Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Food4Thought
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.0.8

Post by Food4Thought »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:30 am
Food4Thought wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:02 pm
Are there different versions of the bypass? When I run it I'm given an error box that says it's not for my version of Windows.
What version of Windows are you running?
I am looking into making my own bypass be it a combination of an undetected version of cheat engine and a cheat or a patched dll when I get time.
Windows 10 Pro

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Food4Thought wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:59 am
Windows 10 Pro
That's weird I wonder if other people on Windows 10 get that error. I will try and at the very least put out an undetected cheat engine build when I get some time hopefully tonight or over the weekend.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Food4Thought wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:59 am
I added a few more options now. I removed mr antifun's bypass now that I have my own ways. So you can either try out the cheat engine build or just use the bypass in the table. I could patch the dll but the dll I would be patching is the main one so it would need an update every update lol

Kaido__
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaido__ »

So what is the current status - are they actually taking actions against such cheats now? Still hard to believe, if you ask me idk. I wonder what made them do that

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Kaido__ wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:54 am
So what is the current status - are they actually taking actions against such cheats now? Still hard to believe, if you ask me idk. I wonder what made them do that
I believe they were collecting usernames for a ban wave the last I heard. Idk just the usual nowadays of devs going crazy over cheats. So they install a virus on your pc to try and stop you lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Someone just let me know they couldn't open the 7zip file. Sorry about that I had left my zstd options on when I zipped it which not all software can handle lol. I have changed it now so its just lzma2. So you can use winrar or whatever to unzip the cheat engine build

Jacksteroonie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jacksteroonie »

I can't seem to get the "set player level" to work. I'm not sure if its not working or if I'm just being dumb. Everytime I edit the value nothing changes, even after exiting to the main menu.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Jacksteroonie wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:18 pm
I can't seem to get the "set player level" to work. I'm not sure if its not working or if I'm just being dumb. Everytime I edit the value nothing changes, even after exiting to the main menu.
It must of broke after the last update and I didn't notice. I have updated it so it should work now

Shivixide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shivixide »

Thank you for creating this table, when I run it though I sit at the main table, I only see Phasmophobia, Credits, and Changelog. Clicking all produce their expected values except for "Phasmophobia". The game launches when it requests to launch it and claims to be injected. I assume they've updated again, so quickly too.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Shivixide wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:43 am
Thank you for creating this table, when I run it though I sit at the main table, I only see Phasmophobia, Credits, and Changelog. Clicking all produce their expected values except for "Phasmophobia". The game launches when it requests to launch it and claims to be injected. I assume they've updated again, so quickly too.
What exactly happens? Are you using the undetected build of cheat engine or have another bypass because if you aren't and just let the table open the game it will crash due to the anticheat.

Shivixide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shivixide »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:08 am
Shivixide wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:43 am
What exactly happens? Are you using the undetected build of cheat engine or have another bypass because if you aren't and just let the table open the game it will crash due to the anticheat.
I am using a custom Cheat Engine build I compiled. Game launches like normal, though the table doesn't seem to update and produce additional options for me. I even launched into a game thinking it required that but no dice.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Shivixide wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:10 pm
I am using a custom Cheat Engine build I compiled. Game launches like normal, though the table doesn't seem to update and produce additional options for me. I even launched into a game thinking it required that but no dice.
What version of cheat engine did you compile it from. Also did you compile the mono data collector as that is required by the table. Also make sure the lua executes as that also needs to run

Shivixide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shivixide »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:05 am
What version of cheat engine did you compile it from. Also did you compile the mono data collector as that is required by the table. Also make sure the lua executes as that also needs to run
Most recent build, 7.4. Ah, you're right I did not compile mono data collector, thank you!

Phasmohype
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phasmohype »

Is it possible to get all Profile-Cards Icon?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Phasmohype wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:45 am
Is it possible to get all Profile-Cards Icon?
I only ever looked once and was able to change them visually client side but you would probably get banned if you did unlock them all lol