Disgaea 6 Complete

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Disgaea 6 Complete

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:37 am
I don't quite understand this i've copied values charcter names and class inro the cheat table for this game yet in game things don't seem to chane example being i'm trying to change a highlighted character into Bieko and I know that her class is listed as Zombie whn I look at her highlighted character information from the carange save game i downloaded from this thread yet when i try to mod the highted charcter in the save file i'm playing from what it is to Bieko nothinh changes character portrait class all remain the same only thing that changes is the name am I doing something wrong?
Yes. Class actually does nothing. As i said, table is missing character id wich control "who" the character actually is. Without that YOU CANNOT CHANGE A CHARACTER INTO ANOTHER.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

thats great and all but your yuzu table isn't compatible with the steam or pc version of the game it would seem i've tried loading your yuzu table while running the steam pb version and i get ?? in values all across the board
The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:19 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:30 am
are there any plams for a class proficiency modifier? also if its possible do add to the cheat table or dounlock all human and monster classes to max stars through the dark assemby ifind the exp grind to unlock humand and monstar classes to get boring after a while.
I'm currently looking for other stuff i couldn't find in the switch emulator version (i'm the guy who made the table for yuzu version on wich this one is based on) like: character/item ids address, portrait and models, skills etc. I have already found the equipped weapon address on char memory (wich is not in the table currently, nor actually needed since there's highlighted item editor). I don't guarantee anything new tho, as i have already said in the other thread, this game's memory is a lot more complex then previous disgaea games.

I'll let everyone know if/once i find something new

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

Ok so how do i get the character id or in the case of using this table on the steam pc version of he game character address to be able to change the character?
The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:58 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:37 am
I don't quite understand this i've copied values charcter names and class inro the cheat table for this game yet in game things don't seem to chane example being i'm trying to change a highlighted character into Bieko and I know that her class is listed as Zombie whn I look at her highlighted character information from the carange save game i downloaded from this thread yet when i try to mod the highted charcter in the save file i'm playing from what it is to Bieko nothinh changes character portrait class all remain the same only thing that changes is the name am I doing something wrong?
Yes. Class actually does nothing. As i said, table is missing character id wich control "who" the character actually is. Without that YOU CANNOT CHANGE A CHARACTER INTO ANOTHER.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:04 am
thats great and all but your yuzu table isn't compatible with the steam or pc version of the game it would seem i've tried loading your yuzu table while running the steam pb version and i get ?? in values all across the board
The Black X wrote:
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:30 am
are there any plams for a class proficiency modifier? also if its possible do add to the cheat table or dounlock all human and monster classes to max stars through the dark assemby ifind the exp grind to unlock humand and monstar classes to get boring after a while.
I'm currently looking for other stuff i couldn't find in the switch emulator version (i'm the guy who made the table for yuzu version on wich this one is based on) like: character/item ids address, portrait and models, skills etc. I have already found the equipped weapon address on char memory (wich is not in the table currently, nor actually needed since there's highlighted item editor). I don't guarantee anything new tho, as i have already said in the other thread, this game's memory is a lot more complex then previous disgaea games.

It is compatible. But you have to update the required addresses, but it's irrelevant as now the original poster has uploaded an updated table with scripts and pointers for the pc version so i'll spare you the stuff about the yuzu version, and forget about it.

"Ok so how do i get the character id"

In short: highlight a character, right click on name or something, browse memory region and try editing the values you see around in the memory one by one and see what changes.
Might that look easy, but you will just lose yourself in a matrix-style ocean of apparently-random numbers. Also this game likes to crash when doing so.
That said gl.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

okay black x yuzu is your baby and as i said i have tried loading your yuzu cheat table while running the pc version of the game and as i said i'm getting nothing but double question marks aceoss the board on everything character bane/ class the wos i even asked you directlt in your thread if your table was compatible with the pc version and got no response see thread located here viewtopic.php?t=16926
The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:48 am
mordaki987 wrote:
The Black X wrote:

It is compatible. But you have to update the required addresses, but it's irrelevant as now the original poster has uploaded an updated table with scripts and pointers for the pc version so i'll spare you the stuff about the yuzu version, and forget about it.

