Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.0.5

Post by starlord »

There was a silent update today and now the ghost doesn't do anything, doesn't hunt and perpetual hunts without moving if you use the cursed object if the table is even attached. Disable all scripts and the ghost instantly functions normally again.

The only script I had enabled was ghost info btw.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

starlord wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:23 am
There was a silent update today and now the ghost doesn't do anything, doesn't hunt and perpetual hunts without moving if you use the cursed object if the table is even attached. Disable all scripts and the ghost instantly functions normally again.

I can't seem to reproduce it. The ghost works like normal for me. I tested with the mirror, the summoning circle and tarot cards and they all started a cursed hunt where the ghost chased me across the map like normal. Did you have any other scripts enabled or was it in multiplayer as I have heard great things about shit not working in multiplayer lol.

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:08 am
starlord wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:23 am

I can't seem to reproduce it. The ghost works like normal for me. I tested with the mirror, the summoning circle and tarot cards and they all started a cursed hunt where the ghost chased me across the map like normal. Did you have any other scripts enabled or was it in multiplayer as I have heard great things about shit not working in multiplayer lol.
Yeah it was in multiplayer, but it did it in single player on tanglewood in a quick test for me as well.

Edit: That's fixed in your latest table update, however setting ghost type is broken which is expected since they updated that DLL and the injection point likely changed.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

starlord wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:01 pm
That's fixed in your latest table update, however setting ghost type is broken which is expected since they updated that DLL and the injection point likely changed.
Yeah I have been trying different things to avoid cheats breaking as much but it doesn't always work lol. Thanks for letting me know I have fixed the cheat. I still don't know what was going on with the ghost on your game lol as I didn't even touch the ghost info script in that last update.

Nacuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.0.8

Post by Nacuna »

Hello, with the table 0.8.0.8 my game keeps crashing the hole time :(

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Hi @Glowmoss. If i open the table, game is instatly crashing. I need help. When u come new table ? :(

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

They just released an anti cheat of some sort going by their discord. It sounds like it just searches open processes for cheat engine going by what they said about making sure cheat engine isn't running. I will take a look at some point to see if I can do something about it.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

It definitely isn't much of an anticheat. You can simply delete it. Check the first post for where it is and what to delete

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:33 am
It definitely isn't much of an anticheat. You can simply delete it. Check the first post for where it is and what to delete
Did you check to make sure it doesn't flag your username with "This person has modified files" etc? because that might be their way of also flagging people using it. They do have a system in place that also puts that as a username if you've changed your files etc.

ShadWowZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadWowZ »

Thanks for all your hard work @Glowmoss

If I delete the "KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll" file, the objects/equipment are invisible. If I leave the files as they are, the game works.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Lol they must of saw what I said and fixed it with that new update because it was working fine last night. When I get to my pc I will take a look

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated the table
For now just use mrantifuns bypass where you run it, then phas, then you can run the table.

I will say that it is a use at you own risk. As someone mentioned there may be some other shit floating about detecting stuff.
Last edited by Glowmoss on Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

it still seems to crash sometimes so I will just put the bypass up for now

Food4Thought
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Food4Thought »

Are there different versions of the bypass? When I run it I'm given an error box that says it's not for my version of Windows.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Food4Thought wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:02 pm
Are there different versions of the bypass? When I run it I'm given an error box that says it's not for my version of Windows.
What version of Windows are you running?
I am looking into making my own bypass be it a combination of an undetected version of cheat engine and a cheat or a patched dll when I get time.