F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by AceOfSpades »

Aci has the normal edition due to Steam rules. I am saying this now, as I gifted Aci their copy of F1 23. To enjoy and as a thank you for allowing so many hours in F1 games previously since F1 2019 for me. Now before anyone goes up in arms, read up Steam's regional rules. Saying things as clear as I can;

"Steam disallowed me buying Aci anything expect the normal copy due to currency differences." I can't wait to look inside this folder and still find that one .erp file from like F1 2020.

Aci's Blackmagic will work, but only if pressure is not applied. So to June 13th owners, try the game out for three days. Make setups that work better for those three days, beat Breaking Point 2. In those three days and you will get up on June 17th already having Aci's F1 23 table.

For me? I am waiting for that Erp Archive tool to update to support F1 23 as well. I have a custom livery to make. And thanks to that modular mods guy. I figured out how to swap cars around, meaning, this time, for the first time. I won't have to wait till the end of the year for Modular Mods 2023 to come out. No matter what they do, their new FOM car will never beat real life F1 cars.

Edit:

110% A.I is 1:29? I did 1:27:832 in F1 2020. Interesting. Bahrain.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello.

so without a grip cheat it's totally impassable. It's even worse to turn away than at the beginning in F1 22.

Greeting,
Semir12345

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Semir12345 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:13 am
Hello.

so without a grip cheat it's totally impassable. It's even worse to turn away than at the beginning in F1 22.

Greeting,
Semir12345
First off, read what I posted above your post. Second, the table is coming. Thirdly. I started 1:35:988 and went to 1:31:890. For the first day, on my end. That's pretty good and the F1 23 handling is very nice. I just have to keep working on my setups and keep timing my lines and brakes better as my brake is stronger than most people have theirs.

Porsche0911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Porsche0911 »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:32 am
Aci has the normal edition due to Steam rules. I am saying this now, as I gifted Aci their copy of F1 23. To enjoy and as a thank you for allowing so many hours in F1 games previously since F1 2019 for me. Now before anyone goes up in arms, read up Steam's regional rules. Saying things as clear as I can;

"Steam disallowed me buying Aci anything expect the normal copy due to currency differences." I can't wait to look inside this folder and still find that one .erp file from like F1 2020.

Aci's Blackmagic will work, but only if pressure is not applied. So to June 13th owners, try the game out for three days. Make setups that work better for those three days, beat Breaking Point 2. In those three days and you will get up on June 17th already having Aci's F1 23 table.

For me? I am waiting for that Erp Archive tool to update to support F1 23 as well. I have a custom livery to make. And thanks to that modular mods guy. I figured out how to swap cars around, meaning, this time, for the first time. I won't have to wait till the end of the year for Modular Mods 2023 to come out. No matter what they do, their new FOM car will never beat real life F1 cars.

Edit:

Thanks a lot for information.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Porsche0911 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:15 pm
AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:32 am

Edit:

Thanks a lot for information.
You're truly welcome.

grosheu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grosheu »

Acido wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:27 pm
Well you'll encounter all sorts of memory values. Some that will be UI that obviously is not gonna affect much of anything if you change them and they will just change back again on the next rendered frame.
Do you think for this edition you could add editors for f1 world engineering resources? I tried to edit the money amount but it keeps resetting.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

grosheu wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:23 am
Acido wrote:
Well you'll encounter all sorts of memory values. Some that will be UI that obviously is not gonna affect much of anything if you change them and they will just change back again on the next rendered frame.
Do you think for this edition you could add editors for f1 world engineering resources? I tried to edit the money amount but it keeps resetting.
F1 World would most likely be server sided. And no, I personally don't think so! The table maker makes this table for offline use only. I was already pissed off yesterday when someone brought up this table as why online cheating happens. Despite already knowing this table is for offline-use on steam forums as they stated both. Someone else making a ******** online snapshot bypasser has nothing to do with the intent of this table maker. Go ahead, keep pushing till EA Anti-Cheat is what you get. To where your PC is invaded with a backdoor via their kernal level design.

Not once did I care about F1 World, It's static, baseless. Do you want to have cash to go online and use your OP F1 world car to win? Or else what is the point of you asking this question and don't sit here and BS me either! I am truly curious. F1 World is their online mode that in-compasses; Grand Prix mode! (which why would you want an OP car in there? Time Trial, and online racing.

This table maker starting on F1 2018, made this table innocently to give you others their fix for the handling, which still continues to be rubbish. MAX 160% Steering Rate, 230 Degrees Steer Rotate! TM SF1K wheel. Additionally heard someone with Fanatec CSL DD has handling issues.

I can play Grid Legends: On Expert easily. A codies game.
I beat Real people on Forza Horizon 5 using Meta class cars with the A90 Supra.

Oh wait, Forza and Grid have two things:
Soild Rear & Actually responsive drive.