In short: highlight a character, right click on name or something, browse memory region and try editing the values you see around in the memory one by one and see what changes.
Might that look easy, but you will just lose yourself in a matrix-style ocean of apparently-random numbers. Also this game likes to crash when doing so.
That said gl.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:19 am
okay black x yuzu is your baby and as i said i have tried loading your yuzu cheat table while running the pc version of the game and as i said i'm getting nothing but double question marks aceoss the board on everything character bane/ class the wos i even asked you directlt in your thread if your table was compatible with the pc version and got no response see thread located here viewtopic.php?t=16926
The Black X wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:48 am
mordaki987 wrote:

That said gl.
No. Yuzu is not my baby at all, i just made a thing. I will say it for the third time:

You need manually update the required addresses for my old table to work.

If you don't ofc the table won't work. This table is an updated version of mine so forget my old table. Again, you should not use my old table you posted.

That said, sorry but i didn't get the notification on my thread so i didn't see your question.
Anyway no. I don't have nor won't make gain modifier scripts. I only make editor tables.

dira.suprima
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dira.suprima »

First of all, thank you for this great table. These disgaea stat is really out of this world. But can you add cheat to manipulate innocent quantity in item world menu so we can abuse it and not grinding each item level to find more of them. Thanks

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Are Story and DLC character names hardcoded? I tried to change Flonne's name and nothing. Even saved game and reloaded. On the cheatengine under character the name was changed, but in characters screen and in battle, was still Flonne.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

how do i select all the text in the memory region all the hexidecimal stuff to copy and paste to the clipboard? or even just copy and pst an entire mory refion? i don't know a lot about using cheat engine or using it to mod one charcter into another while playting a game ext all i really know about using it is open process and loading the tables themseleves aand clicking on the table options to activate the cheats really the only table i can say that i'm comftabld with using for charcter modding or character changing is the cheat table for disgaea 5 complete bes it has all the charcter id's used in the game in a convieneant drop down menu tmake modding or changing in game charcters that are in your character roster a snap.

Kefran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kefran »

aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:58 am
Thanks a lot ! Your table already allows to do a lot of things with a bit of understanding on the game's mechanisms
Disgaea 6 being different from Disgaea 5, I do not think we really need all the options that were in the Disgaea 5 table.

I guess the only thing that would make a real difference would be item duplication.

LunarChaos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarChaos »

aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:58 am

Still prefer D5 than this, but here anyway...
add xp+mana multiplier
Using steam version, but for some weird reason, I can't get the money value to show up. I have tried having off, going into inventory, having it on, going into inventory, talking to shop npc etc. still just shows up as ??. Not sure what I am doing wrong. everything else works fine. Still a great script, tho. thanks!

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Did you try buying/seling?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <Description>"Pointer Address"</Description>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <Address>_GetMoney</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>18d8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"Item Points"</Description>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">999999999999:Max
</DropDownList>
          <VariableType>8 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>+6D0</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"HP Extract"</Description>
          <Options moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">7766279631452241919:Max
</DropDownList>
          <ShowAsSigned>1</ShowAsSigned>
          <Address>++8C0</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"HP Extract 2"</Description>
              <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">5:Max
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"SP Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+8E8</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"SP Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"ATK Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+910</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"ATK Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"DEF Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+938</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"DEF Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"INT Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+960</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"INT Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"RES Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+988</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"RES Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"HIT Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+9B0</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"INT Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"SPD Extract"</Description>
</DropDownList>
          <Address>+9D8</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"RES Extract 2"</Description>
</DropDownList>
              <Address>+8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Adding that to aanpsx table under the Find Money code will let you get the item world points and juice bar extract values

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

Disgaea 6 Save.rar
(96.26 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Hey yall if it ism't too much trouble or isn't too much of a hassle for one of yall and yall don't get upset with me for asking but could one of yall mod or change the 3 characters that are umderneath Zed in the attached save file to Beiko, Ivar and lastly Piyiro would appreciate it. anther question if someone can answer it do the limit break evilitities aquired through using the cheat table work? for breaking the level cap limits? they don't show up in yellow text when equipped through the uniqe evilitity slots the text is white not yellow.

superkhajit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superkhajit »

need item dupe option and innocent editor too