F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 22 - 1.02

Post by Acido »

Yeah i looked into that, doesn't seem to be my problem. But i guess i have something messed up on my system somewhere. Ofcourse i have G-Hub :) I don't see any option to invert anything in it though. Only to combine pedals which i don't want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes I know you have G-Hub haha, I was just trying to throw everything. Though sorry I got confused about the whole combine pedals thing. Been all over the place, working on something, I forget the invert pedals, I watched one video on Assetto Corsa that said calibrate in-game to fix inversion in that game. I'm really sorry, I really do want to fix this for you, you see. Yeah that's weird for sure Aci. Your issue. I admit FULLY messing up here.

Looking online, as I am sure you have. Idk If It's on your system. But this does elude me somewhat I admit.
> People who have pedal inversion like you have posted and found their wires inside are like loose/broken.
Counter : But yours only faults on F1 22, so unless F1 22 is more sensitive compared to how loose/broken your wires are. This can't be your issue.

> People have found that programs like JoyToKey and stuff like those interfere.
Counter : You for sure don't use programs like that, but even still, unless F1 22 is more sensitive.

What do I think is the issue now;
Idk, probably bad config generation just for F1 22. But like you said, you got around the issue modifying the control scheme. That's probably the best course of action. And very smart, nice. Hope the experience works close to normal. We def need you to enjoy your F1 22 Experiences, since because of your table, I def enjoy mine. (And yeah I hear you, I don't use that combined pedal choice either.), figured I'll add this, since It was brought up by my mishap. Sorries again.

rayloriga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayloriga »

FYI, Patch 1.05 is now out on PlayStation®, aiming to go live on PC LATER TODAY with Xbox coming soon.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Hmm, first I'll wait for the title update to come out first and test the table. Aci would already be aware. And the patch, if needed for the table will come whenever It'll come. No worries, I stopped playing really, waiting for Patch 1.05 as I go further and mod my game further-still/in. (Game files!)

I have the best W13, It's not even close. (Livery wise)
Also Aci, interesting fun fax here; I have done like five races so far currently and I got DOTD every time (Finally DOTD is fixed).
I already have the 250 Overtakes achievement and I do 50% races. LMAO!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Table works just fine with 1.05 patch

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Figured. Have fun.

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Hello is any one having trouble with the player and rival points not changing every thing else works but i cant get the rival point to chANGE AT ALL OR MINE WHEN YOU HAVE ARIVAL THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND A GREAT TOOL THANKS.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

I'll look into it when i have some time

blackangel2215
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.05

Post by blackangel2215 »

you can create a npc control script? for watch the race

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

denise123 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:35 pm
it's probably the game and not the table. there are a lot of bugs currently... another example would be sector times not showing up or showing if you're green/red/purple in sectors.
Just to touch on this.. sector light does not lit up is a known bug at the moment

steamcommunity.com/app/1692250/discussions/0/3409804177175442361/

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

I'm more worried that Codies will downgrade the A.I to worse than that borefest F1 2021. I verified that you see, F1 2020 are way better, I mean really, 133% Grip, on F1 22. I edit the other team's vtf files making them seconds faster alone just by doing that, Buff A.I Grip over 220%, Give them unlimited ERS. Removed Tyre War for the A.I Only and still win, but nah the A.I going by everyone else *On Steam forums.* are too fast going srt8, The thing with me is, the longer the race goes? The faster I get!

For example:

On this game, I put the hard tyre on right? I go faster than I was going on Softs lmao.
Some people on the steam forums playing normally also find the A.I just fine, that's my hope that Codies see that.

There's a diff slider for *clear cut reasons.*
And no, I'm not unstoppable nor bragging, I came 5th in Monaco, after making them bit weaker, though I did try anew setup, but you dun hear me complaining about getting 5th on a track I'm also really good that. :D

Well whatever, imma go enjoy the game testing more values in the .vtf lmao. I have it now where It's close, we battle, but I want that to be every single lap. every corner.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:10 am
I'm more worried that Codies will downgrade the A.I to worse than that borefest F1 2021. I verified that you see, F1 2020 are way better, I mean really, 133% Grip, on F1 22. I edit the other team's vtf files making them seconds faster alone just by doing that, Buff A.I Grip over 220%, Give them unlimited ERS. Removed Tyre War for the A.I Only and still win, but nah the A.I going by everyone else *On Steam forums.* are too fast going srt8, The thing with me is, the longer the race goes? The faster I get!

For example:

On this game, I put the hard tyre on right? I go faster than I was going on Softs lmao.
Some people on the steam forums playing normally also find the A.I just fine, that's my hope that Codies see that.

There's a diff slider for *clear cut reasons.*
And no, I'm not unstoppable nor bragging, I came 5th in Monaco, after making them bit weaker, though I did try anew setup, but you dun hear me complaining about getting 5th on a track I'm also really good that. :D

Well whatever, imma go enjoy the game testing more values in the .vtf lmao. I have it now where It's close, we battle, but I want that to be every single lap. every corner.
The AI in F1 22 is a joke. They dive bomb you at every opportunities they have and the worst of all, THEY NEVER YIELD! In real world drivers would yield if the result would end in a collision.
Last edited by vosszaa on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

I like them to never yield though, I just figured out the values LMAO!! Overall, from the table, from my vtf file editing, to using real season start, and so on, I just had a battle that kept going from lights out to race comp. I know what you mean, I get that too mainly bc I made the A.I much faster in the Srt8 line of things and figured out how to make those A.I racers equal in the corners to me somewhat.

My Races are MAD fun haha! I just won in France, but Max had FL. The race in Austria (Real Season Start), I won by the hair, Verstappen hooked behind me and I spun but won by 0.033 with a broken car through the finish line. I won btw fighting Perez with nearly 50% worn softs in France.

I know the current world champion IN REAL LIFE, would RATHER CRASH than yield mainly to Sir Lewis Hamilton. :D
Sir Lewis is my idol btw, but I do support Max Verstappen as well though. I'll upload the FRANCE race I just had, if you want.

But that's up to you.

rivalunlocker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rivalunlocker »

Never used these cheat tables before, am I able to use these online with very low values such as 103% grip without being banned?

iceineins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iceineins »

Any chance of having a toggle button where you can let the AI drive your session?