Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Danorazzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.0.8

Post by Danorazzi »

Hi, When I try and launch phasmaphobia the game starts loading then crashes, I'm not sure what the problem is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Danorazzi wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:54 am
Hi, When I try and launch phasmaphobia the game starts loading then crashes, I'm not sure what the problem is.
Are you using a bypass of any sort like an undetected cheat engine build?
Without a bypass you have to wait till phas has fully loaded into the main menu area and then open the table and enable the bypass anticheat script or else the game will detect cheat engine is open and crash

Haaappy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haaappy »

hi,I want to know how to use the function of the largest player, and why it doesn't work after I set the number to 8

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 am
Danorazzi wrote:
Without a bypass you have to wait till phas has fully loaded into the main menu area and then open the table and enable the bypass anticheat script or else the game will detect cheat engine is open and crash
Hello, i follow your tables from the first day, and good job for it, very helpfull (not for multi playing because i don't like to cheat in public for not ruinning games or experience of other peoples) but for making challenges easyer and unlock stuffs ! :D

Have you check the ID Card for trying to unlock or equip others ? (Like prestige cards, holliday 22 cards or admin cards ?)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Haaappy wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:34 am
hi,I want to know how to use the function of the largest player, and why it doesn't work after I set the number to 8
Unfortunately that is just visual. I keep forgetting to change the colour to show its visual. Theres a few things that would need changing to get that to work and who knows if that would raise a red flag nowadays lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

snakeswiss wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:06 pm
Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 am
Danorazzi wrote:
Hello, i follow your tables from the first day, and good job for it, very helpfull (not for multi playing because i don't like to cheat in public for not ruinning games or experience of other peoples) but for making challenges easyer and unlock stuffs ! :D

Have you check the ID Card for trying to unlock or equip others ? (Like prestige cards, holliday 22 cards or admin cards ?)
I didn't look too far into it really as I don't see it being very useful for something that might flag someones account lol.
All I have done is change the current badge visually to either an existing one or a custom one as you can change the colours and everything but it's just temporary lol. I did give that table to some guy who was looking but the tables probably outdated now lol and doesn't unlock anything you don't already have.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

I'm looking forward to the new 0.8.1.0 update. I love glowmoss. U are the best :wub:

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

Yeah, thank you Glowmoss for every thing you have done with Phasmophobia, it's a big job that necessit a couple of hours to code and make scripts, bypass and found a CE that isn't detected. Thank you for all of that and i hope you will continue to update it ! ;)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.0

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Some of the options still work with the latest version but it is limited. You can see the ghost type in the info section but not the room (that part is not working) and the new cursed object probably needs to be added the table (have yet to get the new object but I suspect it will not show up in the table). I figure Glowmoss knows this info already but decided to be sure.

Edit/update: just saw a new release after running it today and updated the table. Those posts were on the older version and so far it is all fixed in the newer one. Thanks again to op for the work they put in.

ev0lu7ion222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ev0lu7ion222 »

At the moment the table crashes the game even when injected as per the instructions in the lobby screen. Will we be getting a new table sometime in the future or should we expect to wait until 9.0 releases? Also I do appreciate the table maker, its a wonderful and huge table thats upkept each and every update. We appreciate you fam.

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

ev0lu7ion222 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:20 pm
At the moment the table crashes the game even when injected as per the instructions in the lobby screen. Will we be getting a new table sometime in the future or should we expect to wait until 9.0 releases? Also I do appreciate the table maker, its a wonderful and huge table thats upkept each and every update. We appreciate you fam.
Table probably needs updating, they've done 2 hotfixes since the most recent table update.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Phasmophobia 0.8.1.2

Post by Glowmoss »

ev0lu7ion222 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:20 pm
I haven't had to update the anticheat as it still works fine for me when I first load in. The game only checks for cheat engine during certain points like loading in or in the shop while in the main menu lobby. I also have up on my discord a batch file with hexpatcher to patch the gameassembly.dll directly with the same bypass. You have to apply it every update obviously because that file changes every update. I will put it up on the main post as I keep forgetting to link it.

The table has been updated to the latest patch

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.2

Post by unknown_user »

0.8.1.2 table rip. crashing. waiting 0.8.1.3. thank u for everything glowmoss <3

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.2

Post by lee_terry_jr »

unknown_user wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:45 pm
0.8.1.2 table rip. crashing. waiting 0.8.1.3. thank u for everything glowmoss <3
It is working fine for me, perhaps you forgot to activate the bypass or they finally found a way to break the anti-cheat bypass provided in the table? I use the uce glowmoss provided to run the script, I deleted the unity crash handler/reporter, and I have another bypass installed as well (Proxy for KS_Diagnostics_Process by Metrix from unknown cheats). so I do not use the built in bypass but every cheat I tried seemed to work fine with the latest update (only tested ghost info, evidence controller, and shoulder light hack since those are usually the only ones I use and it did show an error over the bypass cheat but might be 1 of the other bypasses I have conflicting with that or something). I could link to the anti-cheat I got from Metrix mentioned above but wary of posting links in this thread w/o the op permission and dono if they would allow it here anyway since it could be considered a competing site (I dont think it is since this place is mostly about tables and that other site has almost no tables but that is me).

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Phasmophobia 0.8.1.3

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:00 am
unknown_user wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Yeah the bypass had been patched. The only thing broken besides that was the set item prices as usual lol. I made another bypass but from what I have seen metrix's dll is probably the best route for everyone. I have added a link to his post on the main post of this thread recommending everyone to use that