F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by AceOfSpades »

Both of you drop it, that's enough. Gah. No more drama, debating. There will be a disclaimer like I mentioned stating this upcoming table is meant for offline-play. Respect the hardwork going on right now to make sure, "you have a good time."

You lot have no idea how much has to be verified, checked, found and so on. I am saying now, work on this table will take; "awhile to complete!" Aci is taking no stops, so respect that. Don't use this table for online-play/usage. I am asking you all nicely.

Act up, and EA will put EA Anti-Cheat and we won't be able to have nice things anymore. I am not debating, fighting with anyone here. Listen..

...What I am posting here, is the 100% truth. Don't even try to argue back, as I will not reply to you.
This is the post. I will no longer post further.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Sorry for the delay. It's gonna take awhile longer because they switched to the AVX instruction set so everything is changed and I'll have to find everything over from scratch.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Acido wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Sorry for the delay. It's gonna take awhile longer because they switched to the AVX instruction set so everything is changed and I'll have to find everything over from scratch.
You are the last person, who has to be sorry. Thank you for all your given time, effort and care.

WompWomp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WompWomp »

Acido wrote:
You've got nothing to be sorry for. I'm just thankful for your hard work. No lie, you've been a big reason why I've enjoyed previous F1 games so much.

Porsche0911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Porsche0911 »

Acido wrote:
Thanks thank thank for you work Acido. Thank you very much!

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Good to see the respect rolling in! This is what I want to see. This is what this little community here should be! Aci will be even more motivated now. First day was mad long hours, so Aci does deserve a respectful community, above all else.

It'll just make the feeling of giving off their table that much more rewarding.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

F1 2023- EA Play Pro Tested:
Max Money
Max R&D Points
No Tire Wear
Optimal Tyre Temp
Optimal Brake Temp
Infinite Gas
My Perks Points
Attachments
F1_23.CT
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

vinny2k wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:45 am
F1 2023- EA Play Pro Tested:
Max Money
Max R&D Points
No Tire Wear
Optimal Tyre Temp
Optimal Brake Temp
Infinite Gas
My Perks Points

Editied to just say,

Aci's F1 2023 Table is out.
Table Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24943

Remember to say thank you in the comments and upvote before you download. Please and thank you muchly. Aci worked nearly a day or so, if not more. To give you all something you all will enjoy. Asking kindly to show little respect, goes long ways.

Diehlluke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diehlluke »

Is there a way to add no r&d resets to the table? Thanks for the good work man. I absolutely love your tables

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

Diehlluke wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:26 pm
Is there a way to add no r&d resets to the table? Thanks for the good work man. I absolutely love your tables
You would only get it for F1 23. This table maker is very busy and has very limited time on their hands for the foreseeable future. Something like this and fuel mix unlock are possible, but would require heaps of time to find the values to lock/alter them.