Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.6.3.1

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:10 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:28 pm
it allows you to enable it and makes the light go farther but the light will not reveal prints while far away despite having its range crazy high
That sounds like they must of changed the way fingerprints are revealed then to check if the glowstick is near or something. Either that or a glitch lol have u tried just with it in your hand. Another possibility is you never got a ghost with fingerprints. The hook is still working fine by the sound of it though. They would of needed to change a bit about the game to remove that hook though lol as that hooks into some of the lighting done by unity.

I will try and update the table over the weekend if I get some time and they don't update it ten times over the weekend lol
I had tried with salt on a Yurei footprint confirming the issue by getting/using the uv flashlight to see the footprints from the salt and turning it off briefly to see if the glowstick would show the prints I knew were there only to turn the light on again after to be sure they were still there (so I know it was not just bc I was not fast enough to catch em). I restarted the game/table after the 2nd test doing that to be sure to eliminate that possibility. I got a Mimic that did not leave fingerprints after it hunted after the restart (which is when I had posted). Woke up today and went to do the test holding the light you mentioned to see if it changes things and the problem I had before is gone. I only then realized the Mimic could have used Obake ability to hide its prints and now feel slightly stupid for not realizing that possibility before lol. It seems it was likely a temp issue that was fixed with the restart but the Mimic tricked me into thinking it was still broken LUL. Sorry if I wasted your time but hopefully the laugh you are having at this makes up for it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:29 pm
Sorry if I wasted your time but hopefully the laugh you are having at this makes up for it.
Lol it's all good I haven't had the chance to download the update yet to even look at it.

Chikaze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chikaze »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:43 am
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:29 pm
Sorry if I wasted your time but hopefully the laugh you are having at this makes up for it.
Lol it's all good I haven't had the chance to download the update yet to even look at it.
Can you merge "Ghost Info" and "Ghost visible and generally frozen"? :wub:

Code: Select all

cmp [_Appear],1
  je GhostAI.Appear

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Chikaze wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:50 am

Can you merge "Ghost Info" and "Ghost visible and generally frozen"? :wub:
I could I just prefer to have it as a separate thing instead of having someone go into ghost info to find it. I can probably just change the injection point of one of them like I did with another two cheats

Chikaze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chikaze »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:06 am
I could I just prefer to have it as a separate thing instead of having someone go into ghost info to find it. I can probably just change the injection point of one of them like I did with another two cheats
thank, that makes sense :)

can you add "PCFlashlight.OnTorchUse" bypass inventory check?
was out of my depth, i screwed it up.. :(

Marcelievsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marcelievsky »

Hi! This table is updated with most recent version of the game 0.7.0.2? Thanks! :D

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Chikaze wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:34 am
Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:06 am
thank, that makes sense :)

can you add "PCFlashlight.OnTorchUse" bypass inventory check?
was out of my depth, i screwed it up.. :(
Seems kinda pointless since we already have the shoulder light hack that works without you needing to hold/use a flashlight at all (fulfilling the same purpose).
Marcelievsky wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:57 pm
Hi! This table is updated with most recent version of the game 0.7.0.2? Thanks! :D
I am gonna guess that was meant to be a question and not a statement despite the fact that there is no punctuation to show as much. If that assumption is correct the answer is no but a lot of the features still work and the op has stated they plan to update it when they get the chance.

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

The thing is, with a new version and all these hot fixes, it's a delay on top of a delay because if Glowmoss was to suddenly produce a table for say 0.7.0.0 and then 0.7.0.1 only to have suddenly realized hey, there's now 0.7.0.2 that once more broke everything, it would have been twice over that it was a frustrating waste of time so, bear with it as they finally cool their jets on the hot fixes and updates on top of updates. There will surely be a new table in good time. I admire the fact that tables keep being provided for us as it is a labor of love I respect.

Chikaze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chikaze »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am
Seems kinda pointless since we already have the shoulder light hack that works without you needing to hold/use a flashlight at all (fulfilling the same purpose).
Thank You. :)
That's what I wanted. Now I know what it does. :D

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Would love to see an update to this when possible :)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I did start updating it a bit last weekend but there's been a few updates so they will need to be reupdated. I have a bit going on atm looking at houses and packing up my current place but I will try again sometime this weekend hopefully they don't need to release a hundred patches to fix 0.7.1.0 that just dropped lol

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

I definitely appreciate you taking the time to work on it. This is exactly what I was saying to people in an earlier post that after they make about a dozen hot fixes and chill out on doing so, you'd be able to update the table without having to do so only to have to do so again. My hat is off to you regardless!

tbriane365
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tbriane365 »

Thanks for your time to update the table

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.1

Post by Glowmoss »

I started updating some stuff and added a couple of things like a cheat so when you collect a candy or light a pumpkin it will complete that task. It will still show whatever number you would of been up to on the board in the van but it will be at the max and you can get fast completes of the event with it. For the ghost pic of the event I generally just leave the ghost visible on and put on the ghost interaction insanity to locate the ghost quick. The other cheat is one that allows you to pickup some stuff you shouldn't be able to like you can pickup some of the cars lol but it's useful for picking up the candle inside of the pumpkins so you can actually light it as I had some trouble lighting some lol.

As I said I have only started updating so not everything is working atm the things that don't work or haven't been tested yet are in orange. They have moved a lot of stuff around which is why I haven't found everything yet that or I get sidetracked with something like getting those 4 trophies. I don't think there are more than 4 currently.

GarnetAnimations
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.7.1.1

Post by GarnetAnimations »

4 Slot inventory doesn't seem to be working as of the moment