Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.3.0

Post by The Mogician »

The game is updated to 0.8.0.0

It seems like there are no major structural changes and most pointers/scripts are working fine. The ghost info is currently not working though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

The following codes seem broken as well atm. Shoulder light/fullbright hack, glowstick hack, candle hack, and possibly more (still testing and will return back to edit this post if I find anything new). The complete collectibles code isnt working (I felt this was obvious since the code was made for a previous event but I also know how some people may not realize that and thus I put this here).

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

I can bet Glowmoss is gonna wait for the devs to cool down with the hotfixes before updating the table. They love to break everything with major updates. Somehow they fucked up phantom blinking lol.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

starlord wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:24 am
I can bet Glowmoss is gonna wait for the devs to cool down with the hotfixes before updating the table. They love to break everything with major updates. Somehow they fucked up phantom blinking lol.
Yeah I know I should lol but I have fixed a couple of things that were broken.

I have also added a cheat for the event a how to is in the script but essentially just go into a xmas level, activate it then open and close the truck to leave and it will finish that level. Then you just do that for all the levels and you will get the trophy

As always stuff that I have tested and currently haven't been fixed are in orange. If there is something else not working let me know and I will take a look when I can

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.0.1

Post by raeyvolution »

Thank you always!
I tried on the newest version with the newest table, tried only turning two options on (Ghost Info and Player and Ghost Current Location) and I crashed 2 games when I try to open the door, sadly
Game works normal without Cheat Engine so it must have been because of some part of the table but I cannot test Dx

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

raeyvolution wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:51 pm
Thank you always!
I tried on the newest version with the newest table, tried only turning two options on (Ghost Info and Player and Ghost Current Location) and I crashed 2 games when I try to open the door, sadly
Game works normal without Cheat Engine so it must have been because of some part of the table but I cannot test Dx
It must be Player and Ghost Current Location as I never tested that one. I will add it to my list of still broken stuff to fix

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:21 am

I have also added a cheat for the event a how to is in the script but essentially just go into a xmas level, activate it then open and close the truck to leave and it will finish that level. Then you just do that for all the levels and you will get the trophy
The Xmas level cheat didn't work when I tested it, entered the level, activated it, opened and closed the truck but the sticker is still there, and I tried it for all the levels. No trophy unlocked.

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

It worked for me, no problems, however, when playing multiplayer, everything seems to crash the game hard so the update has heavily broken things left and right

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 am
The Xmas level cheat didn't work when I tested it, entered the level, activated it, opened and closed the truck but the sticker is still there, and I tried it for all the levels. No trophy unlocked.
Are you on intermediate difficulty? as the event only works on that difficulty. I also forgot to mention you have to guess the ghost. I forgot about that as I had the force ghost type on spirit which is auto selected.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I just updated what wasn't working and also added more detail to the instructions for the xmas event cheat as I forgot about the requirememnt to guess the ghost as I had the force ghost type on spirit which is auto selected when you get in a game.
Flandre81 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:15 am
It worked for me, no problems, however, when playing multiplayer, everything seems to crash the game hard so the update has heavily broken things left and right
I had everything working fine for me in a private multiplayer server as well as in single player. I know when I first run the game and everything hadn't been cached yet the game ran like ass with any cheat lol on lower hardware it might crash I bet but it's all running fine now for me besides the usual load in which always runs terribly. They should just load everything in in a loading screen lol

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

Hmm, well, here's a few things I know crashed me. The instant I tried taking a picture with infinite pictures and rapid photos on in multiplayer, the game had a massive heart attack. Also, when trying to use either ghost location, the game died. and some things I had activated, the game loaded just fine but as soon as I opened the gate, boom, it crashed instantly the moment I heard the click. Hope that helps you track it down.

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:30 am
BombasticBoo wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 am
Are you on intermediate difficulty? as the event only works on that difficulty. I also forgot to mention you have to guess the ghost. I forgot about that as I had the force ghost type on spirit which is auto selected.
Yes! It works now, thank you for pointing out the guessing the ghost part.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Flandre81 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 pm
Hmm, well, here's a few things I know crashed me. The instant I tried taking a picture with infinite pictures and rapid photos on in multiplayer, the game had a massive heart attack. Also, when trying to use either ghost location, the game died. and some things I had activated, the game loaded just fine but as soon as I opened the gate, boom, it crashed instantly the moment I heard the click. Hope that helps you track it down.
I will take another look tomorrow. So in single player it works fine for you? Or does it also crash?

NoNamedCheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NoNamedCheater »

I tried messing with the current level stats and added an extra death from 168 to 169 and now i have 337. How did I do this wrong and can I revert this?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Flandre81 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 pm
I fixed those two idk why they worked fine in singleplayer lol as I had the wrong register in both cheats as I forgot to update them. If you let me know which others do that I will give them a look.