Potion Permit Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Potion Permit Demo

Post by gvargas »

Exinani wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:04 pm
Now I just need to play around and find it and edit it
If you want to speed things up just eat any food and go to the Item Data part of the table and browse the memory region of the Item Qty, you will see all your items quantities like this:

63 00 00 00
00 00 00 00
63 00 00 00

Just look for the one that corresponds to your current Moon Cloves qty and change it to 63... Hope it helps! :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Doubtlessenahs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doubtlessenahs »

So I’m new to cheat engine as In I just started using it a few minutes ago. But I’m struggling to find how to change the moon cloves. I’ve tried to run scans with my value and then use one and type in the new value but there is still a a lot of addresses left. is there a better way?

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

So I managed to get to the memory region of the Item Qty, but I won't lie. That whole chart did nothing but hurt my eyes. I'll try to see what I can do without breaking my game lmao

LadyKittyCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LadyKittyCat »

RodWarrior wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:57 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:41 pm
Test Table Here
I've also updated the table Aranaktu
Options
Thank you for the table!

Aranaktu works, Item data script and pointers works, game data doesn't populate for me. It says "failure allocating memory near 1843C48160F".
Table ist great, but I have the same Problem. Restarting doesn't fix it... :( (its 25887B760EF on my side)

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Exinani wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:22 pm
So I managed to get to the memory region of the Item Qty, but I won't lie. That whole chart did nothing but hurt my eyes. I'll try to see what I can do without breaking my game lmao
Sorry to hear that, I should be more specific, please check the image and you will see the column on the left in red, that's your inventory quantities, the 63 at the bottom in blue is my Daisy flower, then the 58 is my Mushroom and so on, so just search in that section only and dont mess with the rest and you will be fine. Hope it helps! :)

[Link]

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

gvargas wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:00 pm
Exinani wrote:
Sorry to hear that, I should be more specific, please check the image and you will see the column on the left in red, that's your inventory quantities, the 63 at the bottom in blue is my Daisy flower, then the 58 is my Mushroom and so on, so just search in that section only and dont mess with the rest and you will be fine. Hope it helps! :)

[Link]
Oh my gosh, yes, that actually helps a ton. I'll just fool around with that then. So just replace what I see with 63 and hit submit? Does it automatically apply or do I have to wait after I use an item?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Is table [ Item Data - Item Qty ] not working?

RodrichKeiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RodrichKeiler »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:47 pm
Is table [ Item Data - Item Qty ] not working?
Well, I can change the food amounts, but the other items don't appear in the table when they are selected in the inventory...

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

RodrichKeiler wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:01 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Where can i sell these items?
Spoiler
i want to test (selling price)
And does the game have the latest update or is it still the old version (v1.06)?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Exinani wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:16 pm
gvargas wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:00 pm
Exinani wrote:

[Link]
Oh my gosh, yes, that actually helps a ton. I'll just fool around with that then. So just replace what I see with 63 and hit submit? Does it automatically apply or do I have to wait after I use an item?
Well I would check first what item you are changing, I dont like to mess with key items so if you see a 1 that's probably a key item so I usually change it to 2 first and refresh the screen by closing and opening the inventory menu, if it's a key item just change it back to 1 to be safe. You don´t have to hit submit, if you are in the Memory Viewer screen just change the value and that's it, hopefully BabyGroot will fix it... ;)

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:27 am
RodrichKeiler wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:
Spoiler
And does the game have the latest update or is it still the old version (v1.06)?
I haven't seen the option to sell in any store, just a Post Drop Box that you get later in the game to sell only Potions you make.

Yep, still using version 1.06 :)

Can you fix the Item Data so it works just by selecting anything from the inventory? Thanks! :D

RodrichKeiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RodrichKeiler »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:27 am
RodrichKeiler wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:
Spoiler
I just started playing, the only way I've seen to reduce item quantities is to make potions, lol

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

I have deleted the ( Script item data ) and replaced it with a better script ( All Item Qty In Inventory ) which if you activate the script, and get / Open Inventory the item into your inventory. the item will be increased to a total of 1000 [ you can edit the Qty in the script ]
BabyGroot wrote:
Last edited by BabyGroot on Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

RodrichKeiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RodrichKeiler »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:57 am
I have deleted the ( Script item data ) and replaced it with a better script ( All Item Qty In Inventory ) which if you activate the script, and get the item into your inventory. the item will be increased to a total of 1000 [ you can edit the Qty in the script ]
BabyGroot wrote:
It works perfectly! Tks!

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Have fun ...