Disgaea 6 Complete

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 6 Complete

Post by JorgeFFC »

Just stepping around to share another save heavily modifed but not crashing(as i know the limits in the stat number at least so game don't cuck me).
Disgaea 6 Complete - Carnage Save.7z
(984.47 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Path to save folder: windows hard drive -> user(you) -> app data -> roaming -> nippon...(paste here alongside ur other disgaea saves if any).

What does this save have?

Code: Select all

- Postgame(complete main story)
- Some of the events done to recruit units like Laharl.
- Manually learned evilitys/copied from others creating scrolls(yeah, if not done like this or if have a lot of dummies in the list game will crash)
- Carnage Mode Opened(the first difficulty up the game have to offer, it have an even harder mode for whoever clear this one. The main difference is that the base game only rewards players with gears up ti'll around rank 25, clearing the D-Missions on stats gives the players gears rank 38 and 39. The thing is, to get Rank 40 gears or the old strongest, gotta play on Carnage Mode with the units being capable of getting past their limits on levels and stats, then fight the Item God of a rank 39 item and steal the rank 40 from it. Same is valid for whoever is playing on the rai something or the next difficulty above Carnage, however players will receive something like a exclusive rank 41 weapon, then fight again to add a seal. This weapon is exclusive of this mode above Carnage).
- A good enough combo of evilitys active on all units to grind on Item World/normal maps(or so i think?)
- Note that power ups and carnage/rai something limit breaks must get past the dark assembly issue and then activate it by super reincarnating the character and pressing the skill(similar to the stuff u get from the d-m something on the stats). This save have all units with the carnage already triggered so...
Have Fun
Edit: Adding for the true masochist an option to get directly on the Rakshasa Mode(same gears as the save above). Only difference for this one is that it got Rakshasa mode opened(the one to get the true end-game gear for those patient enough to grind item world with the rank 39 ones ti'll item god on floor whatever, as normal mode caps item lv on 300, carnage on 999 and rakshasa on 9999 from memory, and still gotta try getting the rank 40 weapon/armor before even try to get the one with Carnage Icon). Note to all players, don't even try to run Hit Kill on Baal, the game seems to have a protection as the fight got like 2 phases + and interferes or something, it'll insta-crash anyway. The difference from the save above is just that all modes are opened, all units are at max lv game got to offer(but real stats only show when u try playing on carnage or on rakshasa) and player can swap difficulty before jumping into stage pressing R1/L1 or RB/LB(forgot the xbox buttons). It can literally be any stage, though some are exclusive Carnage or Rakshasa, even the prinny world(first map) got the option to go Carnage or go cheat shop and up the game difficulty with stars and just go. More stars equals more rewards, but at max, it's pretty masochist thing to do lol...
Disgaea 6 Complete - Rakshasa and Baal Carnage v2.7z
(1003.94 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
v2... because as someone pointed out, the exp script was forcing the super reeincarnated unit to start on max level and have no level up rewards/upgrades, so, turned it off and levelled unit up through Juice Shop to get their level up bonus.

Edit 2: Tried using the code for evility modifiers and making the most broken combination i could without having any demerits/loses relative to stats... and made a combo strong enough at first with Zed to solo kill Baal Carnage on auto, then made a extreme one on Laharl. Too bad can't easily copy evility setting between characters(saved slots are only personal i guess and too lazy to look at list and select again) Laharl is pretty much the strongest unit with counters + stats boosts vs. everything and anything without losing the lift/throw or having lower stats to balance effect X. So even without rank 40~42 ultimate gears he meets cap stats and can deal with anything pretty much. This save already got Yasha S.Reincarnation(4k base stats) and Baal Rakshasa fight opened(and some carnage/rakshasa rank 39 gears farmed by power levelling Neo Baal Sword a little bit, also got 2 copies of it from item god).

Edit 3: Including another save here and some explanation about how it feels. Did 3 full laps on item world trying to copy Neo Baal Sword, as the stats of this gear is valid, i just copied on everywhere else to boost everyone. Now Zed, Biako, the King and Melodine or whatever got ALL offensive evilities or evilitys that generates a self-boost party wide and ailment infliction. The issue? because there are too many evilities to compute whenever they're in the party, the game will lag a bit between auto and loop on each stage/item world floor. This doesn't happen if run only Laharl & Thief as i didn't mess with those 2 adding ailment afflictions and stuff, basically, only self-boosters with some party, no ailment at all on them. I doubt i'll return to this game anyway, but at least this save works well, is stable(not crashing) and can generate fun to whoever wants to aim for the perfect end-game gear or something, well, have fun.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

My instant kill does not work >.< so I am back to beating my head against a rock trying to figure out how to beat the final Baal boss.

Relaxedgaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Relaxedgaming »

Thanks for the hard work on making the table!

Xp multiplier seem to mostly work but it has an odd issue where if you reincarnate with it enabled you character remains/becomes level 9999 (without stat gains from leveling).

Mana multiplier is not multiplying mana gains from the level, but the mana held by characters at the end of map.
So mana held by zed will go 2/4/8/16/..... X, which quickly leads to maxed out mana.

YvonneX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YvonneX »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:18 am
Sharing a save file after reached Item World for the first time + modified amount of extracts/total mana(stocked) or in units. Basically a little modified game without advancing far too much, but with somewhat high numbers on those things for whoever have no patience to play up ti'll the item world(where most of the mechanics opens for the player).

Disgaea 6 Complete Item World Save.7z

Save path is: Windows %APPDATA%\Nippon Ichi Software, Inc\Disgaea 6 Complete\<user-id>\Setting.ini

This version got stuff like... convert extra mana/exp into stocked up juice to burn on unit by choice(i've modified it on the save), it got possibility to copy evility through items/teach skills, can master class by burning stocked up exp/mana for skills, can burn extracts to power up raw units stats(base) and probably go higher on Land of Carnage once got it opened. Item World also got it's own store/shop on this version, making it easier to get specific innocent/build them up as u can exchange items and gears for points to bump up ur own gears, though still gotta grind to get those rank 40 or whatever gears in this one. The table from post 1 feels like someone who just started the game, ignored tutorial, didn't open any of the mechanics where could make some cool scripts/pointers and closed the game after getting basic stuff lols... table could have much more though if followed up story a lil bit or skipped starter fights ti'll open Item World at least...

Edit: now the list seems a bit more complete thanks ^^,. I also liked how this game took a "Capitalism" route with its systems as every disgaea from 5 got a cheat mode implemented within game, modified balancing and now, even an auto with pre-sets of configurations + spd hack/advance. Man, the 32x spd + skip cutscenes is insane for battles, it also lets the player repeat and store overkill exp... something that would've been very welcome in the past editions. So many life quality changes that makes the game easier in the long run though... sadly, less class/monsters it seems... It would be awesome if the devs themselves decided to re-make from classic Disgaea 1 all in 3D with the functions showcased on 6, but with more time to implement the story and elements on the long run. I'd love seeing such versions for PC/PS5 now... since Disgaea 1 to 3 feels like the most poor in the usual functions anyway(as they're the oldest editions).

Another Edit(again): Changed save data with the additions of last table, swapping all item raritys, giving the reeincarnation skills and other stuff to the units without throwing away the juice/mana/exp stored values. Also added an evility combo i find good for item world/general grinding(don't know if without the code for more evility point active they will turn off), but shared some of the interesting ones from the dlc chars and protagonists up ti'll the item world opens up.

Edit 3: If want to skip entire story and go directly to maso phase, check page 2 to download a save directly on Carnage or Rakshasa modes(with them opened at least to start the end-game real grind, there's where the real Disgaea Masochist mode starts anyway)
Hi, stupid question. dunno if im missing something or settings i didnt notice but when i tested out your save i cant use most of the skills. Is there something i should do to use the skills. Thanks and appreciate the work.

Edit: Okay i understand now. the SP required for the skills is too high for the current SP. Anyway, really appreciate the effort here. I do love some good grinding but not too much so this save file is very helpful.

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I don't know what's causing it, but when I'm using the cheat table, any time a character or enemy uses SP, it depletes to 0. Otherwise everything I've tried has worked very well so far, thanks!

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

YvonneX wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 pm
Hi, stupid question. dunno if im missing something or settings i didnt notice but when i tested out your save i cant use most of the skills. Is there something i should do to use the skills. Thanks and appreciate the work.

