Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.2.0

Post by Glowmoss »

yeah I forgot to look at that. I had a quick look then and found the current level stats that get added to the total stats. To edit the total stats from what I see is a lot of assembly lol as it all seemed to be stored all over the shop where I was looking anyway. I don't have the time atm but maybe another time lol my stuff isn't going to pack itself for the house move

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:22 am
NoNamedCheater wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:32 am
Question, I have noticed when using the "Choose Specific Tarot Card" every item ends up being the selected card but changes to a fool. Is that intentional or not working as intended?
I keep forgetting to say you have to have it off pull a card then turn it on and select a card and it will work. I am not sure why it does that really as I never bothered to look into it. If you select the fool it starts happening again until you turn it off and pull a card then turn it back on and select a card.

It started acting like that after that big update a while back
interesting. I tried doing what you suggested but i'ts not acting right. I select a card, but the cards show the selected one, but activates the card randomly pulled before turning it on. Sorry about the constant commenting.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

NoNamedCheater wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:25 pm
interesting. I tried doing what you suggested but i'ts not acting right. I select a card, but the cards show the selected one, but activates the card randomly pulled before turning it on. Sorry about the constant commenting.
I didn't really notice lol but that does seem to happen I tried fixing it just then but no matter what I did it ended up crashing the game at some point lol It does work but eventually does crash so I don't think that will be fixed properly any time soon. You get the cards in the lobby trophy case at least.

iAmDot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iAmDot »

Installed CE 7.4 and 7.2 by manually compiling it from the git source (cus bloatware) and cant get any cheats to work. Errors are all like <<Failure determining what HoopCounter.OnTriggerExit means>>. Running CE 7.4 produced more errors such as missing files on attempt to connect to the game so I have CE 7.2 installed. Any idea what im doing wrong? Im running it with admin perms.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

iAmDot wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:47 pm
Installed CE 7.4 and 7.2 by manually compiling it from the git source (cus bloatware) and cant get any cheats to work. Errors are all like <<Failure determining what HoopCounter.OnTriggerExit means>>. Running CE 7.4 produced more errors such as missing files on attempt to connect to the game so I have CE 7.2 installed. Any idea what im doing wrong? Im running it with admin perms.
It's pretty easy to not install the bs in the installer. It sounds like you didn't compile any of the secondary stuff. The mono data collector is needed to see the mono symbols which is why it wouldn't be able to activate stuff and probably what it was saying was missing. You need to compile it from the sln file in the mono data collector folder that is in the Cheat engine folder with visual studio.

iAmDot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iAmDot »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:42 pm
iAmDot wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:47 pm
It's pretty easy to not install the bs in the installer. It sounds like you didn't compile any of the secondary stuff. The mono data collector is needed to see the mono symbols which is why it wouldn't be able to activate stuff and probably what it was saying was missing. You need to compile it from the sln file in the mono data collector folder that is in the Cheat engine folder with visual studio.
Yeah, I just had to turn off my windows antivirus because it wouldnt let me install due to bloatware. Got it working, didnt even try to compile the extra things. Thanks for the table!

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

"Setup Phase Info" and "Complete all missions do not work in the latest update.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.3.0

Post by Glowmoss »

it seemed to be a very quick fix this time. Those two things were working for me so I am not sure why they aren't for you. I also fixed the select tarot card cheat. It turned out when I was half asleep I didn't notice the register used was changed from the older version lol. So it was an easy fix instead of all the stuff I was doing lol

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:39 am
it seemed to be a very quick fix this time. Those two things were working for me so I am not sure why they aren't for you. I also fixed the select tarot card cheat. It turned out when I was half asleep I didn't notice the register used was changed from the older version lol. So it was an easy fix instead of all the stuff I was doing lol
Setting ghost type isn't working for me, also the hunt indicator under ghost info doesn't say On when the ghost is hunting. Everything else seems to work though so thanks for the quick update!

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

Force Ghost Type is showing to work, but every time I select one, it picks a random ghost type anyway.

Ex. X Force Ghost Type: Deogen

Ghost Type: The Mimic

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I will have to have a look whenever I get on my pc as I remember it working on my end but I did only use it once lol.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

The last few times the hunt indicator under the ghost info panel seemed to not tell you if the ghost was hunting. Not sure if this is an issue on my end but its unlikely (tried rebooting everything a few times with same results). Will try again now to see and will be back to edit in a sec if it was just me but wanted to get the word out fast jic.

djin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djin »

Hi!
First thanks for the table, I was successful with some commands.

With other commands I had difficulties in understanding how to use it, for example:
- set item ammount: I didn't understand how to edit this field, is it somewhere in the script?
- immortality: it's not clickable, I don't know how to use it;
- ghost (all): none of them are clickable, I don't know how to use them;
- complete all missions: it's not clickable, I don't know how to use it;

Thank you if you can explain the questions above to me and thanks again for the table!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:41 am
The last few times the hunt indicator under the ghost info panel seemed to not tell you if the ghost was hunting.
I had a quick look and the offset for that byte has changed
djin wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:07 am
- set item ammount: I didn't understand how to edit this field, is it somewhere in the script?
- immortality: it's not clickable, I don't know how to use it;
- ghost (all): none of them are clickable, I don't know how to use them;
- complete all missions: it's not clickable, I don't know how to use it;
set item amount: if you read the text below amount it explains you have to buy the item and that will set that specific items amount to the amount specified.

immortality: That should work in single player anyway I haven't tested in multiplayer but it would probably be a host only so you cant get killed by the ghost. Try restarting the game and table and try it again.

The ghost events and that that dont seem to activate are activating but only for a very short period of time for an event to happen without it going glitchy like what happens with the ghost interaction insanity where it can lag the game a little bit depending on how many interactible things are close by the ghost

complete all missions completes all the missions for that level like guessing the correct ghost and that. It doesn't show visually on the board as it will complete them as soon as you end the level. I would say try restarting the game and the table and try it again and make sure your on the latest steam update

djin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djin »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:18 am
set item amount: if you read the text below amount it explains you have to buy the item and that will set that specific items amount to the amount specified.

immortality: That should work in single player anyway I haven't tested in multiplayer but it would probably be a host only so you cant get killed by the ghost. Try restarting the game and table and try it again.

The ghost events and that that dont seem to activate are activating but only for a very short period of time for an event to happen without it going glitchy like what happens with the ghost interaction insanity where it can lag the game a little bit depending on how many interactible things are close by the ghost

complete all missions completes all the missions for that level like guessing the correct ghost and that. It doesn't show visually on the board as it will complete them as soon as you end the level. I would say try restarting the game and the table and try it again and make sure your on the latest steam update
I understood what you said but the checkboxes were not allowing to click. I then realized that it was the version of my Cheat Engine that was on 7.3 and after updating everything started to work perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the help!