F1 22 - 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 22 - 1.06

Post by AceOfSpades »

It's not Aci, though idk if your table can totally stop the other teams getting RP, or if that is for your A.I Team-mate. If It's for the other teams, then It's sorted for me lmao. Like I said, the idea is to REMOVE R&D, why do you want MAX'd out career cars that ruin the Balance?

Also Codies pls, F2 MyCareer you can turn off the Practice AND you can do two sprints + Race.

lmao.

Bring that over to F1 My Career please, Codies!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Thanks for your reply I was trying to find a way to stop driver transfers completely in My Team as I like to do 3-4 seasons with current grid and then have it do its thing but hate the changes early on especially in the first 6 months of 1st season thanks again for your work.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Tbh I agree with you, but you could just turn off the name tag display and just continue to pace. I assume you win every race like I do. What I am trying right now, is using that A.I Straight Line Fix mod, not bc I need it, really, AT ALL. but in replays. Loooks bit weird where corner I have pace, straight line they have pace. Till I cross the line P1.

I am close to figuring this out though. So my replays flow normally. Of course IF I could remove R&D. Lock to Season 1 spec, I would do that, but we upgrade to keep the same flow.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:44 am
It's not Aci, though idk if your table can totally stop the other teams getting RP, or if that is for your A.I Team-mate. If It's for the other teams, then It's sorted for me lmao. Like I said, the idea is to REMOVE R&D, why do you want MAX'd out career cars that ruin the Balance?
Yeah ofcourse you can, that is what the Resource Gain Rate [Player] / Resource Gain Rate [Computer] multipliers are for. If you set the gain rate [Computer] to 0 the Computer teams will never get any. They might still get the initial allocation at the start of the game, but they won't ever earn any more from that point.
AceOfSpades wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:12 am
Tbh I agree with you, but you could just turn off the name tag display and just continue to pace. I assume you win every race like I do. What I am trying right now, is using that A.I Straight Line Fix mod, not bc I need it, really, AT ALL. but in replays. Loooks bit weird where corner I have pace, straight line they have pace. Till I cross the line P1.

I am close to figuring this out though. So my replays flow normally. Of course IF I could remove R&D. Lock to Season 1 spec, I would do that, but we upgrade to keep the same flow.
Suppose you could lower the Engine Power Rate [Computer] to slow them down on the straights. It will modify it overall ofcourse but not like your engine power will have much impact on your cornering speed afterall. Well it would on the speed out of corners i suppose but. Or you could increase the engine power for player to match the CPU on the straights, but might give you too much of an advantage out of corners.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

--

Updated Stance :

I followed your advice without touching Engine Power, doing things differently with F1 22 Base game VTF files as I removed the A.I speed fix mod, considering the equality of the W13, and RB18 in my career mode, with RBR being ahead slightly. With my new values I have fixed the A.I Speed issue myself.

Now this leaves Engine Power and varied Grip setting for myself to be tested, but we are getting there now. Max was 2s behind me at the end of the race in Spain, I did achieve 26 Points there, as Perez actually lost P3 to Lewis. 8s to Verstappen in P2 additionally. A.I Grip was changed from 241% over base game via your table, towards more like 2.755/275.5%!!! While mine was set under 145%.

So yeah, your No Gain thing also works. No upgrades have come through for other teams in couple races. Cheers Aci.
> I can tell improvements/gains on my idea happened as any less than pace given by me, would easily have resulted myself into P2.

All that's left is, finding the last set of tweaks.

Updated Stance #2 :

We got the values right now Aci, cheers.

monkezz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monkezz »

how do you make it so the tyre temperature doesn't go above a certain value (e.g. 100)?
sorry, i havent used cheat engine before so i dont really know what im doing

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

BTW Aci, remember how you said you had issues with your G29? Though Fixed! Mine is braking by itself now. I set to 25% Deadzone in F1 22 and 35 in the G Hub app. And that works nearly 100%. I hope the G923 works, but considering reports on Steam forums idk. It'll be some time, but my G29 does work still so, yeah.

Like I could see in the G-Hub app, my brake pedal was being applied. So F1 22 was paused even.

Also crazy idea, Imma copy my F1 22 folder, so when their looking into the A.I Speed issue and they come with their fix. When they ruin the A.I, all I have to do is copy my F1 22_Backup folder and then continue playing. Now idk if this going to work or not. But I believe my idea will work.

Although maybe It'll be something, I can just copy the files over from my backup or something like that.
I do want them to fix the issues in replay mode with the visual issues though.

