Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Post by Glowmoss »

Store Link:

I thought I better make a new thread as it was getting to be a mess over on the original thread.

This Table contains:
0.9.0.9 Table
Credits to
  • Joeyc aka jjcho849 OP of the last thread
  • Zephirot
  • Coderbox1
  • Mortal991
  • PappyG

for the majority of the cheats in the table. I have added a few cheats, kept cheats updated and orginised the table to the way I like it.

and
  • Metrix for his proxy dll
  • 疑心病 For his Chinese Translation of the table

If you find any issues let me know

Important
There is an anti cheat in phasmophobia so I will just say use any cheats with caution and I'm not responsible for anything that happens (The usual template for these sort of things lol).
There are multiple ways to bypass it you can use mr antifun's bypass, use [Link](password=123) or
just Use the table as it will automatically move Metrix's dll into place and there is now a label to let you know if it was successful. If it's unsuccessful The most likely reason is you're using a pirated version if you are you will have to manually move the dll to where it needs to go phasmophobia_Data\Plugins\x86_64 and don't go asking for support for the pirated version as I don't particularly care about it. If it happens to be the same version as what my table is made for then the cheats will probably work but you will need to manaully move the dll. If you aren't on a pirated version and are on the current version of cheat engine let me know where you have phas and steam installed so I can look into it but from my testing it shouldn't matter where you have either.

The bypass I would recommend the most is metrix's dll which he compiled so it couldn't detect anything. This is already in the table and is automatically applied but if you need the dll There is a zip file with it in this post.

I would like to thank metrix's for giving permission for his dll to be up on here and all credits to him for the dll

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Phasmophobia.CT
CTV 8.86
(374.56 KiB) Downloaded 1541 times
Metrix's KS_Diagnostics_Process.7z
Password = fearlessrevolution.com
(6.36 KiB) Downloaded 10237 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:58 am, edited 112 times in total.

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.6.2.2

Post by Flandre81 »

I have to say, you are one of the nicest table makers I know to take up the Phasmophobia table like this. Mad respect for you from me and my ongoing thanks for keeping it alive!

jigglypuff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jigglypuff »

does this work in latest Hotfix v0.6.2.3?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Some cheats will more than likely need updating if there's been an update. I haven't had a lot of time as of late but I can try and give it a look on the weekend sometime

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.6.2.3

Post by Glowmoss »

I got a bit of time today as I ended up with the flu today lol so the table should be good for 0.6.2.3

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Phasmophobia 0.6.3.1

Post by Glowmoss »

There's been a few updates over the weekend. I will try and have a look tomorrow after work at updating any broken cheats.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.6.3.1

Post by Glowmoss »

I think everything is working for 0.6.3.1 If you find something is broken let me know and I will have a look

FearlessVitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FearlessVitality »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:06 am
I think everything is working for 0.6.3.1 If you find something is broken let me know and I will have a look
Infinite stamina doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Was working I believe 2 updates ago. Nothing else that I've seen yet other than that one.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Strange I thought I fixed infinite stamina as I remember using it when I was testing some other stuff. I will take a look soon when I get on my pc

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

FearlessVitality wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:37 pm
Infinite stamina doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Was working I believe 2 updates ago. Nothing else that I've seen yet other than that one.
I forgot to put over the working one from my absolute mess of a table that I have a lot of random stuff on lol.So it should work with the new table, let me know if there are any other issues

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:44 am
FearlessVitality wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:37 pm
I forgot to put over the working one from my absolute mess of a table that I have a lot of random stuff on lol.So it should work with the new table, let me know if there are any other issues
Hey man, stamina still not working for me :P I just tried it last night... is there a new table that you said? I dont seem to be seeing any new links for the working stamina as suggeseted.

cheers brother. love the table

OOPS, nvm haha. i just saw the 631. thanks brother will check the table now <3

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

I'm noticing even with the most recent table, Infinite Sprint is still not working for me. Even the one under the Solo Player Info is not returning a YES or NO value like it should be.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Thusyned wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:12 am
I'm noticing even with the most recent table, Infinite Sprint is still not working for me. Even the one under the Solo Player Info is not returning a YES or NO value like it should be.
Did you get the one I put up after my message saying I had forgotten to put it in because unless there has been an update that one should work.
I am not sure what happened with the can Sprint byte as that was working for me when I was retesting the inf sprint so the offset hasn't changed for it. If you have the latest table from after my message and are on 0.6.3.1 what does it say when you right click on the script after trying to enable?

FearlessVitality
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FearlessVitality »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:37 pm
Thusyned wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:12 am
Did you get the one I put up after my message saying I had forgotten to put it in because unless there has been an update that one should work.
I am not sure what happened with the can Sprint byte as that was working for me when I was retesting the inf sprint so the offset hasn't changed for it. If you have the latest table from after my message and are on 0.6.3.1 what does it say when you right click on the script after trying to enable?
Looks like its working now, thanks!

UmaruTakeuchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UmaruTakeuchi »

Hi, server info hook doesn't seem to work right now (25.07.2022)
It opened once but lobby player limit didn't work and then entire section stopped opening
It says "Error in line 14(assert(Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.get_IsMasterClient+11A,8B 58 48 33 C9))