Disgaea 6 Complete

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Disgaea 6 Complete

Post by aanpsx »

Still prefer D5 than this, but here anyway...
add xp+mana multiplier

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Disgaea6.CT
Build 10
xp+mana mult
(209.36 KiB) Downloaded 5930 times
Last edited by aanpsx on Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 6 Complete

Post by topboy »

I don't even sure about I wanna play this game or not but Thank you for very fast released of your table ,aanpsx.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Sharing a save file after reached Item World for the first time + modified amount of extracts/total mana(stocked) or in units. Basically a little modified game without advancing far too much, but with somewhat high numbers on those things for whoever have no patience to play up ti'll the item world(where most of the mechanics opens for the player).
Disgaea 6 Complete Item World Save.7z
(426.23 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
Save path is: Windows %APPDATA%\Nippon Ichi Software, Inc\Disgaea 6 Complete\<user-id>\Setting.ini

This version got stuff like... convert extra mana/exp into stocked up juice to burn on unit by choice(i've modified it on the save), it got possibility to copy evility through items/teach skills, can master class by burning stocked up exp/mana for skills, can burn extracts to power up raw units stats(base) and probably go higher on Land of Carnage once got it opened. Item World also got it's own store/shop on this version, making it easier to get specific innocent/build them up as u can exchange items and gears for points to bump up ur own gears, though still gotta grind to get those rank 40 or whatever gears in this one. The table from post 1 feels like someone who just started the game, ignored tutorial, didn't open any of the mechanics where could make some cool scripts/pointers and closed the game after getting basic stuff lols... table could have much more though if followed up story a lil bit or skipped starter fights ti'll open Item World at least...

Edit: now the list seems a bit more complete thanks ^^,. I also liked how this game took a "Capitalism" route with its systems as every disgaea from 5 got a cheat mode implemented within game, modified balancing and now, even an auto with pre-sets of configurations + spd hack/advance. Man, the 32x spd + skip cutscenes is insane for battles, it also lets the player repeat and store overkill exp... something that would've been very welcome in the past editions. So many life quality changes that makes the game easier in the long run though... sadly, less class/monsters it seems... It would be awesome if the devs themselves decided to re-make from classic Disgaea 1 all in 3D with the functions showcased on 6, but with more time to implement the story and elements on the long run. I'd love seeing such versions for PC/PS5 now... since Disgaea 1 to 3 feels like the most poor in the usual functions anyway(as they're the oldest editions).

Another Edit(again): Changed save data with the additions of last table, swapping all item raritys, giving the reeincarnation skills and other stuff to the units without throwing away the juice/mana/exp stored values. Also added an evility combo i find good for item world/general grinding(don't know if without the code for more evility point active they will turn off), but shared some of the interesting ones from the dlc chars and protagonists up ti'll the item world opens up.

Edit 3: If want to skip entire story and go directly to maso phase, check page 2 to download a save directly on Carnage or Rakshasa modes(with them opened at least to start the end-game real grind, there's where the real Disgaea Masochist mode starts anyway)
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

could you make or add a character feature similar to the one on the cheat table dor disgaea 5 complete? which allows ro mod, change characters or add in vharacters that would normally be unplayable or not recruitable by normal means? examples being characters like emezil, artina gig pram or any the other characters from the other disgaea games?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I was going to get this but for $70, I think not.

Also are you going to make any multipliers?

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Oh my gosh, thank you!!! By chance will you possibly ever add 100% D-merit completion for character? Karma editing and juice bar extract editing?
oh eep and gah I feel bad asking so much.. Unique Evility editing? so we can add named characters unique evility to generic characters \o/

Love you!

FictionOnes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FictionOnes »

Thank you for your contribution.

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

Guys, can you make a script for infinite turns?

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Sorry to post twice in one day >.< I love love the updated list. Thankies soooo much for all your hard work!

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Not to hijack the thread, but is this game worth $70?

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Impala wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:19 pm
Not to hijack the thread, but is this game worth $70?
Only if u like rpg with simulation series and grab a bundle with all games. The game solo isn't that much, as from memory the developers themselves couldn't finish in-time everything they wanted(such as class for newer units and stuff). It's also their first attempt on 3D Textures/models out of the classic drawings... so yeah, if u like the series and want they to continue/re-make the classics if they ran out of juice to create stories, i'd say help the developers. This series slowly lost it's shine with time, as now everyone wants just action/shooting/battle royal repetitive nowadays. It's a hidden gem for those who like rpg systems/tactical approach, just not as epic as FInal Fantasy Tactics was for a generation, still have it's own fan-club.

If compare with the oldies/classics what's new:
- Capitalism everywhere. Now u can hoard exp that normally goes unused and burn on units later while invest money/mana into them.
- Full Automatic Approach(the game can play and repeat stages by itself easing on the grinding a damn lot, all editions prior to this didn't had this function... it can even full auto run Item World with the Research Corp Team and full auto + self-play.
- They picked most innovations from the earlier editions, stuff that was made from disgaea 5 and d2 waaay later and included here, basically, the best enviroment for newer players out of all the entries on the series.
- Full speedy ahead. Player can speedy up the battles and even the auto while holding a button, this is pretty new alongside the full auto, and it can go up ti'll 32x spd, something that would've been very welcome in their earlier entries.

Drawbacks are:
- story is waaay simpler compared with the classics.
- Less classes or units to advance/create.
- Requires an computer a lil bit stronger compared with the earlier versions.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Gameplay is great, but to make skill into animated cutscene....well, i guess it's a kind of change but it's not that bad, i've just played for 30mins anyway

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

well your cheat table causes my game to crah to desktop every time i try to use the inf hp inf sp and inst kill cheats used in the table so i don't know what is gon on cheat table wise

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:47 am
well your cheat table causes my game to crah to desktop every time i try to use the inf hp inf sp and inst kill cheats used in the table so i don't know what is gon on cheat table wise
Some alterations does crashs the game, normally when u change value once and then send it to item world or something... gotta load the game from time to time to refresh values/change both visual and real or base of the items. Mostly because the game have 2 modes, one like Carnage/special harder mode and the normal one. When playing on normal, everything have a limit of stats/enhancement, this can only be broken once u enter carnage mode, and the crash tends to happen because the units are with stats higher than the cap of the normal mode, so, unchecking all cheats and loading the save tends to refresh to the limited values or something.
I did crash with the table about 2 times, and once without just by modifying gold btw as well, it's likely a in-built cheat detector or something, like when the value changes place(as i wasn't using a pointer) or as i said, when i got past the limits the game lets us on normal mode... So far it does play stable with some options up(not reading/modifying the data on real time) with just pointers such as gold or the inf hp/mp scripts... obvious after a load game.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Oh hey i see my name there...
Good job, have a like!