I make my game harder due to the offset, when I use their handling fix in #MyTeam. And I still win, I make them my pace with the fix! And I still win. That would mean that the handling truly is broken, no? Again, curious to your answer. There is zero need to feed into anything cept #MyTeam mode man.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 am
grosheu wrote:
Acido wrote:
F1 World would most likely be server sided. And no, I personally don't think so! The table maker makes this table for offline use only. I was already pissed off yesterday when someone brought up this table as why online cheating happens. Despite already knowing this table is for offline-use on steam forums as they stated both. Someone else making a ******** online snapshot bypasser has nothing to do with the intent of this table maker. Go ahead, keep pushing till EA Anti-Cheat is what you get. To where your PC is invaded with a backdoor via their kernal level design.

Not once did I care about F1 World, It's static, baseless. Do you want to have cash to go online and use your OP F1 world car to win? Or else what is the point of you asking this question and don't sit here and BS me either! I am truly curious. F1 World is their online mode that in-compasses; Grand Prix mode! (which why would you want an OP car in there? Time Trial, and online racing.

This table maker starting on F1 2018, made this table innocently to give you others their fix for the handling, which still continues to be rubbish. MAX 160% Steering Rate, 230 Degrees Steer Rotate! TM SF1K wheel. Additionally heard someone with Fanatec CSL DD has handling issues.

I make my game harder due to the offset, when I use their handling fix in #MyTeam. And I still win, I make them my pace with the fix! And I still win. That would mean that the handling truly is broken, no? Again, curious to your answer. There is zero need to feed into anything cept #MyTeam mode man.
dude asked about resources editing and got rolled with 5 pages essay KEKW

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:49 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
grosheu wrote:

LMAO! There's a good reason for that, F1 22. People missued Aci's table via an Online bypasser someone else made and the purpose and intent for this table is offline play, like I explained. I have F1 23. F1 world is an online mode, this table maker does not support online use. I added so much, to also make that user understand that all you need Is #MyTeam.

He asked about cheating online, actually. I am not going to debate you either.

There's zero point using an OP F1 World car in Grand Prix mode, so he wants to build an OP F1 World car and go online, even you want to say what about the solo events?

1.F1 World is bundled and an online mode, so the answer would be no. As the F1 World car could then go online and that puts Aci in danger.

2.There's zero point going in solo events with an OP F1 World car and winning by 2mins+.

3.The F1 23 table will have at the very least a disclaimer saying the table is not for online use FYI.
> let us not debate further. That won't make Aci happy, last year. It went way far. A Youtuber made a video on Aci's table mistreating It's use. Please understand that okay?

Web
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Web »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:02 am
vosszaa wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

LMAO! There's a good reason for that, F1 22. People missued Aci's table via an Online bypasser someone else made and the purpose and intent for this table is offline play, like I explained. I have F1 23. F1 world is an online mode, this table maker does not support online use. I added so much, to also make that user understand that all you need Is #MyTeam.

There's zero point using an OP F1 World car in Grand Prix mode, so he wants to build an OP F1 World car and go online, even you want to say what about the solo events?

1.F1 World is bundled and an online mode, so the answer would be no. As the F1 World car could then go online and that puts Aci in danger.

2.There's zero point going in solo events with an OP F1 World car and winning by 2mins+.

3.The F1 23 table will have at the very least a disclaimer saying the table is not for online use FYI.
> let us not debate further. That won't make Aci happy, last year. It went way far. A Youtuber made a video on Aci's table mistreating It's use. Please understand that okay?
Good job

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Web wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:23 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

Good job
Thank you.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

AceOfSpades wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Can't believe you missed the point entirely but I digress

As long as there's a table and proved to be able to use online, people will use it, period. You can scream on top of your lung or write a 16 paragraphs essay on how people should be playing the game all you want, it won't change a thing.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:53 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

Can't believe you missed the point entirely but I digress

As long as there's a table and proved to be able to use online, people will use it, period. You can scream on top of your lung or write a 16 paragraphs essay on how people should be playing the game all you want, it won't change a thing.
Ok. We'll bet on that. What point did I miss, but you're not going to bait me. The table maker wants this table to be used for offline. That's It. No one is screaming at the top of anything. Someone else made an online bypasser.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Ok. We'll bet on that. What point did I miss, but you're not going to bait me. The table maker wants this table to be used for offline. That's It. No one is screaming at the top of anything. Someone else made an online bypasser.
Im not baiting you my dude. Not even trying. The dude was just asking how to edit resources point and yeah, maybe it's online features thing(i dunno) which would give him advantage and so what? All you have to say is "Look, we don't support online cheating" and go on your day but instead you decided to write an essay on how you play the game and how everybody should play the game.

It's really cringe buddy

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:59 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
Im not baiting you my dude. Not even trying. The dude was just asking how to edit resources point and yeah, maybe it's online features thing(i dunno) which would give him advantage and so what? All you have to do is say "Look, we are not support online cheating" and go on your day but instead you decided to write an essay on how you play the game and how everybody should play the game.

It's really cringe buddy
I like details. You know why I like details? Bc you just here told me (idunno!), I never wanted to debate/fight you. And why did I post details? Bc me and Aci, the table maker! Have stated mult times in their previous table. These cheat tables are not for online-use. But you don't know the full story. You don't know why I care so much. So please refrain from assuming.

A youtuber made a video using Aci's table. I don't have nor want an issue with you. Please, just drop this meaningless debate.