F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 22 - 1.09

Post by Acido »

nikma wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:12 pm
how to increase acclaim? I have no idea how to use
i cant activate X in career option. just F1 22 GAME VERSION

side career, in value SCRIPT

im so stup :oops:
Why are you spamming by posting the entire script here, is really no need. Nothing wrong with the script, if it doesn't work for you its because of something you did or didn't do, like you probably didn't attach to the game so obviously you can't activate the script in that case.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nikma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nikma »

Sorry for that... Really I was doing it wrong! Now the options appear... but idk what to do in acclaim

Team Acclaim p->00000038 Float ??

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

You'll need to go to the home screen in career for the pointers to update.

WudzWioski
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WudzWioski »

Is it for Multi as well?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

was never and will never be made for online play.

ch00per
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ch00per »

Is it possible to have more grip in the AI front tyres only?
im working in a AI mod and only need change this parameters. xD
THX

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

This again lmao. You can try modding the VTF files of the teams. They have Front and Rear grip settings, but I am not here to answer that!^.

Aci, I'm back on. Mainly due to setup changes here. Thought I could move on, but their patches are okay. Something else made me return, F1 E-Sports as we both knew for the longest time now out in the open for everyone to witness; Has much better and more high end quality, bug-free version of F1 22, so much difference, PSGL has crowned Lucas PSGL 2022 Tier 1 Champion! Two races early, bc F1 E-Sports drivers don't want to deal with the retail build anymore.

Source : PSGL Twitter Account.
> Going to learn 115% Grip now btw, as I suspect the E-Sports cars feel like that over Retail.
> I could already do 115% comp-110% times on F1 2020 btw, so yeah haha.

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

Hi unable to check mark tyre grip option it loads and hangs thats all is their any specific location i should tick mark this like in a race like that ? worked fine in older versions

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

ch00per wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:26 pm
Is it possible to have more grip in the AI front tyres only?
im working in a AI mod and only need change this parameters. xD
THX
It is difficult to separate front/rear tyres, they all go through the same function. You can access a nested pointer and it does have an attribute stating if its rear or front you're looking at but not whatever its left or right. However, i guess it would be possible but yeah, didn't really seem that important to make the additional work.
AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:35 pm
Aci, I'm back on. Mainly due to setup changes here. Thought I could move on, but their patches are okay. Something else made me return, F1 E-Sports as we both knew for the longest time now out in the open for everyone to witness; Has much better and more high end quality, bug-free version of F1 22, so much difference, PSGL has crowned Lucas PSGL 2022 Tier 1 Champion! Two races early, bc F1 E-Sports drivers don't want to deal with the retail build anymore.

Source : PSGL Twitter Account.
> Going to learn 115% Grip now btw, as I suspect the E-Sports cars feel like that over Retail.
> I could already do 115% comp-110% times on F1 2020 btw, so yeah haha.
heh welcome back :) Personally I'm playing F1 Manager 2022 atm and having a blast despite its flaws ;)

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Nice, I want to get F1 Manager 2022. Yeah right now I am playing WWE 2k22 as I have been away from this title for some time and you guessed it, having quite the time on MyRise mode lmao.

Edit : F1 22 F1 Teams for MyTeam mode are now live, massive stuff.
Now the real fun begins! (I know how to convert F1 Teams to FOM car well enough, so yuh!), took awhile, finally. :D

Also not you know, just saying. Still don't see any W13 livery uploaded that's actually better than mine lmao.

Oh Yuh Aci, this is going to be so much darn fun man. I did it. Now to find values as that Spa race I was clear 2s faster lmao. (Easy fix!)

kaaakariko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaaakariko »

Hi is there any risk of getting a ban even if you just use it in career? would you get a ban if you accidentally went into time trial or multiplayer with it being enabled? Does steam reset the achievements if you use the table once? I know steam does that for other games.

Thanks

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

The game will prevent you entering multiplayer lobbies with table so there is no risk of that. For time trial though you might get banned or they just won't record your times.

As for achievements, they have some weird system in place that prevents you gaining achievements sometimes while you have cheat engine open. However, once you restart the game it will grant you all the achievements you earned in previous session.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Removed. Yeah wasn't my best and won't be improving it. I had plans to add one prancing horse on the back and put "Forza Ferrari" on the wheels for one, but I really don't main the F1-75 as said. We're just going to move on from it. Thanks.
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:33 am
My take on the Yellow Ferrari lmao, would do more if I was main'ing the F1-75, but heh lol.
Eww I hope they do a better job than you did lol

GCY
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GCY »

Wondering can we use this table to enable the lower fuel mix during the race, not in the Safety car period?
I see there is a fuel mix option but I don't know how to change it.