Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.1

Post by Rubyelf »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:27 am
I started updating some stuff and added a couple of things like a cheat so when you collect a candy or light a pumpkin it will complete that task. It will still show whatever number you would of been up to on the board in the van but it will be at the max and you can get fast completes of the event with it. For the ghost pic of the event I generally just leave the ghost visible on and put on the ghost interaction insanity to locate the ghost quick. The other cheat is one that allows you to pickup some stuff you shouldn't be able to like you can pickup some of the cars lol but it's useful for picking up the candle inside of the pumpkins so you can actually light it as I had some trouble lighting some lol.

As I said I have only started updating so not everything is working atm the things that don't work or haven't been tested yet are in orange. They have moved a lot of stuff around which is why I haven't found everything yet that or I get sidetracked with something like getting those 4 trophies. I don't think there are more than 4 currently.
Very much appreciated! Yah the trophies I did legit, and they were hard and annoying (because it relies on RNG so much).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kaido__
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaido__ »

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put into this! <3 Really really appreciate it.
I just downloaded your latest version for 0.7.1.1, but sadly I am still facing error messages when trying out the scripts. Ghost Info, as an example, is giving me this: << Error in line 14 (assert(GhostAI.Update,)) and so on. I am running Cheat Engine version 7.3. Tried updating it, but my AV doesn't like the new update. :b

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lol I just noticed I must not of saved some of them as I had to refix some cheats I thought I fixed. I fixed Some more now. My save got corrupted and the table crashed without autosaving a lot of stuff so thats where a lot of my time went today lol. There's not too many cheats not working now. The ones I haven't gotten around to testing or are broken still are in orange.
Kaido__ wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:16 am
<< Error in line 14 (assert(GhostAI.Update,)) and so on.
Did you try restarting the game and cheat engine because That line of code should run fine in 7.3

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:18 pm
Very much appreciated! Yah the trophies I did legit, and they were hard and annoying (because it relies on RNG so much).
Yeah the halloween one is quite annoying I think I managed 2 levels legit but I kept having the issue of not being able to light pumpkins lol so I made some cheats to remedy it. I would hate to do the X24 multiplier trophy legit though lol you are so slow and can hardly see a thing.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

GarnetAnimations wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:43 pm
4 Slot inventory doesn't seem to be working as of the moment
I didn't see your comment till now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think the last time I tested it must of been on an earlier version. You should still be able to go into solo player info and change the amount to 4 for the moment

Kaido__
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaido__ »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:19 am
lol I just noticed I must not of saved some of them as I had to refix some cheats I thought I fixed. I fixed Some more now. My save got corrupted and the table crashed without autosaving a lot of stuff so thats where a lot of my time went today lol. There's not too many cheats not working now. The ones I haven't gotten around to testing or are broken still are in orange.
Kaido__ wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:16 am
<< Error in line 14 (assert(GhostAI.Update,)) and so on.
Did you try restarting the game and cheat engine because That line of code should run fine in 7.3
I have yeah. Not sure what could be causing this. Especially since the Cheat Engine version shouldn't be the problem.

GarnetAnimations
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GarnetAnimations »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:34 am
GarnetAnimations wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:43 pm
4 Slot inventory doesn't seem to be working as of the moment
I didn't see your comment till now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think the last time I tested it must of been on an earlier version. You should still be able to go into solo player info and change the amount to 4 for the moment
Currently I have tested in co-op mode only so no idea if that's the issue, as well I am not the host

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

I did a little bit of testing for you and it seems the real time ghost/player current room is reversed. The ghost is where my location is said to be and visa-versa. Figured I may want to let you know ^^

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Flandre81 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:27 pm
I did a little bit of testing for you and it seems the real time ghost/player current room is reversed. The ghost is where my location is said to be and visa-versa. Figured I may want to let you know ^^
That's strange it was the right way around for me when I fixed it lol because the the player one was outside and the ghost was somewhere in the place

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lol I must of been dreaming it was the wrong way around. I think the only things not working now are mission info and the 4 slot inventory. The cursed items anti break seemed to be working but I only have tested the music box so far. I added a couple more cheats and removed some that are now in one section. I don't know if I will bother with mission info as that class has been obfuscated and nowadays you can see all that in your journal anyway. I also just noticed the updater wasn't working properly I think it should now so everyone is forced to update

Aestivalis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aestivalis »

Thanks for the update! It's working great :D

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

And they decided to break it again with a 0.7.1.2 hotfix, thus as always, makes me feel bad for Glowmoss and other table makers alike when their hard work is broken and needs more work. Furthermore, I've shown my appreciation via becoming a Patreon member. You deserve it.

thextz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thextz »

I tried with 0.7.1 / 0.7.2 But it doesn't work for me at all... is there something that im doing wrong? tested CE 7.4 / 7.3

[Link]
[Link]

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

After testing the table, the only thing I've found that is broken is the inventory slots 3/4 script so far. This may be a very easy table edit for you thankfully.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Updated it quickly again Let me know if anything in green isn't working as I didn't test everything. Anything in orange is currently not working and 1 will crash your game so stay away from them atm
thextz wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:19 pm
I tried with 0.7.1 / 0.7.2 But it doesn't work for me at all... is there something that im doing wrong? tested CE 7.4 / 7.3

[Link]
[Link]
That looks like mono could of disabled on one but the other is a broken cheat hence it is orange. the missionmanager class is obfuscated nowadays. Try the new update. If all the cheats come up similar just try to restart the game and table as mono might of screwed up as it does sometimes.