F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.05

Post by AceOfSpades »

F1 Manager 22 does that and more, I hear. Totally not possible with this here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fearlessfan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fearlessfan »

excellent CT, all AA scripts still work with v1.05 rep+ thx @Acido ;)

blackangel2215
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackangel2215 »

iceineins wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:18 am
Any chance of having a toggle button where you can let the AI drive your session?
I think it's possible to create a script but I'm not capable . like change controller id

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:03 pm
I like them to never yield though, I just figured out the values LMAO!! Overall, from the table, from my vtf file editing, to using real season start, and so on, I just had a battle that kept going from lights out to race comp. I know what you mean, I get that too mainly bc I made the A.I much faster in the Srt8 line of things and figured out how to make those A.I racers equal in the corners to me somewhat.

My Races are MAD fun haha! I just won in France, but Max had FL. The race in Austria (Real Season Start), I won by the hair, Verstappen hooked behind me and I spun but won by 0.033 with a broken car through the finish line. I won btw fighting Perez with nearly 50% worn softs in France.

I know the current world champion IN REAL LIFE, would RATHER CRASH than yield mainly to Sir Lewis Hamilton. :D
Sir Lewis is my idol btw, but I do support Max Verstappen as well though. I'll upload the FRANCE race I just had, if you want.

But that's up to you.
Mind sharing these vtf files please you use for your races so i can also up the ante!!

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:13 pm
AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:03 pm
I like them to never yield though, I just figured out the values LMAO!! Overall, from the table, from my vtf file editing, to using real season start, and so on, I just had a battle that kept going from lights out to race comp. I know what you mean, I get that too mainly bc I made the A.I much faster in the Srt8 line of things and figured out how to make those A.I racers equal in the corners to me somewhat.

My Races are MAD fun haha! I just won in France, but Max had FL. The race in Austria (Real Season Start), I won by the hair, Verstappen hooked behind me and I spun but won by 0.033 with a broken car through the finish line. I won btw fighting Perez with nearly 50% worn softs in France.

I know the current world champion IN REAL LIFE, would RATHER CRASH than yield mainly to Sir Lewis Hamilton. :D
Sir Lewis is my idol btw, but I do support Max Verstappen as well though. I'll upload the FRANCE race I just had, if you want.

But that's up to you.
Mind sharing these vtf files please you use for your races so i can also up the ante!!
Check PM.

DarkAngel1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkAngel1991 »

Hello i cant Ressource Points and Team Money to use

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

DarkAngel1991 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:13 am
Hello i cant Ressource Points and Team Money to use
Then you're doing something wrong, it works just fine.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

The RP and Team Money stuff works just fine. Just want to say on my end as well, I mean, even the team acclaim, make sure when you input the new values you refresh the game menus, even before that, to load the values so you can change them in the first place, you do the same as well.

AI straight line speed after slow corners
AI can backout on overtakes too easily

Idk to be happy or mad. I guess both, one bc they will TURN the A.I BACK into that F1 2021 BORE FEST. And then happy, bc the A.I will be more hopefully more aimed to just get the moves done. Which should via my tweaking be just about the same feeling, I wonder, if I save the files, as they are now, If that will counter the patch for the first one.

Any matter, the patch will take 20 Years clearly. So lmao.
Funny enough the G29 has no force feedback bc the base level grip is so low, how do I know this? When using 133% or around there, so on. The G29 has force feedback. But Codies is aware.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Seems they are incapable of making a good working AI level.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Hmm, I found the current A.I with my VTF file tweaks in France very good, but you're right, as career car upgrades come.. I have to find new values in the files themselves, for the cars. Jarno can still do 110% Last to First on F1 22 with the current A.I on Equal Performance.

So I think either way, being fair to others here. They should lower the straight line speed and make them gain in corner input more with more aggressive overtaking. Since I can make them and do make them faster straight line wise any matter.

From Codies;

Engine Torque

The engine torque curve has been tweaked slightly, from an almost flat torque of 6,000 - 10,000 rpm to a curve, with a lower Max nm and a progressively increasing torque. This means that the engine has less torque at lower rpm and that power will increase gradually.

Gear ratios

Gear ratios have been tweaked slightly, especially the lower gears, making them longer to help with traction.

Force Feedback

The force feedback has been enhanced by adding the self-aligning torque of the tyres to the overall calculation. Self-aligning torque is very important because its peak always happens before the peak slip angle, and it is a natural torque that the tyre has to centre itself. In a few words it does two things; it allows the force feedback to have a boost in torque around the centre of the steering wheel position, meaning that the forces will be felt crispier and stronger. It also loses a lot of its natural torque past the peak, meaning that the understeer and oversteer can be felt better and sooner.

Tyre temperatures

We noticed that too much heat from the tyres wasn’t influencing grip enough. From today’s patch, running a very high tyre pressure will have a negative effect to grip and lap times, especially after a few laps. We recommend using default or closer-to-default tyre pressures for the race to avoid losing grip because of high temperature, from both carcass and surface.

Finally, the grip from the tyres have not been tweaked, so there will be no difference in Time Trial, as the tyre temps are not enabled.

If you come across any bugs or issues with the game, please visit Answers HQ where you can report these for a member of the team to look into. Also, our Community-raised issues thread where you can track upcoming tweaks and changes can be found here.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 22 - 1.06

Post by Acido »

Table is compatible with path 1.06, no update required.

markfaviere
Cheater
Cheater

Post by markfaviere »

Anyone knows if Its possible to find the values from the "pratice programs" and edit the "driver stats"?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

I personally wish modular mods would just update his swap file mods, quick practice alone wastes too much of my time. So probably not, since no other table for past F1 games had that first nor second part of your post. I personally SKIP every practice.

Just add RP and stuff and upgrade when you want to.
> Also Jarno won Dutch GP in the Season 1 MyTeam Car.
> I think now people just want the game to be boring bc they won't be happy until F1 22's dead.

> The problem is that Codies listens to the crowd of idiots that just rant on their souls bc they still buy the game. People are cheering weaker A.I like they cheered easy modes for souls games. Can't wait till I get my Fanatec or w.e. Grind for E-Sports, etc.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

I've noticed that even with some options giving the AI an advantage... they're still at a disadvantage.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

133% Grip, on F1 22. I edit the other team's vtf files making them seconds faster alone just by doing that, Buff A.I Grip over 220% (241% to be exact), Give them unlimited ERS (Leave mine normal). Removed Tyre War for the A.I Only and still win haha. (I mean at this point, I do have battles and close racing!), but I honestly just want more. The next level. Always, even harder battles, harder racing on track.

But yeah, that's why I said, make them faster in corner input and more angry with the overtakes. It just feels like there's a gap that's there, and idk, ig you could edit the vtf file, find some aero value or cornering value, edit that and that'll close the missing link in this.

ABS Off
TCS Medium

I'll keep looking for new values to edit.