Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xemlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.4

Post by xemlin »

Is there a way to get the ghost to just be unable to see the player at all times? Harmless Ghost and Immortal are nice, but it stops the hunts really early. Is there a way to make it so the ghost is either just never able to see the player or that it's always smudged?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deathwish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deathwish »

Thank you so so much for the table dude! its amazing and thank you for updating it constantly! you are the hero! seriously thank you! :wub: I am curious as to what the "level set" does under "complete mission" I am reading in the replies it doesn't work atm and thats fine I am just wondering what it does.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

xemlin wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:34 pm
Is there a way to make it so the ghost is either just never able to see the player or that it's always smudged?
Have you tried the freeze player location while you are outside. I noticed solo not much happens in the house when that's on. So the ghost may think your outside still but I have never really tested without the immortal cheat on. If you don't mind it being visible you can use the ghost visible and generally frozen cheat.

Deathwish wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:31 am
what the "level set" does under "complete mission"
You can use it to set your level and you can make it go back from level 10000 to level 1 if you want. To avoid weird stuff after you have set your level and finished a level, I would recommend going to the main menu or restarting the game as it comes up with cannot find level and nothing unlocks until you restart.

xemlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xemlin »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:25 am
Have you tried the freeze player location while you are outside. I noticed solo not much happens in the house when that's on. So the ghost may think your outside still but I have never really tested without the immortal cheat on. If you don't mind it being visible you can use the ghost visible and generally frozen cheat.
Yeah, that's something I've found that's worked okay, but it definitely does decrease the amount of interactions/activity which is counter-productive. I imagine the game tracks the remaining time a ghost is smudged somewhere and the timer on that could be frozen, but I have no idea if that's true nor whether that would work.

I think, based on what I saw in the immortal script is that instead of killing the player, you tell it to just make the ghost stop hunting. Perhaps there could be a different cheat that makes it auto-smudge itself whenever it tries to kill a player?

I definitely have no idea what I'm talking about, so I apologize if I'm oversimplifying or just plain wrong. :?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

xemlin wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:16 am
I think I found a cheat that prevents the ghost from hunting which also allows it to continue interacting with everything if thats what you want. I found a function which checks if you have a crucifix that isn't broken in your hand. I will update the table again soon with it. I never have had the ghost stop hunting with the immortality script or harmless ghost script myself though so It must be a multiplayer thing lol. As I am writing this there is a ghost hunting, running through me a million times with just the immortality script on. It also just ignores me for the most part I was just in a part it walked past a lot. so I would say its a multiplayer thing and I'm not sure if the new cheat will do what I have seen in singleplayer lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.5

Post by Glowmoss »

Table is updated again with the new cheat to prevent hunting but I can't say how well it would work in multiplayer

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:06 am
Table is updated again with the new cheat to prevent hunting but I can't say how well it would work in multiplayer
Thanks for updating the table Glow!

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Why does it n ag about a newer cheat engine version being out? When 7.4 is highest?:o But thanks for update!!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Cissa90 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:17 pm
Why does it n ag about a newer cheat engine version being out? When 7.4 is highest?:o But thanks for update!!
It would probably be because I am running the latest version compiled from the source code which currently is 7.4.2 as I like to edit cheat engine to be a bit different and I like to have the most up to date cheat engine. I could probably have a look at changing the table version in the source code so it doesn't bug people to update when the only way to do so is the Cheat engine patreon or compiling it yourself.

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:45 pm
Cissa90 wrote:
It would probably be because I am running the latest version compiled from the source code which currently is 7.4.2 as I like to edit cheat engine to be a bit different and I like to have the most up to date cheat engine. I could probably have a look at changing the table version in the source code so it doesn't bug people to update when the only way to do so is the Cheat engine patreon or compiling it yourself.

How the "complete collectibles on collect" work please ?
It don't change anything when i check and uncheck, do a mission has it checked, but my collection stay where it was and have nothing more please ?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

snakeswiss wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:30 am
How the "complete collectibles on collect" work please ?
You collect a bag and it will finish the bag task (it won't show visually on the board in the van). Then light a pumpkin and that will complete the pumpkin task (it won't show visually on the board in the van) and then just use the ghost visible and generally frozen and take a picture of the ghost.
Then you need to do the same for each map that has collectibles and after completing them all you will get the trophy. It's a lot faster than doing it legit I know that lol as I did one legit and it took a while.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:45 pm
Cissa90 wrote:
Notice another error: Ghost Write works only if the type has it as evidence
This fails to assert the address. Line 25. Even when writing is an evidence. Just semi buggy or fully fualty?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Cissa90 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:12 pm
Notice another error: Ghost Write works only if the type has it as evidence
This fails to assert the address. Line 25. Even when writing is an evidence. Just semi buggy or fully fualty?
Check out the table Legend the orange colour indicates its not working. It hasn't worked for a while as they obfuscated the update method. I just never got around to either deleting it or finding another way to do it. The ghost evidence or event eventually gets the ghost to interact with the book if that ghost can write in the book.

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

I am having issues with this in multiplayer, "force ghost event" "force ghost interaction and "force evidence interact" doesn't work consistently. "force evidence interact" only sometimes works in SP (For me). I have tried seeing if its the count of people that could cause this but no. For context with all this I am the host in these MP games.

EDIT: Also a cool addition for this is a "Force ghost ability". "Force ghost type" and my suggestion could help with studying ghosts abilities and how they work. Also I dont see many save editors that work for phamo, especially when it comes to the journal stats. Would that be possible to implement into the cheat table?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

NoNamedCheater wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:45 pm
I am having issues with this in multiplayer, "force ghost event" "force ghost interaction and "force evidence interact" doesn't work consistently. "force evidence interact" only sometimes works in SP (For me). I have tried seeing if its the count of people that could cause this but no. For context with all this I am the host in these MP games.

EDIT: Also a cool addition for this is a "Force ghost ability". "Force ghost type" and my suggestion could help with studying ghosts abilities and how they work.
Yeah the ghost interact and those cheats you have to be near the ghost and the ghost has to be near stuff and even then it doesn't always work like there were a few times I turned on the ghost interaction insanity and it didn't do shit lol mainly when the ghost was in just the right spot away from everything.

I believe there was a force ghost ability I never remembered to bring back as I originally deleted all of those force ghost to do things cheats with how unreliable they seemed. The ghost evidence interaction does seem quite screwy the last time I used it. I feel like the only evidence I could get was fingerprints as I got the ghost to eventually write in the book by spamming the force ghost event cheat. I can easily bring back the force ghost ability cheat if you want but I can never really make any of them that reliable as they all rely on the ghost being in the right spot and doing particular stuff.

It might be a little bit as I am messing about with resident evil Village atm mainly just the new DLC but I have also been playing the new mercenaries stuff which was helpful for finding weapon damage. After I am finished the DLC and playing around with mercenaries I will add the cheat