Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.3

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:15 am
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:00 am
unknown_user wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Yeah the bypass had been patched. The only thing broken besides that was the set item prices as usual lol. I made another bypass but from what I have seen metrix's dll is probably the best route for everyone. I have added a link to his post on the main post of this thread recommending everyone to use that
The link you posted to metrix's dll is not working for some reason fyi.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss wrote:
lee_terry_jr wrote:
unknown_user wrote:
Yeah the bypass had been patched. The only thing broken besides that was the set item prices as usual lol. I made another bypass but from what I have seen metrix's dll is probably the best route for everyone. I have added a link to his post on the main post of this thread recommending everyone to use that
if i use ur table, can i get ban easily from phasmophobia? :D i love your table and my english is not good. i don't understand metrix's dll method. :( translate is not enough for me. i have 2k hours in phasmophobia. i am scared for ban :D

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

unknown_user wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:52 pm
Glowmoss wrote:
lee_terry_jr wrote:
unknown_user wrote:
if i use ur table, can i get ban easily from phasmophobia? :D i love your table and my english is not good. i don't understand metrix's dll method. :( translate is not enough for me. i have 2k hours in phasmophobia. i am scared for ban :D
You dont understand how to move a file into the games install folder replacing other files??? As far as getting banned easily they are constantly trying to catch cheaters and the bypasses often get patched but if you use a UCE it shouldnt be detected that way. There is however a report method in game so you can still get caught that way (why the op said use at own risk).

Anyway, the uce provided seemed to be based on older version of CE and may need an update

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I could probably make a batch file that automates the install of the dll if people are really having trouble. I will probably ask metrix later on if I can post his dll here with full credits as frf doesn't like linking to that site probably because its a site specifically for cheating in online games lol.

As lee said there are a number of ways to get caught still mainly the reporting system so if you went speeding around the map or something in a multiplayer game you would likely get reported.

Yeah I probably could update the undetected cheat engine build if people are having trouble with it as it is based on cheat engine 7.4.3 and not the new 7.5

maeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maeh »

Here you go.
KS_Diagnostics_Process.zip
(6.92 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
password
fearlessrevolution.com
EDIT: I attached an install.bat as well. Which automatically finds the game path, backs up the original file and copy over this proxy dll.

Feel free to use it in your original post and don't forget the credits. :ph34r:

Best
metrix

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

maeh wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:28 am
Here you go.

password
fearlessrevolution.com
EDIT: I attached an install.bat as well. Which automatically finds the game path, backs up the original file and copy over this proxy dll.

Best
metrix
Thanks for the permission I will update the main post soon.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:35 am
maeh wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:28 am
Here you go.

password
fearlessrevolution.com

Best
metrix
Thanks for the permission I will update the main post soon.
can u share video in main post? i don't have english. :lol: i downloaded KS_Diagnostics_Process.zip. i will open and double click install.bat. its over? :D my cheat engine 7.5. i need CE 7.4.3 ? i am playing singleplayer or i am playing with my viewers. I think anyone don't report to me. I need video please :D

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:19 pm
can u share video in main post? i don't have english. :lol: i downloaded KS_Diagnostics_Process.zip. i will open and double click install.bat. its over? :D my cheat engine 7.5. i need CE 7.4.3 ? i am playing singleplayer or i am playing with my viewers. I think anyone don't report to me. I need video please :D
I will try and make a video after work if you can't understand. To install it you first extract the dll and bat file then double click on the the install.bat
Once it's finished it should be installed.
I would recommend cheat engine 7.5.
What I was talking about in that earlier post was the undetected build of cheat engine I made which was based on a now older version of cheat engine.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:19 pm
I integrated it into the table now so just activate the box and it should come up in the cmd window that the dll has been moved

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

can i say that phasmophobia game is good but to actually ban cheat users is just a weird angle they're aimming at... i love the table and love how these guys are consistently update the table to please the users... mad respect.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:34 am
Store Link:

I thought I better make a new thread as it was getting to be a mess over on the original thread.

This Table contains:
0.8.0.5 Table
Credits to
  • Joeyc aka jjcho849 OP of the last thread
  • Zephirot
  • Coderbox1
  • Mortal991
  • PappyG
  • Metrix for his proxy dll

for the majority of the cheats in the table. I have added a few cheats, kept cheats updated and orginised the table to the way I like it.

If you find any issues let me know

Important
There is now an anti cheat in phasmophobia so I will just say use any cheats with caution and I'm not responsible for anything (the usual template for these sort of things lol).
There are multiple ways to bypass it you can use mr antifun's bypass, use [Link](password=123) or
use the bypass in the table that now just puts metrix's dll where it needs to be and deletes the unity crash reporter. This will probably be good till the file is replaced in an update so you could just apply the bypass every update before opening the game to be safe.

The bypass I would recommend the most is metrix's dll which he compiled so it couldn't detect anything. He has provided it with an install script so I don't have waste my time making one of those lol so anyone can use it with ease by extracting the files from the zip archive using the password fearlessrevolution.com and double clicking the install.bat
*edit as said above this is integrated into the cheat table now so you no longer need to download this

I would like to thank metrix's for giving permission for his dll to be up on here and all credits to him for the dll
Hi glowmoss.
My install.bat says it is not found phasmophobia in steam library eventhough it is there... what do i need to do to fix that?
thank you.!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

dekling wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:24 pm
My install.bat says it is not found phasmophobia in steam library eventhough it is there... what do i need to do to fix that?
thank you.!
You probably have your steam library in a different place than the default which metrix had the bat file set up for. Try the updated table. I removed the can't find steam install and game install error and replaced it with an area where you input your game install location. It will tell you where you can find it and how to copy it into the window

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:35 am
dekling wrote:
thank you.!
You probably have your steam library in a different place than the default which metrix had the bat file set up for. Try the updated table. I removed the can't find steam install and game install error and replaced it with an area where you input your game install location. It will tell you where you can find it and how to copy it into the window
On unknown cheats Metrix aka @maeh had updated the script to fix the issue you were having after Crassmaker gave him some help (think it happened shortly after they left the link here). It will now find your folder location by searching windows registry for the location it has set for your phas install folder. It had happened shortly after the link was posted here and I guess they forgot to update the 1 here lol. To be fair they may have figured you would go get the new one yourself since you were given permission to share it already or perhaps they just forgot about the 1 they posted here altogether but either way, it won't hurt to ask.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:25 am

On unknown cheats Metrix aka @maeh had updated the script to fix the issue you were having after Crassmaker gave him some help (think it happened shortly after they left the link here). It will now find your folder location by searching windows registry for the location it has set for your phas install folder. It had happened shortly after the link was posted here and I guess they forgot to update the 1 here lol. To be fair they may have figured you would go get the new one yourself since you were given permission to share it already or perhaps they just forgot about the 1 they posted here altogether but either way, it won't hurt to ask.
I will check it out after work tomorrow and add what's needed from it into the bat file in the table. I hardly go on unknown cheats myself lol so never noticed there was an update. I will probably keep the bit I added so if all else fails you can put it in yourself.
Thanks for letting me know about the update lee

I just added his latest dll and batch file in a 7zip file to the main post so it's up to date for people who manually want to download the files

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:35 am
dekling wrote:
thank you.!
Thank you good sir, i shall try this out tonight.

And will let you all know.

thanks very much