F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes, just refer to my comment above on Page 10 for examples and what have you. You'll need to find values for yourself, or you can just even change over team's xml files outright, so you can make every team equal outside career upgrades even. As for me. I can not wait to get back to my setup and get in some F1 22 hours heavily. I need that. But yeah, Aci is correct. Can't wait to see what happens with F1 23 either.

Though I do wonder, did we ever figure out.. If Co-Op Career works with the Table?

Further Examples:

I made Ferrari - Midfield and Alfa Romeo with Charles and Carlos an even faster Ferrari tier. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:11 pm
I made Ferrari - Midfield and Alfa Romeo with Charles and Carlos an even faster Ferrari tier. :D
How dare you :D

Excited for Audi joining?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

STN wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:23 pm
AceOfSpades wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:11 pm
How dare you :D

Excited for Audi joining?
Yes STN. I am very hyped to see Audi Join. I use Audi to make taking the W13 as my Team car make sense. I feel like they fit, they seem to have a desire to win. So I am hyped to see their passions. Yes.

And no worries about that. I just like the way the Alfa looks. I was meant to use Alfa Romeo this year. Then I spent 2hrs doing this to my W13. Though It's a old picture and style, the new one is way better. But I am not near my setup to show you that one. Soon yes.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Saw Andretti Racing in collaboration with General Motors Cadillac is making a bid to join from the 2026 Season

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes, I would like another team or more to join that can fight for WCC/WDC. Though, I have a seen a three way. I set my F1 22 that way, a driver that always wins, might have an easier season. Due to the other two teams taking points. Though I like the extra drama.

The drama of beating more just one driver that can win. So yet, the title stays worth more. Interesting.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:03 pm
Yes STN. I am very hyped to see Audi Join. I use Audi to make taking the W13 as my Team car make sense. I feel like they fit, they seem to have a desire to win. So I am hyped to see their passions. Yes.

And no worries about that. I just like the way the Alfa looks. I was meant to use Alfa Romeo this year. Then I spent 2hrs doing this to my W13. Though It's a old picture and style, the new one is way better. But I am not near my setup to show you that one. Soon yes.

Definitely looks better than the current W13 but I am a RB fan and I think RB car/livery is just 😘 Ferrari looks just as beautiful with W13 coming third.

Audi joining is exciting, 4 teams fighting will be something, huh

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

STN wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Definitely looks better than the current W13 but I am a RB fan and I think RB car/livery is just 😘 Ferrari looks just as beautiful with W13 coming third.

Audi joining is exciting, 4 teams fighting will be something, huh
You can have four teams fighting right now, I can show you how personally On F1 22. Ah RB Fan? Me too! Just only If I could show you my RB18 Livery, It's white and looks like something Max should get as 2x World Driver's Champion. A Livery that shows which driver Is world champion.

Though, since I am the World Champion currently in my career mode. The Livery with 33 looks funny. And thank you for liking my livery for my W13. :D, my career mode is setup so I always race Max and Charles in their cars every corner by matching their car perf to my lap times. This is the formula I use.

Every race then, Is very fun. I have been hit from behind and crossed the line in Saudi getting P2 instead of P1 thanks to Perez, who gave Max the win. That's my F1 22 in one line. I have had Max hit me from behind in Austria too, Max broke the front left on my W13, though because I crossed the line still, I won. 0.033. Def gonna aim even higher and put in my major hours when I land back soon.

Killergamer0649
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Killergamer0649 »

Is it possible to edit championship points?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Well you will need to find the pointers or we'll just say the values that point to those headers that control the data for the standings, so good luck doing that. But well, I will say since we have tables like track change, driver transfer and driver rating tables.

kakaroto32135
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kakaroto32135 »

Hello! Thank you for accept my request.
I wanted to know if it works in a cooperative race.
And if it applies to me only.
I play on pc and my friend on xbox.
Thank you

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

kakaroto32135 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:03 am
Hello! Thank you for accept my request.
I wanted to know if it works in a cooperative race.
And if it applies to me only.
I play on pc and my friend on xbox.
Thank you
you won't be able to play together if you enable these cheats, you will get disconnected when you try to go online.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Exactly. This table is intended for *Single-Player/Offline Usage.* As by design.

Porsche0911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Porsche0911 »

Thankyou for your work!

ácido, I really want to learn more about Cheat Tables and Cheat Engine. most of the videos i watch are always about shooting games or adventures, but never racing games. could you give me some direction on where i can learn more about this and what would be a way to find the car's Grip related memories on the track?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Porsche0911 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:22 pm
Thankyou for your work!

ácido, I really want to learn more about Cheat Tables and Cheat Engine. most of the videos i watch are always about shooting games or adventures, but never racing games. could you give me some direction on where i can learn more about this and what would be a way to find the car's Grip related memories on the track?
Sure.

The method is pretty much the same as in other types of games, a lot of trial and error and repeat searches for when you know values would have changed. For this particular game what i did was to look at tyre degradation which will decrease your grip. Of course searching for a value that only ever decreases is gonna yield way too many results, so the trick to narrowing it down is to somehow increase the value as well after it has been decreasing for a while. You can do this ofc by just pitting and putting on new tyres, which would then increase your grip level. In addition to this also going from a harder compound to a softer or vice versa. Or if you have already found the tyre degradation values you can just manipulate those which would then increase or decrease your grip.

Additionally i also knew that driving off track into the grass or sand would decrease your grip level, while coming back to the actual track would then increase it again, so did a couple of searches while doing this as well. Eventually you'll be narrowing down the search results into something you can actually use.

And one last thing i used was since i had already found the tyre temperature values prior to this and i knew that changing the temperature would impact the grip level, i would use this as well by changing the temperature up and down knowing what impact it would have on your grip level.

And lastly, you can also just analyze code without searching for values. Say for instance you know some of the values you have found like tyre temperature or degradation will have an impact, you can check which functions are fetching those values and analyze the function to see what it uses them for. Now this is obviously gonna be way more advanced, there are gonna be a lot of functions that will read in the values, not all of them are gonna be related to what you're looking for.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

I still lmao how your F1 2020 grip tweak worked for F1 2021, like all I did was point the code to the new exe on the Grip tweak before you released the F1 2021 table. Got my new wheel, SF1K Thrustmaster. I love how I still need to grip tweak on F1 22 Career Mode (Even though mine's modded to the moon!), while I am able to beat real people on Forza Horizon 5 with gaps. I don't even use TCS or w.e either on FH5.

An F1 car should not feel like ice stakes and for sure should not under-steer into every corner. I use the A90 Supra on FH5 btw. S1 Class.
What I need is Forza Motorsport 8. Give me that.

Aci, yoo.. I figured. Made some changes to my in-game setup and that totally unlocked my car and fixed any issues I was having LMAO. :D Bring on F1 23, hyped now. A.I use approx 335% extra grip btw LOL. I use 1.299990058 aka 129% lol.