F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Coolio123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

What platform?

Post by Coolio123 »

Does this work for steam or origin?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.02

Post by AceOfSpades »

Just to enter my thoughts, I've had one issue with my copy of F1 22. Though the table works perfectly fine and I use;

Grip (More for A.I)
ERS (Unlimited for A.I)
Lower Tyre Wear Overall.
Locked Engine Temp.

And now adding on; "No Engine Wear" from the table to the list^, (Bc The one issue I have;)
Idk why at 50% Race on my end, pushing 118%+ (Saying on the pace) my engine was 90% worn by the time I won (I shift little under max revs every time!) So I am really thankful for the table. The Experience is miles better than F1 2021 considering how I believe the A.I actually fight now. Base game wise. But yeah overall, very fun game.

Online shouldn't be supported, I totally agree with that, besides you know that most players online can barely drive, you probably don't need the table lmao. :D

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: What platform?

Post by Acido »

Coolio123 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:39 pm
Does this work for steam or origin?
It should work on both, but it's made from the steam version. I haven't gotten any feedback on whatever it works or not on origin version but i don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

It honestly should work for both, I don't consider a different client having different memory code for Origin, but I would buy on Steam to be safe. I mean, that's crazy, If the Origin F1 22.exe AOBs are differently based. So Imma say, F1 22 Origin works fine with this table. Look at the number of downloads too, I doubt everyone is steam based.

Nephilim B612
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nephilim B612 »

It seems to work on the Origin version. I have it as part of EA Play Pro currently playing F2 season in career using grip and tyre wear options they work flawlessly, I haven't tried anything else.

Thanks for the table it gives us so much more freedom with the game and makes it so much more enjoyable.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Nice, thank you for sharing that. Yeah I get my copy on Steam on July 4th. I spent my 10 hours from the EA Play Trial thingy, I honestly can't wait, I have some ideas for my personal version of F1 22 on my end with of course the table being one layer of that. As well as gonna make one nice personal livery for the Alfa Romeo.

The Ace Of Spades Alfa Romeo is coming!♠️♠️♠️

Coolio123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coolio123 »

I have tried it on the trial not sure if it works. The table does work as it shows the game at the top. However, I cannot change any of the values on the table. Can you help?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Coolio123 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:40 am
I have tried it on the trial not sure if it works. The table does work as it shows the game at the top. However, I cannot change any of the values on the table. Can you help?
Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work on the trial version. Different exe after all.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

N/A
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

burgernado
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by burgernado »

it doesn't work with the trial version but you can fix it, if you double click the script area, find where it talks about F1_22.exe and change it to F1_22_Trial.exe then it'll work

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Oh Origin has a different exe after all. that's strange for sure lmao. Fair enough. But nice fix for the people that need it finally,
I got my W13 done. Though; (Got Champs Ed now) :D

Yeah really, you're good for pointing that out for sure, my EA Play Trial on Steam just had F1 22.exe lmao. Origin really is weird.

Anyway, time to get back out on Track. I love this game. :D
> Buffed Red Bull and Ferrari, gave them way more grip over 200% as well and Infinite ERS using 133% Grip on my end (W13) / No Wear / Engine Temp lock on my end and I just won Bahrain on 110% with 8s to Perez and the rest wow. Aci mate, Too many thanks you to count for this man. :D

Really, time to make them way harder with my method. (Seperate from the Table!) :D
: Oh right nice; It was my race to win (Saudi GP) despite being few or two seconds slower on avg bc I made both RBR and Ferrari way too OP. What happened? I was about to cross first place but I was spun from being hit from behind. Called the race from the start perfectly, like the pace car, tyres and came home 2nd with the front left tyre off lmao.
> Anyway I'll be bit distant from here now. Just felt to share.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:25 am
Oh Origin has a different exe after all. that's strange for sure lmao. Fair enough. But nice fix for the people that need it finally,

Yeah really, you're good for pointing that out for sure, my EA Play Trial on Steam just had F1 22.exe lmao. Origin really is weird.

> Buffed Red Bull and Ferrari, gave them way more grip over 200% as well and Infinite ERS using 133% Grip on my end (W13) / No Wear / Engine Temp lock on my end and I just won Bahrain on 110% with 8s to Perez and the rest wow. Aci mate, Too many thanks you to count for this man. :D

Really, time to make them way harder with my method. (Seperate from the Table!) :D
: Oh right nice; It was my race to win (Saudi GP) despite being few or two seconds slower on avg bc I made both RBR and Ferrari way too OP. What happened? I was about to cross first place but I was spun from being hit from behind. Called the race from the start perfectly, like the pace car, tyres and came home 2nd with the front left tyre off lmao.
Very nice there mate. I am still on the fence if i should buy the game or not. I never even got past 2nd season of MyTeam as i lost interest in F1 21 as my hands started to hurt using a controller weaving and weaving through these tracks at 50% race distance lol. The reviews on steam state a host of issues with the game at the moment. That kind of thing is also putting me off.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:48 pm
AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:25 am

Very nice there mate. I am still on the fence if i should buy the game or not. I never even got past 2nd season of MyTeam as i lost interest in F1 21 as my hands started to hurt using a controller weaving and weaving through these tracks at 50% race distance lol. The reviews on steam state a host of issues with the game at the moment. That kind of thing is also putting me off.
Ah I see, and thank you haha. I would offer advice, I use my G29 currently. So I suggest you do the same, just apply little more brake in the G29 logitech application and max the brake out in the calibration page in F1 22. The A.I actually seem to have more pace vs F1 2021. Though Steam users might get Codies to re-train them. In any case, you said "very nice mate" to me, so I feel like that answers the question no? I have no issues with my game.

Like zero. Just turn off RayTracing as Jarno.Oper said that loads input lag as well.
> I would get like G920, G29 or what have you and buy F1 22, just have fun and cheers again. :D
> Oh and find an in-game setup that works for you; I made my own on an off-chance by luck and past exp. I instantly went 3s faster.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

My G29 pedals have an inverted issue with this game for some reason. As in it applies full throttle and full brake when NOT pressing them, and as i press them it releases the brake/throttle ^^ worked around it by modifying the control scheme files but kinda bothersome.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Hmm, that's strange Aci. I remember one time I set my stuff up and my clutch was my throttle pedal, was really weird there was no force feedback either. If that's also your issue, I have the fix for you in hand, pretty much, "It looks like the madness engine is changing registry values for G29". Looking up that exact phrase on google gave me the fix, maybe look into that? Sometimes that can happen even in the normal setup. (First time!)

To be clear, It should be;
OEMName: "Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel USB" instead of "G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel"
OEMData: 43 00 08 10 19 00 00 00 instead of 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 00

As it says on the first link when looking up that phrase.

Also I won a race that had I gone any slower, the 5s Pen I had. I mean, Gasly going too slow catching up to the pace car so I overtook him, then on the pace like Lewis in Brazil 2021 Overall. Passed Charles (Yes the A.I are slow by 2s overall when they USE the HARD Compound TYRE for me when I use Hards and I was on Softs this race) - "So yes I was able to catch up 5s to Charles."

THEN Charles passes the final lap line and is 0.0063+ away from me (Near 75% worn Softs on my end). Bruh LMAO! LMAO!!
> Also speaking towards *Force Feedback.* Idk why, seems weaker overall in this game. But still strong enough, I had to get used to it.
> I race 50% Races since F1 2019 on MAX Force Feedback and MAX Centre Spring. LMAO! (Pretty lean myself haha!)
> Gonna add use of the Engine Power on the table, when the A.I fits Hards. That's the magic missing link fixation. To my A.I *On Hards.* Issue.
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.