Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RukreuZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.3

Post by RukreuZ »

Hey guys! I got the table and all, before doing that my game opened and runned great, all good. but after i got the table, i cant even launch the game, what can i do to reset my local archives and maybe play again?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

RukreuZ wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:04 pm
Hey guys! I got the table and all, before doing that my game opened and runned great, all good. but after i got the table, i cant even launch the game, what can i do to reset my local archives and maybe play again?
Going by your pm you used the dll was that the 7zip install.bat, through the table or did you manually put it in. If it successfully installed you should hear a beep when you open the game. if it isn't successful and you have cheat engine open then it will crash as you described. Try the bypass anticheat option in the table if you haven't already.

If you don't want to play with the table just close cheat engine and it should run unless you deleted some file phas needs to run lol in that case in steam right click phas - properties - local files and click verify integrity of the game and let it find any files needed

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:35 am
maeh wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:28 am
Here you go.

KS_Diagnostics_Process.zip
password
fearlessrevolution.com
EDIT: I attached an install.bat as well. Which automatically finds the game path, backs up the original file and copy over this proxy dll.

Feel free to use it in your original post and don't forget the credits. :ph34r:

Best
metrix
Thanks for the permission I will update the main post soon.
Hey man. i've tried the updated version and still says error cant find the phasmophobia location. i installed my game on F drive... is there any way to locate it during installation?
thank you.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

dekling wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:34 pm
Hey man. i've tried the updated version and still says error cant find the phasmophobia location. i installed my game on F drive... is there any way to locate it during installation?
thank you.
which one did you try the one in the table or the zipped one on the main post. I have tried both with a steam library on another drive and both worked fine. The one on the table ask's you for the loaction if all else fails but it really shouldn't.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

I can't force the ghost for hunting, how do i do it?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:19 pm
I can't force the ghost for hunting, how do i do it?
I don't have a cheat to force a hunt on the table mainly because of how unreliable it is that I can force a hunt

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.6

Post by Okichobi »

Have we found a way to add badges via cheat engine or editing save files?

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Hi. <3 This new table not working on my computer or not working everyone? i am opened game fully loading lobby screen. after i opening cheat engine new table 0.8.1.6. i am choosing edit - settings- only when signed, else ask and then OK. i am closing table after open table again. but not working. i can't open. "You need to allow the lua to execute to use this table. Go to edit-settings then click only when signed, else ask and then ok. Close the table and try again afterwards." What is my fault? help :D sorry my bad english.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:51 am
Hi. <3 This new table not working on my computer or not working everyone? i am opened game fully loading lobby screen. after i opening cheat engine new table 0.8.1.6. i am choosing edit - settings- only when signed, else ask and then OK. i am closing table after open table again. but not working. i can't open. "You need to allow the lua to execute to use this table. Go to edit-settings then click only when signed, else ask and then ok. Close the table and try again afterwards." What is my fault? help :D sorry my bad english.
Sorry about that the version of cheat engine I am using changed the way it saved files to the ct so every other version of cheat engine sees the name wrong lol. I run an older version of cheat engine and saved the table using that. I will put that up now

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

nothing works in the 0.8.1.6 table so i can't really do anything, can you fix it please?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:28 am
nothing works in the 0.8.1.6 table so i can't really do anything, can you fix it please?
I just put out an update earlier.
I had just compiled the latest version of cheat engine today which had a new name value on the ct that screwed the names up on the files that I didn't notice until someone said they had an issue. I saved the table with an older version so it will run on the latest public build version of cheat engine. I reverted some files and recompiled my cheat engine just then so that hopefully won't happen again lol I will test it on an older version next time to make sure it's alright

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated it again adding a save and load activated cheats feature to the table.
when you activate the save cheat script It will save the ids of the cheats you currently have activated to a txt file named Phas_Cheat_Save.txt so then when you open up the cheat table next time and activate the script to load your cheats it will activate them all for you.

It won't change values for you for the obvious reason that you need to be in the right area and have to sometimes wait for everything to populate before you can change a value but it will still save plenty of time activating everything.

I also changed the bypass script so it saves the files from the table to your temp folder while it executes the bat file to move the dll instead of where your ct is.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Hi. There's a problem with unlocking the doors. I clicked on locking the doors but when i clicked on unlock all doors i couldn't open them

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Can you put up an update to force the ghost to hunt? I could do so much thing with it~

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:53 am
Hi. There's a problem with unlocking the doors. I clicked on locking the doors but when i clicked on unlock all doors i couldn't open them
Sometimes with the cheats that auto disable they may need to be clicked a few times to work I checked just then and they are still working besides the open all doors one which I can't seem to fix currently as no unobfuscated funtion in there seems to open all the doors at once any more.
1412 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:11 pm
Can you put up an update to force the ghost to hunt? I could do so much thing with it~
The last time I tried making a cheat to force the ghost to hunt it was pretty random on whether it wanted to work lol. I think a lot of the time it just shut and locked the front door then you could immediately open the door or a hunt would start. I couldn't get it to reliably start. I could have another look at some point but Idk if it would be any more reliable