Edit: Okay i understand now. the SP required for the skills is too high for the current SP. Anyway, really appreciate the effort here. I do love some good grinding but not too much so this save file is very helpful.
Ok, let's explain a little bit of Disgaea systems to you and maybe for whoever is hacking the game and explain why the table item editors on all PC versions feels... clearly incomplete as a old time player.
The Disgaea series was divided in 2 modes, normal mode and carnage. Different than what the trailers shows and stuff, each mode have it's own limits. With every disgaea that was released, they upped these limits and changed mechanics. The most important stuff for the gears are their actual ranks(never saw this explicit on any table) and their % boosts based in stuff u did in the item world. Since Disgaea 5, D2 and now 6, they added another mode over the Carnage that was top tier before and added more complexity to the real end-game. What happens is that all the editors around consider only normal mode of the game, also the cheat table creators themselves don't know the values limit as if u bypass or do something badly, game will crash as some items can't have those stats at all... so. The Disgaea real end-game or final happens when players open Rakshasa mode and grind their life out of the game to build the real final gears(the rank 40~42 now i'd say). Long ago, player had to go some stages, pray they get the rank 35 of the item kind and then, move into item world grinding to up it till rank 39, basically every item god have a small chance of spawn the next rank gear, and the floor 99 or 100 one(forgot number) is guaranteed to have the next rank... but game limits on normal mode ti'll rank 39. So the final Rank 40 one only appears once u play Item World on Carnage setup with a rank 39 item, and the rank 40 item can go more stats, more levels and also higher boosts. The ideal end-game set is to get a rank 40 migrating from normal to carnage, get the carnage stamp doing the run ti'll 100 again(would be similar to rank 41) and then again on Rakshasa mode to get the Rakshasa stamp(rank 42 for the item) and once with the rank 42, power level it to 9999. The thing is, the value given per level was never part of the tables, item world kings and gods also gives a % boost value so killing them legit followed times will up the %(also hidden and not part of any table), we even have Mao in this version with a Evility that i copied everywhere that doubles the % boost when he kills the king 1/2 or god 1/2. And on Disgaea 3 and 4(don't remember if d2 and 5 had) we had special innocents that boosted final parameter bonuses(all of them, item god included) in a %, as the normal innocent limit is 8, player could equip like 6 of those and 2 to boost mana/exp or elemental resistances(whatever they prefer). I'm not sure this kind of innocent is present on D6 as the shop only sells the basic ones, they normally popped up in another thing table creators disconsiders, rare rooms(yellow doors) on item world with some chance.

So yeah, a good table would let us like... choose the item world floor we're at so we could repeat the boss battles(constant on floor 99 or so to always meet it) for the random item rank up/more boosts when kill item king/god. From memory the bonuses stats is like... item king 1 gives 5% boost, item king 2 gives 10%, item god 1 15% and item god 2 something along the lines of 20% boosts(as u only meet a item god 2 with guaranteed rank up every 100 floors or so), a modifier for the rare room to get specific shop/special stuff from mysteriours world would be cool or literally add the bonuses hidden modifiers based in total god kills/levels, as those are what matters on Rakshasa/Carnage. The base value will also be a lot limited if the gears ain't exactly considered rank 40 or higher(game will constant crash if player tries to give the gears similar values).

EDIT:
It's also important that my Carnage and Rakshasa saves were "rushed", i've only added stuff in the lines within like, gears rank 39, the limits of what i could add to them and made only the characters themselves rakshasa tier(reeincarnated enough, with the starting base boost of rakshasa mode and skills). So yeah, they're Rakshasa tier without the proper gears as those would require a different set of cheats that table don't have i guess, so yeah, the mp cost is also Rakshasa tier though hahaha and the only reason the save got the Rank 39 gears is because they're linked with D-Merit rank rewards, so i also made their rarity max so i could get the special boosted effect alongside the limits of what i could, i didn't modify their levels as those would cuck me if i tried item world later or something... as i said, game have limits or so. For rank 40~42 player can do item world repeately ti'll item reach level 9999(rakshasa mode exclusive). Normal mode limits level to around the lines of like 255~300 based in how many extra stuff/orbs u collected on item world or whatever.
About the innocents and their limits using Disgaea 4 A Promise Unforgotten as reference(i'm unsure if they even exist on Disgaea 6) we had like as example:
- Fist Fighter = Boosts Fist in a %, every slot could hold about 500 of this innocent, so 8x500% final boost if all geared in a Ultima(rank 39 fist)
Every weapon had it's own version such as Fencer for sword, Eros for bows, Guardian for armors and acessories, etc. We also had Secret Trainer that changed item base/raw stats growth adding 10%, the entire list on Disgaea 4 is here [Link] though . Looking at the list shown here, the game don't have the stat gear innocents but the raw stat ones can go up ti'll 999,999,999 or something, it also got some of the special/hidden ones as well... [Link]
This list have the unique ones in english(the ones not sold in normal item world shop i think) [Link]

