F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
markfaviere
Cheater
Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.06

Post by markfaviere »

i think this table with the "F1 22 Fixed AI acceleration on straights" mod can work to fix some of the IA problems...I'm trying now to find values for the pratice programs.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Loha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loha »

Wondering would it be possible to find the weekend tyre allocation, and changing it up.

My guess possibly from pit menu where you can select the compounds, and possibly changing them up, so instead of having the 3 softs, 1 med/hard for the race. Make it have 2 softs , 2 med, 1 hard for race. as im really tired of the 3 stop strategies of soft soft soft med or soft soft soft hard. Would be extra neat if that could be applied to AI too.

I tried doing bunch of scans myself with no luck so far.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

You can't even select your tyre compounds anymore. Pirelli supplies the same allocation to all teams now, no team has different allocations.

I don't actually know why they kept the menu in place you used to use for selecting your allocation.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter. The soft tyre is not a tyre you would typically use during a race anymore. The performance drops off too quickly. You can start on the soft if you want a little more grip at the start of the race, but with the caveat that you'll have to pit earlier. Or you can put on the soft near the end if going for the fastest lap, other than that the soft tyre is not a good racing tyre typically and why in recent years you very rarely see anyone actually use it during a race unless they start on it or go for fastest lap near the end (or if there is a safety car near the end)

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Aci is correct, but I can also make use of the Soft tyre even at 70% Wear. Also I don't use that "A.I Straight Line Speed Fix" mod tbh. I need the A.I to be faster on my end after all, not slower. But since I don't even care about Quick Practice and not risking my time, I am waiting till the mod author of Modular Mods comes out with his My Team swap files and F1 Team to FOM Car.

Before I ever play the game again. I mean I did convert the W13 myself to MyTeam but the driver number parts were broken. I couldn't fix that. They just need to stop forcing parts of the weekend I honestly don't care about.

I don't mind doing Qualy > Sprint > Race. For every race weekend in My Career. Before they just let us simulate It. In My Team however, I just outright skip them.
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loha »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:43 pm
You can't even select your tyre compounds anymore. Pirelli supplies the same allocation to all teams now, no team has different allocations.

I don't actually know why they kept the menu in place you used to use for selecting your allocation.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter. The soft tyre is not a tyre you would typically use during a race anymore. The performance drops off too quickly. You can start on the soft if you want a little more grip at the start of the race, but with the caveat that you'll have to pit earlier. Or you can put on the soft near the end if going for the fastest lap, other than that the soft tyre is not a good racing tyre typically and why in recent years you very rarely see anyone actually use it during a race unless they start on it or go for fastest lap near the end (or if there is a safety car near the end)
I'm very aware of the overall tyre allocation being the same for teams ever since 2020. BUT CM did miss a crucial detail regarding it, Teams still can choose HOW they use the tyres over the span of the weekend. And yeah, I'm also clueless why CM left the tyre allocation screen ingame.

As of now the game forces you into using 3/8S, 2/3M, 1/2H in practice leaving you with 5S, 1M, 1H for Qualy/Race. Even tho in real life, teams can freely use more than 3 sets of softs in practice, allowing them to take the extra mediums/hards into the Race, that's why we see medium->hard->medium strategies IRL depend on how team has used their sets over the weekend.
And your point about softs not being optimal is the exact reason why I wanted to see if this could be hacked up, where you hand in 4S in practice leaving you the extra medium set for the Race.
When it comes to the game, currently you can only achieve that in sprint weekends, if you decide to not use the mediums for sprint, which isn't the best choice... and even then that isn't a option for MyTeam since that runs authentic calendar only.
And as I am a religious 100% MyTeam player, the inability to choose how the sets get assigned over the weekend really bothers me when it comes Races where 1 stop isn't optimal, and game goes for the before mentioned 3 stops with 3 softs and 1 medium/hard.

Originally, I wanted to see if it could be modded through conventual modding, but from what I've gathered from other modders, tyre allocation is most likely tied to databases ... which haven't been moddable ever since 2015...

