Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.6.3.1

Post by Glowmoss »

UmaruTakeuchi wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:14 pm
It opened once but lobby player limit didn't work
I honestly didn't know if changing the limit in there would work really as I remember when people did have more than 4 people it's because they edited the assemblycsharp file back when it wasn't IL2CPP. I can take a look soonish about it not enabling afterwards but I remember it working fine a while back after enabling and disabling

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I think something weird must of happened on your pc as it's enabling and disabling fine on my end. Try restarting the game and the table if something like that happens again is all I can say as it's all good on my end. I hadn't really changed the colour but I will change the Max players in lobby to just the visual colour like I assumed it was the first time I saw it. I play solo so anything multiplayer related is guesswork lol.

I will update the colour the next time the table needs updating

VENUS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENUS »

The table is backwards compatible right ? , for previous versions , like 0.6.2.0

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

VENUS wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:39 pm
The table is backwards compatible right ? , for previous versions , like 0.6.2.0
No not really as stuff changes and anything with obfuscation changes nearly every update. I can see if I have an old table for that version but I don't generally keep old versions to avoid clutter. I try not to keep old versions on here for the same reason really so I don't clutter up the place with a hundred tables and so people don't download the wrong table.

Why are you on that version anyway? Is it the latest cracked version lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

VENUS wrote:
Here is a table for that version I had in my Phas folder of random stuff so Idk if it will work especially if it's on the cracked version
Attachments
Phasmophobia 0.6.2.0.CT
(339.97 KiB) Downloaded 515 times

VENUS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENUS »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:24 pm
VENUS wrote:
No not really as stuff changes and anything with obfuscation changes nearly every update. I can see if I have an old table for that version but I don't generally keep old versions to avoid clutter. I try not to keep old versions on here for the same reason really so I don't clutter up the place with a hundred tables and so people don't download the wrong table.

Why are you on that version anyway? Is it the latest cracked version lol
yes crack version , and everything is working

VENUS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENUS »

has there been any workaround, mod, or other, for player count , more than 4 , or are d game mechanics built to play only with four

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

VENUS wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:19 pm
The only workaround I know of is installing an older version of phasmophobia and using an old mod. No one has really gotten more than 4 players since they started using IL2CPP and obfuscated most classes, methods and fields.

千劫_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 千劫_ »

Can you update the table when the new updates are released , please :) (v.0.7 - 1.0)

cchannahv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Phasmophobia 0.6.3.1

Post by cchannahv »

can't click on any scripts to activate, says, "<<<Error in line 11 (assert("MissionManager.Start",40 53 48 83 EC 20)) :The memory at +"MissionManager.Start" can not be read>>>" It says this when I right-click Mission Info. I am new to this, please help !

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

cchannahv wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:47 pm
can't click on any scripts to activate, says, "<<<Error in line 11 (assert("MissionManager.Start",40 53 48 83 EC 20)) :The memory at +"MissionManager.Start" can not be read>>>" It says this when I right-click Mission Info. I am new to this, please help !
Does restarting the game and cheat engine help?
Also can you activate any of the cheats or are they all like this?

I don't think I have seen that error before. All I can find online is some ram error.

MrBoHoSeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrBoHoSeh »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 pm
cchannahv wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:47 pm
Does restarting the game and cheat engine help?
Also can you activate any of the cheats or are they all like this?

I don't think I have seen that error before. All I can find online is some ram error.
Hello there, so I'm first time to this replying to the message stuff, so straight to the point, I've tried the table and mostly are not working. I don't really know how to post a photo of it so I'll just list out the ones that are working.
- All Button Pressable when not Host
- Sanity Changer
- Immortality
- Kill Everyone (Host Only)
- Suicide
- Player Coordinate Hook
- Flashlight /Glowstick Control Hook
- Ghost Info (favourite room is stated as ??)
- Ghost event
- Ghost evidence interaction
- Ghost interaction
- Ghost interaction insanity
- Ghost visible and generally frozen
- Ghost write only ....
- Lock all doors
- Unlock all doors
- Open all unlock doors
- Turn on and off of all lights
- cursed items anti break

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

MrBoHoSeh wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Hello there, so I'm first time to this replying to the message stuff, so straight to the point, I've tried the table and mostly are not working. I don't really know how to post a photo of it so I'll just list out the ones that are working.
- Sanity Changer
- Immortality
- Suicide
- Player Coordinate Hook
- Ghost event
- Ghost interaction
- Ghost write only ....
- Lock all doors
- Unlock all doors
- Open all unlock doors
You really should not have quoted the older post since the problem they had is not the same as the 1 you have and the problem they were having was happening before the update. Your problem sounds more like something caused by the update that was released within the last 24 hrs. Also, I noticed the glowstick hack is not functioning properly anymore after the update (it allows you to enable it and makes the light go farther but the light will not reveal prints while far away despite having its range crazy high). I tested this on Tanglewood by setting the range to 300000 and leaving the activated glowstick at the entrance. This used to allow me to see prints on anything and no longer works (or it didnt the 2+ times I tested despite doing it the same way I did before to get it working).

EDIT/UPDATE: For anyone else seeing this having this issue restart the game + table completely and retry but before that make sure it is not using the Obake ability (meaning be sure it is not a Mimic or Obake).
Last edited by lee_terry_jr on Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:28 pm
it allows you to enable it and makes the light go farther but the light will not reveal prints while far away despite having its range crazy high
That sounds like they must of changed the way fingerprints are revealed then to check if the glowstick is near or something. Either that or a glitch lol have u tried just with it in your hand. Another possibility is you never got a ghost with fingerprints. The hook is still working fine by the sound of it though. They would of needed to change a bit about the game to remove that hook though lol as that hooks into some of the lighting done by unity.

I will try and update the table over the weekend if I get some time and they don't update it ten times over the weekend lol

MrBoHoSeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrBoHoSeh »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:28 pm
MrBoHoSeh wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:34 pm

- Sanity Changer
- Immortality
- Suicide
- Player Coordinate Hook
- Ghost event
- Ghost interaction
- Ghost write only ....
- Lock all doors
- Unlock all doors
- Open all unlock doors
You really should not have quoted the older post since the problem they had is not the same as the 1 you have and the problem they were having was happening before the update. Your problem sounds more like something caused by the update that was released within the last 24 hrs. Also, I noticed the glowstick hack is not functioning properly anymore after the update (it allows you to enable it and makes the light go farther but the light will not reveal prints while far away despite having its range crazy high). I tested this on Tanglewood by setting the range to 300000 and leaving the activated glowstick at the entrance. This used to allow me to see prints on anything and no longer works (or it didnt the 2+ times I tested despite doing it the same way I did before to get it working).
Oh my, I'm truly sorry for that. I didn't know. thanks for the info. It's my first time replying messages here haha.