F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Porsche0911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by Porsche0911 »

Acido wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:52 pm
Porsche0911 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:22 pm
Thankyou for your work!

ácido, I really want to learn more about Cheat Tables and Cheat Engine. most of the videos i watch are always about shooting games or adventures, but never racing games. could you give me some direction on where i can learn more about this and what would be a way to find the car's Grip related memories on the track?
Sure.

The method is pretty much the same as in other types of games, a lot of trial and error and repeat searches for when you know values would have changed. For this particular game what i did was to look at tyre degradation which will decrease your grip. Of course searching for a value that only ever decreases is gonna yield way too many results, so the trick to narrowing it down is to somehow increase the value as well after it has been decreasing for a while. You can do this ofc by just pitting and putting on new tyres, which would then increase your grip level. In addition to this also going from a harder compound to a softer or vice versa. Or if you have already found the tyre degradation values you can just manipulate those which would then increase or decrease your grip.

Additionally i also knew that driving off track into the grass or sand would decrease your grip level, while coming back to the actual track would then increase it again, so did a couple of searches while doing this as well. Eventually you'll be narrowing down the search results into something you can actually use.

And one last thing i used was since i had already found the tyre temperature values prior to this and i knew that changing the temperature would impact the grip level, i would use this as well by changing the temperature up and down knowing what impact it would have on your grip level.

And lastly, you can also just analyze code without searching for values. Say for instance you know some of the values you have found like tyre temperature or degradation will have an impact, you can check which functions are fetching those values and analyze the function to see what it uses them for. Now this is obviously gonna be way more advanced, there are gonna be a lot of functions that will read in the values, not all of them are gonna be related to what you're looking for.

Thank you very much, I think I was on the right track then... but so far I haven't really found much. I'll keep trying. What I have observed is that when I find some memory with values ​​that I recognize, even if I change the value to another random one, that value is not recorded. Any tips for this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Well you'll encounter all sorts of memory values. Some that will be UI that obviously is not gonna affect much of anything if you change them and they will just change back again on the next rendered frame.

Additionally, most things like this will actually not just be static memory data but rather be calculated by the game on the fly. Now the result of the calculation will have to reside in memory ofc and that is the value you're seeing, but it will change constantly as the calculations are done very frequently. This is why if you change some of these things, while the memory address is correct, it will just be overwritten when the calculations are being done. In fact the vast majority of values in this game is this type, there are very few static memory values.

So what you do in this scenario rather than modifying the value itself, is to modify the code of the calculation math itself, so the result ends up how you want it. Keep in mind that very rarely does any game have separate functions for doing the same thing to player vs AI values. So the same function is gonna be run whatever its on the player car or an AI car. For this reason, you'll want to put some conditions on your custom code to only affect one or the other. Now this condition will vary depending on what is available to you to check. The game itself will usually have a function that it uses to check if an object is a player object or an AI one. If you can find that piece of code, you can take advantage of this and run this selfsame function in your own code. Otherwise, you'll just have to analyze data structures and compare a player object vs that of an AI one, and see if there is something you can use to differentiate them.

Porsche0911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Porsche0911 »

Acido wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:27 pm
Well you'll encounter all sorts of memory values. Some that will be UI that obviously is not gonna affect much of anything if you change them and they will just change back again on the next rendered frame.

Additionally, most things like this will actually not just be static memory data but rather be calculated by the game on the fly. Now the result of the calculation will have to reside in memory ofc and that is the value you're seeing, but it will change constantly as the calculations are done very frequently. This is why if you change some of these things, while the memory address is correct, it will just be overwritten when the calculations are being done. In fact the vast majority of values in this game is this type, there are very few static memory values.

So what you do in this scenario rather than modifying the value itself, is to modify the code of the calculation math itself, so the result ends up how you want it. Keep in mind that very rarely does any game have separate functions for doing the same thing to player vs AI values. So the same function is gonna be run whatever its on the player car or an AI car. For this reason, you'll want to put some conditions on your custom code to only affect one or the other. Now this condition will vary depending on what is available to you to check. The game itself will usually have a function that it uses to check if an object is a player object or an AI one. If you can find that piece of code, you can take advantage of this and run this selfsame function in your own code. Otherwise, you'll just have to analyze data structures and compare a player object vs that of an AI one, and see if there is something you can use to differentiate them.
Thank you acido! I will try to do all this little by little with the aim of learning. can i ask you questions if i get stuck? once again thank you for your time.

about F1 2023 have you already had access to the game? much changed compared to f1 22 about game structure?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Porsche0911 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 3:37 pm
Thank you acido! I will try to do all this little by little with the aim of learning. can i ask you questions if i get stuck? once again thank you for your time.

about F1 2023 have you already had access to the game? much changed compared to f1 22 about game structure?
No i don't have any access to it. It sounds like they did change a fair deal from their promo material, but we'll see.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

While It's the Mclackin, I can still see the under-steer I can't stand and people say who tested the game. The handling is like F1 2020! Source, r/F1Game.