So I turned myself toward the second most logical thing, Cheat engine, since having it as suggestion fix on CM/EA boards seems bit hopeless at least for this years game. But when it comes to CE, so far I've only dealt with simpler memory toying (mainly for Bully SE) and F1 22 seems bit out of my scope, as simple unknown initial value with change/unchange scans hasn't resulted in much success for me. :?
But still, I had though maybe its possible from the garage menu, where you select your set before going out, to change the available compounds that way...

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Just thanks for your work again on the table Aci, imma just use the My Team car. Been off the game long enough, and so on. Sucks I can't use my W13, oh well. Not too long for the mods to come out. Ig.
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BrenttNL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BrenttNL »

Is this also useable in F1 coop carreer?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

BrenttNL wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:54 pm
Is this also useable in F1 coop carreer?
I'm actually not sure, i haven't tried it. I would imagine it should work, it quite likely would apply to both players.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Reminder; The A.I cut the corner and I still won. Yes, on purpose. Yes ik, crazy stuff.

afflicted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by afflicted »

Thank you for this table, it is appreciated.
I'm not sure after the latest patch that the tire temp option works, but there is always the case that I could be doing something wrong.
I used the table to make myteam mode harder :)

Loha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loha »

While I managed to get my Tyre change request done by myself... even tho if its in a very scuffed state right now.. ( But it is up on RD)

Do you reckon, if its possible to add Portimao in career mode, either by replacing one of the calendar selection entries or outright forcing the game to load it instead of whatever the next weekend was supposed to be ? 🤔

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Loha wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:36 pm
While I managed to get my Tyre change request done by myself... even tho if its in a very scuffed state right now.. ( But it is up on RD)

Do you reckon, if its possible to add Portimao in career mode, either by replacing one of the calendar selection entries or outright forcing the game to load it instead of whatever the next weekend was supposed to be ? 🤔
Not very likely.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Actually thinking about it, I no longer see how career mode is better than Custom Season in Grand Prix mode. It's objectively better. I can pick the order of my races in Custom Season. Just bc I have to drive as one of the drivers doesn't really ruin the experience, just saying, if you like career, play career ofc.

Ofc when the F1 My Team swap files come out, then the real fun begins! (:
> In the mean time, Imma use custom season and make Alonso world champion as reward for his silly season cause and effect.
> I mean I just hate Practice, so much and I almost feel like they force you to do Quick Practice in my Career. So not taking the risk of my time there you see. :D

And no, I don't cheat RP and Team Money either, I just don't care about the whole R&D Upgrade tree nonsense, they think ANYONE here cares about. We don't. It's just so messy, ruins the balance.

Their code doesn't care if you win every race and bring home the titles. You skip Practice all season long, you get sent to Williams. Pftt lmao. OR how bout this one? If your team, I saw this on video once, IF YOUR My Career team lacks the funds to re-sign you, you can do quick practice all you want, win every race, all you want, and get the titles on your own all you want, you'll be gone from there so quick!

OKAY I will let it out, I won in Hungary with how I make things harder? With the VTF files, and the table, on THREE wheels. The front left was 100% done. Now who else did that? Sir Lewis Hamilton. Thank you for reading friends! F1 2021' though! I had both RBRs right behind but defended like lion! :D I also beat Verstappen Canada photo complete, 0.005!!! For the closet race comp ever.

Aci, when I figure out how to FULLY and Correctly swap as the .pkg method breaks the car on the driver numbers when I tried last, I will POST the Tutorial, I will swap the My Team car with my W13! Best believe lmao!

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

I know this might be impossible but is there any way to find out the starting Team money for all other Teams and change the values to our liking, wishful thinking thanks for a great tool.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

gmhsv8 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:56 am
I know this might be impossible but is there any way to find out the starting Team money for all other Teams and change the values to our liking, wishful thinking thanks for a great tool.
Most likely could, but not sure it would be worth the effort.