Edit 2:
So yeah, from the guides and info i read around, the best gear is made getting the rank 40 items with carnage/rakshasa stamp and wiping Item Gods constantly or so, or kill everything on map without skipping. They also said the mysterious room are useless when u already have the unique innocents that boosts raw growth of the item bonuses and only killing item gods is worth, so a code to skip floors directly to 100 constantly(repeatable) would work better along these innocents when fully working up the final gear to run later... Also out of boredoom if anyone wants to make a item world floor advance code(out of my memory as i did it on PS3 disgaea 4 and bungholio made versions to other disgaea games). From memory the steps would be something like:
- Change Value type to 2 bytes
- Grab yourself a new item(max the rarity if possible to expand/extend item world floors)
- Start item world
- Find "2" values. Search 2 bytes for the floor u are right now. Try to get the real one.
- Find the next floor value. Suppose u're in floor 1, u will search for 2, if u're in 2, search for 3 and so on.
- Once u have the 2 values, fix code 1(the floor u're in) in 99 and value 2 into 100(the one u will go/visit).
From memory, this enforces/makes the game think u're constantly on floor 99 and that the next one will be 100, so inf loop item god 2 or something. Once bored/tired of killing it for the bonuses/trying to steal the next rank gear. Turn both codes off and move on to finish the run or something.
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Great table!

tsvstrife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsvstrife »

Can you or someone make a table with just the Bonus Gauge? There's one for D5 and tbh it's the only one that I'd like. D6 is already way easier then the previous ones :)

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Hii, would it be possible to make it so all the story characters and dlc characters unique evility, May be used by others?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:05 am
Hii, would it be possible to make it so all the story characters and dlc characters unique evility, May be used by others?
You can already do that. Use the dropdown to learn all evilities.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:14 am
Ella_Loves wrote:
I don't get a drop down. When I enable the {Evilities The Black X) it just gives me access to all generic evility and the only new unique is Changer of Fate

Oh I am soo dumb! I see >.< I had to double click Array thing, then drop it down to learn all. Thank you!!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:51 am
The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:14 am
Ella_Loves wrote:
I don't get a drop down. When I enable the {Evilities The Black X) it just gives me access to all generic evility and the only new unique is Changer of Fate

Oh I am soo dumb! I see >.< I had to double click Array thing, then drop it down to learn all. Thank you!!
Thou art welcome.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

are there any plams for a class proficiency modifier? also if its possible do add to the cheat table or dounlock all human and monster classes to max stars through the dark assemby ifind the exp grind to unlock humand and monstar classes to get boring after a while.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:30 am
are there any plams for a class proficiency modifier? also if its possible do add to the cheat table or dounlock all human and monster classes to max stars through the dark assemby ifind the exp grind to unlock humand and monstar classes to get boring after a while.
I'm currently looking for other stuff i couldn't find in the switch emulator version (i'm the guy who made the table for yuzu version on wich this one is based on) like: character/item ids address, portrait and models, skills etc. I have already found the equipped weapon address on char memory (wich is not in the table currently, nor actually needed since there's highlighted item editor). I don't guarantee anything new tho, as i have already said in the other thread, this game's memory is a lot more complex then previous disgaea games.

I'll let everyone know if/once i find something new

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

I don't quite understand this i've copied values charcter names and class inro the cheat table for this game yet in game things don't seem to chane example being i'm trying to change a highlighted character into Bieko and I know that her class is listed as Zombie whn I look at her highlighted character information from the carange save game i downloaded from this thread yet when i try to mod the highted charcter in the save file i'm playing from what it is to Bieko nothinh changes character portrait class all remain the same only thing that changes is the name am I doing something wrong?