So while I will be trying the game on June 13th. If you don't have the game bought Aci, upvote this comment, I'll give you my steam and gift you the game.

No doubt. Forza Horizon 5 cars drive perfectly with my SF1K wheel setup I have now! To the point I beat real people who use like meta cars for the classes in an S1 Class A90 Supra. Marketing can say whatever they want. Last thing I will ever trust! Nothing will ever fix this game outside of your tables and my modding the other A.I teams to be near my times. lmao.

In other words; just sounds like they spent time tweaking what just ends up in the tyrecompounds.erp and team_name.erp files. It's nothing crazy like the trailer, outside the floor changes. Idc what they say.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:13 pm
While It's the Mclackin, I can still see the under-steer I can't stand and people say who tested the game. The handling is like F1 2020! Source, r/F1Game.

So while I will be trying the game on June 13th. If you don't have the game bought Aci, upvote this comment, I'll give you my steam and gift you the game.

No doubt. Forza Horizon 5 cars drive perfectly with my SF1K wheel setup I have now! To the point I beat real people who use like meta cars for the classes in an S1 Class A90 Supra. Marketing can say whatever they want. Last thing I will ever trust! Nothing will ever fix this game outside of your tables and my modding the other A.I teams to be near my times. lmao.

In other words; just sounds like they spent time tweaking what just ends up in the tyrecompounds.erp and team_name.erp files. It's nothing crazy like the trailer, outside the floor changes. Idc what they say.
Hehe yeah we'll see when the game comes out. I don't expect much.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes we will, check your PM, Aci.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,
I heard the hopefully wrong message that there should be an anti cheat in F1 23. Is this already known here?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Semir12345 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 7:18 pm
Hello,
I heard the hopefully wrong message that there should be an anti cheat in F1 23. Is this already known here?
Yes It's known. That's the answer.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,
will the cheat engine be available again for F1 23? Without them, F1 22 would not have been playable for me for a long time. I am very satisfied with the setting options.

Greeting,
Semir12345

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Until you or anyone else sees the table? Assume nothing and don't ask/push Aci, there's also no point in waiting for the table during the early access version either, since it makes sense to wait for the day 1 update. Thinking long-term, It's better this way.

This is sent for everyone. Wait the three days. F1 23 has improved handling. It's not F1 22. I suggest everyone for the three days learn the game. I know I will be setting up my version of F1 23. The three days are whatever. If I am correct, F1 23 might feel like 105% with a good setup that drives oversteer.

I can win 110% A.I with 105% Grip. It's that easy.

Anyone else that asks, ima just copy and paste this post.
Also Aci, I sent you a message elsewhere. I need to talk to you about something.
Please message there. It's very important.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,
I didn't want to put pressure on anyone. As you have seen in FIFA 23, which unfortunately no longer works if there is an Ati cheat.

Greeting,
Semir12345

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Video is Jarno Opmeer.

[Link]

WIth The Table: 110% A.I+++
Without The Table: 100% A.I.

Doing the math using 10%+ Grip on F1 22 X F1 23's fixations to the handling. I did a 1:30:594 only just starting with no table use, Bahrain, my own setup works well and got me to over 70% A.I. But even 7% Grip is noticeable. If the issues weren't there, I could for sure could go as fast as 100% A.I normally, and that is what I see on F1 23. Meaning..

I am good, either way. Still buying GT7 Deluxe though. To adapt to handling in a whole other world, for F1 23. I am doing nothing outside racing to get ready for F1 23.

ADDING ON:
1:27:832 = 90% A.I on F1 2020. LAP 25/25 - Stock Setup with tweaked Brake Bias and Diff! (In-game, ofc!)
No Table Used as well. To Simulate how good I am without.
First Session Theoretical Best: 1:27:521.
Kit: SF1K TM Wheel - With T300RS Servo Base - GT-Pedals.
I have never not used the table, I started with F1 2019.

So the pace is really keen, and sweet. For my very first time, legit wise. Considering F1 23 has F1 2020 handling. I have high hopes with a custom setup, I could reach 100% A.I locked. Though ofc, having the table to speed things up? Will always be nice.
Driver Assists Used: ABS (On) bc my brake is very heavy! The car was slowing down like that with ABS on. And TCS Medium, bc even in F1 2020. F1 Drivers said TCS Medium felt right.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello,

I was able to download the game through EA Play Pro. So in the download (EA Play Pro) there is no anti-cheat available. Let's hope that this will happen on 13.06. does not change.

HadesS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HadesS »

Thank you very much!