Starship Troopers: Terran Command

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
realmanX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Starship Troopers: Terran Command

Post by realmanX »

it's byte type in his table....but in game i search for byte type for fogofwar and i don't get the results of fogofwar...but something else...so something wrong am doing or i didn't understand it correctly...also his table say war points and supplies are 4byte type ...i searched for 4byte type for supplies and i didn't get the right values....because of course there is a trick going on or a secret/hidden method.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

realmanX wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 pm
it's byte type in his table....but in game i search for byte type for fogofwar and i don't get the results of fogofwar...but something else...so something wrong am doing or i didn't understand it correctly...also his table say war points and supplies are 4byte type ...i searched for 4byte type for supplies and i didn't get the right values....because of course there is a trick going on or a secret/hidden method.
Don't be a benchmark bytes / 4 bytes / in the cheat table, and you look for it in the cheat engine sreach. I think @SunBeam has explained it very, very clearly here and is easy to understand HERE

realmanX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by realmanX »

so i tried what you said....and i got some info about what i searched ...the problem is ....i got many results and i tried all of the results and they didn't effect the game

[Link]

add,disect,changed value, freezed....no change in game.....any idea why ?
thanks

budee97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by budee97 »

what no cheat option select?????

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

budee97 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:18 pm
what no cheat option select?????
can you explain what the problem?

realmanX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by realmanX »

babygroot can you make instant build and no fog of war mini map for red alert 3 kane's wrath ? i just want to learn how to make instant build and remove fog of war as i searched for instant build but can't find what / how to make instant build....it's old game ....but just for sake of learning.
never mind i found the instant build...just want to find / know how to find fog of war map and disable it..if anyone can help ?
thanks

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

realmanX wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:05 am
babygroot can you make instant build and no fog of war mini map for red alert 3 kane's wrath ? i just want to learn how to make instant build and remove fog of war as i searched for instant build but can't find what / how to make instant build....it's old game ....but just for sake of learning.
never mind i found the instant build...just want to find / know how to find fog of war map and disable it..if anyone can help ?
thanks
I just played this game on map 1, and haven't continued it yet. :D
so I haven't got a game where to build buildings, so I don't know if "instant build" is needed here or not. but have you tested "Debug Helper > Fast Start Dev?"

and for "fog of war", isn't it already in the cheat table?
"Scenario > Fog Of War Disabled? - [Save And Load Game]"

realmanX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by realmanX »

yes, but i ment the game "red alert 3 kane's wrath ".

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

realmanX wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:03 am
yes, but i ment the game "red alert 3 kane's wrath ".
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath not using "unity", so it's useless you apply the knowledge given by @SunBeam

If you want to find cheats for the game you mentioned, try learning from the @Recifense table Here

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ROFL. I so wanted to say that realmanX will ask this. I was so god damn sure he would think that, if you told him how to do fog of war here, he would generalize the concept and attempt to do the same in other games. Which doesn't work. Not all games are built with same Engine.. and even if they are, the fogging implementations would differ, as they're tied to rendering. Not to mention in those other games you don't have symbols handy to Ctrl+F for functions in some static disassembly :)

Sorry to burst your bubble. You should've asked first, would've saved us the time and yours from spamming this topic.

realmanX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by realmanX »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm
ROFL. I so wanted to say that realmanX will ask this. I was so god damn sure he would think that, if you told him how to do fog of war here, he would generalize the concept and attempt to do the same in other games. Which doesn't work. Not all games are built with same Engine.. and even if they are, the fogging implementations would differ, as they're tied to rendering. Not to mention in those other games you don't have symbols handy to Ctrl+F for functions in some static disassembly :)

Sorry to burst your bubble. You should've asked first, would've saved us the time and yours from spamming this topic.
it's ok man it's not like i wasted a big amount of money or gasoline !! take it easy we all going to die in some days...so why the F*** not learn or try something different/new....we all living doing same stuff everyday...so yea.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

realmanX wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:31 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

You want to learn something different but you took the wrong major.
The game "Starship Troopers: Terran Command" uses the "Unity" engine, the game you mention "Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath" uses the "Sage" engine, clearly different.
And you ask in this game where the knowledge given by @SunBeam can't be applied to the game you mentioned.
Right said @SunBeam you are just spamming the topic here. for asking in the wrong game.

Ikarus79
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ikarus79 »

last mission was crazy cleared fog of war and ther where more than 5000 bugs on this map with the cheats on and they produce endless more the more time i spend on this map mission 17 was it . 1 wrong move and they storm the base :D

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Ikarus79 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:13 am
last mission was crazy cleared fog of war and ther where more than 5000 bugs on this map with the cheats on and they produce endless more the more time i spend on this map mission 17 was it . 1 wrong move and they storm the base :D
activate Debug Helper > Rico Cheat Enabled : and you will finish quickly. :D

tayloveman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tayloveman »

any update ?