F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.09

Post by AceOfSpades »

No way currently known other then opening the VTF Files of the teams and changing the normal fuel mix value to be lower! (Makes you go slower ofc). Though, if you're asking about fuel spent, there is the option in the table to lower how much fuel you spend.

Lean = 0.9
Standard = 1.0
^VTF File Values.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

The game follows the official regulations and since the regulation changed to no longer allow engine settings during the race, the game also will not allow you to change it. The only extra power you have during a race is from the ERS system, the engine settings are locked in for all teams and cannot be changed during a race.

Now could probably force change it via table but i recon that this would not give a very realistic racing experience. If you want you can enable the already existing fuel multiplier in the table.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Man.... OH MAN!! Nothing like dragging an Under-Powered W13 from P16 to P3 @ Monza. Absolute Insanity. I fixed my pedal kit by tipping it so the front faces downwards and rattled the pedal kit for some time. It actually worked btw.

This time I buffed every other team, Alpine, Alfa, McLaren with my new VTF Modify method can also fight for wins and are around the pace of the top runners, being RBR somewhat. Yes P1 and P2 were Red Bull Racing. Yes It's hard as now. LOL. 0.15% Tyre wear for A.I only, 50% for me. 50% Race distance, the works. 267% Grip for the A.I only.. 140% for me.

It's just, the way I had to adapt and find seconds of pace out of nowhere? LOL.
...Oh Yuh? I also had to master driving my G29 with no force feedback... thanks to the 1.10 Official F1 22 Patch! :D
> I use as much force feedback as I can as well as wheel damper.
> Steam users say the issue for the loss of Force Feedback is the G-Hub update? I see.

CobraOI
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CobraOI »

my engine wear and engine power options aren't working for me for patch 1.10 mate just to let you know

saar92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saar92 »

CobraOI wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:15 am
my engine wear and engine power options aren't working for me for patch 1.10 mate just to let you know
I have the same problems since patch 1.10.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.10
Added new script Instant R&D Development by AlwaysKaffa

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.10

Post by AceOfSpades »

Thank you.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Concerning developments by EA: [Link]

This will most certainly be included on the next F1 game as well. We shall see what happens, but it seems they never learn.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Edited to just say, I'm out. I boycott any game that wants Kernel level access. And that well, the choice is yours all to make for yourselves. I personally don't allow battle-eye, EAC processes to run on my comp either. I don't even cheat, I only have CE due to F1 Games. Not any of our faults they keep shipping quite the under-steering, un-responsive handling model unless you own their spon'd Fanatec setup; Sure I just spent days creating my own personal MyTeam experience where the A.I and me are quite relative.

F1 24-25, I'll be buying that title for the PS5 Pro and I'll have my Fanatec Setup ready so I get the same FX or close to. My comp is only for one game now. And I bought my RTX 3090 for that one game alone so meh. I'm out yes.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:17 pm
Edited to just say, I'm out. I boycott any game that wants Kernel level access. And that well, the choice is yours all to make for yourselves. I personally don't allow battle-eye, EAC processes to run on my comp either. I don't even cheat, I only have CE due to F1 Games. Not any of our faults they keep shipping quite the under-steering, un-responsive handling model unless you own their spon'd Fanatec setup; Sure I just spent days creating my own personal MyTeam experience where the A.I and me are quite relative.

F1 24-25, I'll be buying that title for the PS5 Pro and I'll have my Fanatec Setup ready so I get the same FX or close to. My comp is only for one game now. And I bought my RTX 3090 for that one game alone so meh. I'm out yes.
I think you’re jumping the gun a little early here. We don’t know if it will be added to F1 and if they did could easily be bypassed. Or it could simply be for multiplayer and not single.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Well I won't be on F1 22 until I get my new wheel setup. And I was thinking on getting F1 26 in truth with considerations towards F1 24 (W15). Not sure I have general interest in using the W14, unlike my failed F1-75 livery, I can say for sure my W13 livery is quite stunning and I do plan to improve my livery further so I'm quite attached to my W13. Maybe I'll show my W13 someday.

Also of course I played Halo MCC and Xenoverse 2, though I always just used EAC Bypasses. Not because I cheated (Really Halo is my game!) but because I honestly want to bypass EAC running, on Xenoverse 2. I outright just delete XV2's EAC files. As I mod that game for offline-play.

I do hope my new wheel kit makes me faster without the table though. As in general! Table or not. It's more higher end than my G29. I can be pretty quick though. Thanks Casanova! I'll try to be more hopeful next time.

MAJOR UPDATE ON MY G29 PEDAL AUTO-BRAKE ISSUE I FOUND AN OLD G29/G920 PEDAL KIT that has no issues just around my room!
We about to dance wonderfully now on F1 22 yes! :D

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Hello anyone having trouble with tyre Temps not working 1st time I have had not working 1.10+ thanks for any help.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

gmhsv8 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 am
Hello anyone having trouble with tyre Temps not working 1st time I have had not working 1.10+ thanks for any help.
Works fine for me.

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Thanks for checking mate I verified game and now works i dont know what I did wrong .

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Aci...

Instant INTER-Conditions at Singapore around Lap 35/61. I pitted for Inters, every other car being the top notch F1 22 A.I!!! Pits for softs for the 3rd time. then given another lap after, they pitted for Inters!! On LAP 45/61!! Then they pitted for their 2nd set of inters, while I pitted for my Hard compound again, one lap after, on lap 46! They pitted for Mediums.

Point though. I looked into this and found posts from F1 2017!!!! LMAO!1!! Saying what I just told you happened to me. On F1 22...

I think we need anew dev team for F1 all together. Don't really think Codies care about anything outside F1 E-Sports TBH. Oh and their Podium Pass store lol. I guess we could all just move to AC with F1 mods LOL.

Upon seeing that happen, on Lap 47 I just quit to the main menu and closed the game, gonna try the race again, see what happens this time!

Edit : They better have started this Singapore GP, why is F1 overall such jokes LMAO! :D
Edit #2 : Niki Lauda said: "Don't try make F1 safe too much, will kill the sport." Fully agree.