screw the bullies. Keep posting. Let the dorks who are trying to sell a CE Table suffer as it remains up here for free lmao.

anungunrama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anungunrama »

Can someone DM me a copy of the most recent table? I'd be willing to start a new thread, if no one else will.

shadowgx8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowgx8 »

I need a copy of of the table too.

chrisross26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrisross26 »

yeah I would be interested in the latest table please

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

chrisross26 wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:10 pm
yeah I would be interested in the latest table please
Give me a few days and it will be posted Still Removing KraqurJacks name from the coding it is a complete over hall
I had got some help with it

djjammyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djjammyd »

I have the last copy of the table if needed guys. Sorry for your loss OP thank you so much for helping us all 👊

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

djjammyd wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:59 pm
I have the last copy of the table if needed guys. Sorry for your loss OP thank you so much for helping us all 👊
Thank you

mossbond007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mossbond007 »

Casanova wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:25 am
So the OP has asked me to close this topic as he no longer wishes to post anything new here.

I can’t really blame him as he was targeted with vicious cyberbullying - by a group of people who are selling the table and seeing a free table here obviously hurt their sales - and given his difficult condition with his family, OP couldn’t handle the cyberbullying and attacks on him anymore.

So the bad guys won with their lies and deceit and treachery and they took down a person in his most vulnerable time ( dealing with loss of his father, just horrible), they must be over the moon reading this news. It is heartbreaking honestly because I and the rest of mod team was attacked as well but I mean I was warned of the worst so I knew something like this would happen.

This is a community though and what this means is we help each other and continue so if someone else can provide a table, please PM me so you can take over the topic or I guess you can start a new topic. I am hopeful someone will, if not, I will learn hacking and do it myself lol
That broke my heart, your table save a lot of grinding time and more easily, so stay strong, don't care all of noob merchant because they can't make a table like you do, I hope you get well soon and posting again

shadowgx8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowgx8 »

djjammyd wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:59 pm
Thanks man, It would be nice

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

For someone who has disabilities with focus and such, u have been a godsend with ur tables ! u not only gave me the purpose to have fun and create builds since the developers keep on nerfing loot quality and making every player grind for 1000 hours in one toon ( irony )

I truly appreciate ur dedication and work towards the community and im so deeply sorry to hear about what has been going on with u ! Dont let the bullies get u , u got an amazing community here that will back u up for sure !

Much love to u bro and ur family ! Cant wait for someday to see the awesome table to create more fun builds !

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Trifflex wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:44 pm
For someone who has disabilities with focus and such, u have been a godsend with ur tables ! u not only gave me the purpose to have fun and create builds since the developers keep on nerfing loot quality and making every player grind for 1000 hours in one toon ( irony )

I truly appreciate ur dedication and work towards the community and im so deeply sorry to hear about what has been going on with u ! Dont let the bullies get u , u got an amazing community here that will back u up for sure !

Much love to u bro and ur family ! Cant wait for someday to see the awesome table to create more fun builds !
I Know but when I had First asked for Help All I got in return was Trash Talkers Not just here but on all my platforms & The Emails After Emails On My YouTube Emails On Of My Older Discords And A Older Twitch That I Had To Shut Down
And I Wont Stop My Tables When I Am Done With This Last One I Am Working on And It Works Right I Will Post For This Community To Use

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

batty1224 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Trifflex wrote:

I Know but when I had First asked for Help All I got in return was Trash Talkers Not just here but on all my platforms & The Emails After Emails On My YouTube Emails On Of My Older Discords And A Older Twitch That I Had To Shut Down
And I Wont Stop My Tables When I Am Done With This Last One I Am Working on And It Works Right I Will Post For This Community To Use
ye i feel u ... its sad that some people need to go into the "show off " way and steal other peoples creation .. seen that kinda situations alot during my gaming years -.- heck , they even steal cosplayers and other content creators stuff on youtube for that part, its insane !

Thank u so much for still working on it, trully appreciate the love in it and dedication ! u rock man !

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Trifflex wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:22 pm
batty1224 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Trifflex wrote:

ye i feel u ... its sad that some people need to go into the "show off " way and steal other peoples creation .. seen that kinda situations alot during my gaming years -.- heck , they even steal cosplayers and other content creators stuff on youtube for that part, its insane !

Thank u so much for still working on it, trully appreciate the love in it and dedication ! u rock man !
Even when I did Edit Tables I did not take credit for the part that was done by some one else every one who has downloaded my past table has seen in the file a .txt file of who's part of the table that the credit go's too and one such person I gave thanks for treated me like trash