I am not even that hard on the brake pedal, but this G29 I have can be considered; *Owned For Awhile.* At-least I can open this G29 wheel up now, to practice, bc you see, I want to buy the 3D Printed F1 style wheel that one guy sells. So bit insane to go buy anew G923 or w.e and open that wheel up first.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

monkezz wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:26 pm
how do you make it so the tyre temperature doesn't go above a certain value (e.g. 100)?
sorry, i havent used cheat engine before so i dont really know what im doing
By enabling the tyre temperature section of the table and either set an override to always have the same temperature or setting a min/max value pair, for instance setting min: 85, max 95 the temperature will operate as normal but if it would be below 85 it will stay at 85 or if above 95 it would stay at 95, its free to fluctuate as normal within the window you define.
AceOfSpades wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:22 am
BTW Aci, remember how you said you had issues with your G29? Though Fixed! Mine is braking by itself now. I set to 25% Deadzone in F1 22 and 35 in the G Hub app. And that works nearly 100%. I hope the G923 works, but considering reports on Steam forums idk. It'll be some time, but my G29 does work still so, yeah.

Like I could see in the G-Hub app, my brake pedal was being applied. So F1 22 was paused even.

Also crazy idea, Imma copy my F1 22 folder, so when their looking into the A.I Speed issue and they come with their fix. When they ruin the A.I, all I have to do is copy my F1 22_Backup folder and then continue playing. Now idk if this going to work or not. But I believe my idea will work.

Although maybe It'll be something, I can just copy the files over from my backup or something like that.
I do want them to fix the issues in replay mode with the visual issues though.

I am not even that hard on the brake pedal, but this G29 I have can be considered; *Owned For Awhile.* At-least I can open this G29 wheel up now, to practice, bc you see, I want to buy the 3D Printed F1 style wheel that one guy sells. So bit insane to go buy anew G923 or w.e and open that wheel up first.
My issue isn't anything like you're experiencing, mine are inverted entirely so it will apply 100% input without me touching the pedals. While i press down on it it halfway it will go to 50% as you would expect, and fully pressing it down it will go to 0% input

But yes i would suggest you try and disassemble it and clean it out before buying a new one. I should probably do the same but as i can work around my issue by just inverting the axis in the control scheme files its not a big deal. Also my problem is most likely some driver/software issue but haven't been able to figure out what yet. And yes, if i look at G-Hub the axis is inverted as well, as in gas and brake are both at 100% input without me pressing either pedals.

Cesar18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cesar18 »

Ive downloaded the file but when i got to open the file it says i need a app to open it or something like that, someone send me a link so i can open it??

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes I know It's not what you're seeing on your end Aci, and for the same reason I feel like I fixed the issue with software and the game well enough as well, though yeah, I will look into opening the pedal kit up and cleaning it. That sounds like a very smart idea. I just wanted to post that now I also have an issue with my G29 as well, cheers.

Cesar18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cesar18 »

Everytime i click Career the table lags and crashes

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

That doesn't happen to me, make sure you're using Cheat Engine 7.4! Also the Patch 1.08 is out, they fixed the A.I, time to see how this effects the values I tweaked, as you know Aci, I did figure that out. So yeah.

A Post from Steam forums said they started anew career in the Williams and got 4th, on A.I 80%.

Aci... So happy I did not update yet, I'm about to go see how they *ruined.* the A.I, I have some ideas it could be file based, but also could be code. Which is worrying, but at the end of the day, all I have to do is simply apply Engine Power with your table, OR, Engine Power + My VTF Values placed 15%-50% Higher.

Well Aci, your table saves the day, no matter what. Imma update actually. It's fine. I worry not. I really, worry not. But if you feel the A.I now is too weak on your end, I can post the tutorial to you privately Aci on how I edit the VTF Files. We help each other. Thing is, even other people on Steam forums are not happy the A.I is weaker. So.. ugh.

I won't be testing, I already know. This change I'll lap P2. I know the values for F1 2021 and will be applying them. I had to be conservative on this game. and I will go back to 1.3XX. :D in the VTF Files. On F1 2021, I even had to use 1.5XX. LMAO! For ref, I have the RB18 at 1.104 and Alfa Romeo at 1.247 on F1 22. This allows the Alfa Romeo to be slight off the RB18.

Cesar18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cesar18 »

Any idea why I cant check off the career box??

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Tbh idk why, Patch 1.08 shouldn't have done anything but alter the A.I speed. As that's all the update did. Sorry. Not saying it was the update, but yeah. I never had that issue. Just a note, there's a mod on RD, that you can now change the race order and stuff in MyCareer.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

idk, the table is fully compatible with 1.08 no issues.