F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by Acido »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:23 am
Aci...

Instant INTER-Conditions at Singapore around Lap 35/61. I pitted for Inters, every other car being the top notch F1 22 A.I!!! Pits for softs for the 3rd time. then given another lap after, they pitted for Inters!! On LAP 45/61!! Then they pitted for their 2nd set of inters, while I pitted for my Hard compound again, one lap after, on lap 46! They pitted for Mediums.

Point though. I looked into this and found posts from F1 2017!!!! LMAO!1!! Saying what I just told you happened to me. On F1 22...

I think we need anew dev team for F1 all together. Don't really think Codies care about anything outside F1 E-Sports TBH. Oh and their Podium Pass store lol. I guess we could all just move to AC with F1 mods LOL.

Upon seeing that happen, on Lap 47 I just quit to the main menu and closed the game, gonna try the race again, see what happens this time!

Edit : They better have started this Singapore GP, why is F1 overall such jokes LMAO! :D
Edit #2 : Niki Lauda said: "Don't try make F1 safe too much, will kill the sport." Fully agree.
Hah yeah that sounds about right :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Post rewrite; same meaning.

Yeah, I don't want to quit though. I want this game to work. I mean, the first fix is using GP Mode and making 50% Race distance with perfect dry conditions only. I checked the F1 22 bug report site and only found one post with some upvotes or me as well votes.

Which was titled; A.I driving on inters during dry conditions. *LMAO*. Codies pls.
Though I will be making AC with Quality mods and my high end wheel kit work for me though. :D

Race 1 Result : 1st Place by 0.195
Race 2 Result : 1st place by 0.100

lol. :D

AlexMCon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexMCon »

Hi, guys!

Any idea how to change the maximum number of laps? If at all possible? For example I got bored at the half of the race and want to go to the next one without retiring. Tried to find the current number of laps addresses and change them, no success. Also tried maximum number of laps, still no success. And the last thing I tried was trying to change the current race timer (so that I set it to more than 180 minutes - don't know if this rule applies to the video game as well), but still no success.

Any ideas / inputs / help would be much appreciated!

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

See you for F1 23.

Tsmo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tsmo »

Would be cool to edit the grip and engine power etc for every team

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Not feasible

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Actually It's feasible as I have done just that. But you have to edit the .VTF files. So Aci is correct and incorrect at the same time, there are fuel mix values and Grip Multiplier values for each team. I have proof of this too. I had the Red Bull pushing insane fuel mix and the other teams like McLaren somewhere lower. What I had to go fix because I did not realize my mistake.

McLaren and some other teams use the same McLaren.VTF file. This way, I am able to create F1 Car classes this way too. The issue was in the rain, full wet only cond. Qualy. Despite the McLaren etc having weaker cars in-game, and in the VTF Fuel Mix section. They were seconds ahead of Max/Red Bull. And of me.

McLaren 0.85
Red Bull 0.75

Fixing this like 0.65 for McLaren and 0.85 for Red Bull. Only me and Red Bull were near each other the whole race. The Grip Multiplier values have that much effect despite how little the difference, every other team was lapped mult-times.

Tsmo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tsmo »

What lines do i have to change to do that @AceOfSpades

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:04 am
Actually It's feasible as I have done just that. But you have to edit the .VTF files. So Aci is correct and incorrect at the same time, there are fuel mix values and Grip Multiplier values for each team. I have proof of this too. I had the Red Bull pushing insane fuel mix and the other teams like McLaren somewhere lower. What I had to go fix because I did not realize my mistake.
I'm not correct or incorrect, In terms of a table feature it is not feasible which is what i was replying to. Whatever you can do with editing files is outside the scope of the topic.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Understood Aci. Yeah in sight of things, I probably should have realized that. Just been busy in other instances! So sorry for my mistake towards you.
--
Tsmo.

Go here
\F1 22\2022_asset_groups\f1_2022_vehicle_package\teams\mercedes\wep
you'll see for this example, mercedes.erp.

You need to extract the .VTF file from the mercedes.erp file using Ego ERP Archiver. You click on the XML Tab after opening the .erp file, you then click on the actual xml file in the program and you'll see the values in read-format. While still having that clicked, you go to the XML Files on the top and click Extract.

You'll want to look for these values.
> Note Burn equals how quickly fuel goes away, while Scale? Think Ferrari 2019, the more fuel power scale. The Faster the team's car will be.

Fuel Mix - Stock
<FuelBurnScaleLean value="0.7" />
<FuelBurnScaleStandard value="1" />
<FuelPowerScaleLean value="0.9" />
<FuelPowerScaleStandard value="1" />

Same thing for Grip, there are more values to play around with here:

Under
</Brake>
<Tyre name="Rear">

You'll find these stock values.
<MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
<GripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
Little more scrolling down. You'll find the ones for the front. They are the same base stock values in the rear.
Now I suggest using Modular mods perf-template mod, or in general really. Makes your edits immune to updates.

Now you'll have to experiment with your own values and I suggest mixing additionally the Improved AI mod. Though this is not any replacement to Aci's top tier work, the reason VTF editing works so well. Is that you can mix these tweaks with Aci's table. Therefore the end result ends up being really good in the end. I know seeing my test race on COTA with Max. Every corner, felt like really battling on track.

Semir12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semir12345 »

Hello, since the update to 1.16 I somehow have memory problems when using the cheat tables.

grosheu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grosheu »

Acido wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:36 am
AceOfSpades wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:04 am
I'm not correct or incorrect, In terms of a table feature it is not feasible which is what i was replying to. Whatever you can do with editing files is outside the scope of the topic.
tyre temps don't work, can you update please Acido?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

So i went through and looked at every single option and everything still works perfectly. Nothing for me to look at.

FatWhiteGuy49
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FatWhiteGuy49 »

Howdy everyone,

Just downloaded and everything seems pretty smooth. Couple questions, I'm a complete novice with CheatEngine:

1) Is there any way to edit the team's stats with this? Like the starting Aero, Chassis, etc. values?

2) Can I edit these stats with CPU teams as well as MyTeam?

Thanks in advance, trying to see if I can tinker team stats from vanilla before I get the MyTeam going (i.e., bump AMR, nerf Ferrari, etc.)

Appreciate it!

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

You cannot edit team stats with the table. If you want to go that route, you should edit the game files directly. You'll need a program to decode them Ego ERP Archiver