Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.1

Post by Glowmoss »

Flandre81 wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:12 pm
After testing the table, the only thing I've found that is broken is the inventory slots 3/4 script so far. This may be a very easy table edit for you thankfully.
yeah it was just a bugfix so not much changed. It's usually the major content updates that change things drastically

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Guardian9978
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.2

Post by Guardian9978 »

Cheat Table Version: 0.7.1.2
Trying to use Complete Collectables on collect gives error:
"completecollectable Error: Not all results found"

thextz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.1

Post by thextz »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:23 pm
Updated it quickly again Let me know if anything in green isn't working as I didn't test everything. Anything in orange is currently not working and 1 will crash your game so stay away from them atm
thextz wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:19 pm
I tried with 0.7.1 / 0.7.2 But it doesn't work for me at all... is there something that im doing wrong? tested CE 7.4 / 7.3

[Link]
[Link]
That looks like mono could of disabled on one but the other is a broken cheat hence it is orange. the missionmanager class is obfuscated nowadays. Try the new update. If all the cheats come up similar just try to restart the game and table as mono might of screwed up as it does sometimes.
If everyone has a problem with CE (Monodatacollector.dll Failed) installed by Lazarus, reinstall instance CE from the website and everything works perfect with this table 0.7.1.2
Thanks for your effort I got the apocalypse challenge trophie :wub: :mrgreen:

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Guardian9978 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:51 am
Cheat Table Version: 0.7.1.2
Trying to use Complete Collectables on collect gives error:
"completecollectable Error: Not all results found"
As I said I did just quickly go through lol Thanks for letting me know. It has been fixed in the latest update along with some other things I found when I had another look. If you find something else not in orange let me know

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

Does editing the stats on the shoulder flashlight show up on other players or is it just your side? Hope it's the latter because the report system makes it risky to do anything that affects everyone.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:00 am
Does editing the stats on the shoulder flashlight show up on other players or is it just your side? Hope it's the latter because the report system makes it risky to do anything that affects everyone.
That's client side so it's safe to use

IceGaming_5711
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IceGaming_5711 »

In the new 0.7.1.3 hotfix the "set level" in "complete all missions" doesn't work. error:failure determining what (bunch of symbols)+2F means

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

IceGaming_5711 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:32 pm
In the new 0.7.1.3 hotfix the "set level" in "complete all missions" doesn't work. error:failure determining what (bunch of symbols)+2F means
Yeah that's one of a couple of cheats that break every time an update happens because the mono symbol is obfuscated so it's different every time and I will have to go find it again lol. I didn't even notice there was an update lol. I will try and get it updated over the weekend.

jayoh420
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.3

Post by jayoh420 »

thank you for updating Glowmoss! <3

MrBoHoSeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrBoHoSeh »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:00 am
Rest assured as it only affect you only and no one else, but be careful when you tweak the flashlight too high as you will see further that no one will be able to. Don't report anything too suspicious to them. :lol: :lol:

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.4

Post by NoNamedCheater »

They Updated phasmo and some things such as force ghost type isnt working anymore

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

NoNamedCheater wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:10 am
They Updated phasmo and some things such as force ghost type isnt working anymore
They are updating a lot atm lol. I will try and have a look at it tomorrow.
Yeah there are a fair few cheats that break every update.

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:06 pm
NoNamedCheater wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:10 am
They are updating a lot atm lol. I will try and have a look at it tomorrow.
Yeah there are a fair few cheats that break every update.
yeah I understand that, its normal, im just commenting to let the OP know just incase.

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

Sorry to post about this again, but I am looking through the issue, and thought to give context. I am getting an error on line six. "...Failure to determine what GhostController.ടവവഭഺ഻റദഢ+3F4 means" Hope to see this back up and running soon!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

NoNamedCheater wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:31 pm
Sorry to post about this again, but I am looking through the issue, and thought to give context. I am getting an error on line six. "...Failure to determine what GhostController.ടവവഭഺ഻റദഢ+3F4 means" Hope to see this back up and running soon!
Yeah that's the normal error you will get after an update because that method is obfuscated which is why it's a bunch of weird symbols and every time they build the game it's a different name of weird symbols. I will try and have a look tonight if nothing comes up like last night.