Diablo The Hell 2 1.2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo The Hell 2 1.2022

Post by gibberishh »

Not tested.
Will probably not work with older versions. Will probably stop working after a few new releases.
Quest Browser has also not been updated since the last release. If new quests were added since 1.7x, someone should let me know.
For info on specific uses, bugs, etc., see if your questions have already been answered here: viewtopic.php?t=18785
Don't download the Excel file if you don't need it. It's meant for programmers who wish to take up future development.

Update:
  • Cleaned up some code
  • Added missing enchantments in Item Editor (it was not worth it -- you don't really need to download this file again)
Info: it appears that they have nerfed several enchantments at some point. The numbers in the item editor used to be slightly different from actual values, but now many of them are quite different. I'm not going to bother updating all 725 of them. If someone wants to send me a list of all enchantments, be my guest.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TH2 1.2022.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.2022. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(464.03 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
TH2 1.2022 Item Editor.ct
Signed cheat table for editing enchanted items in The Hell 2 v1.2022. Game must be running before opening this.
(52.74 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
TH2Items.zip
Excel file with macros, which is used to generate code for item lists. Not required for non-programmers. Password: gibberishh
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 196 times
TH2 1.2022 Quest Browser.ct
Signed cheat table for editing quests in The Hell 2 v1.2022. Game must be running before opening this.
(32.96 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2022

Post by MikeDelta »

Thanks for this new table !
I'll have a look as soon as possible ;)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:56 am
Thanks for this new table !
I'll have a look as soon as possible ;)
Your thanks doesn't count unless you rate the post. The only way to show appreciation on this site is to click the thumbs up button and leave a rating.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:23 am
Your thanks doesn't count unless you rate the post. The only way to show appreciation on this site is to click the thumbs up button and leave a rating.
Right... I don't spend a lot of time on forums

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:05 am
gibberishh wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:23 am
Right... I don't spend a lot of time on forums
You replied twice, time in which you could've done what the OP said. So spare me the attitude.

I recommend posting individual scripts in the future, gibberish, so people put some effort into making them work themselves. Without being spoon-fed an already-made table.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

A configuration tool for TH2 1.2022. This is not cheats. It is only a UI to edit the config.ini instead of having to do it in Notepad.
Not extensively tested. Use this at your own risk.
  • Backup your original config.ini in case something doesn't work correctly with this tool. If you overwrite your config.ini, there is no going back.
  • This allows you to save to a different filename... so you can save your settings as confignew.ini, compare it to the original config.ini and make sure everything is there. If it's all okay, you can rename the new file to config.ini and begin playing.
  • Will not work with older versions. Some new options were added recently and the tool will break if you open a config from an older version or different game.
  • While it will continue to work with newer versions, any new config options they add will NOT be available.
I created an exe for this but it is 5.8 MB. Since everyone who comes to this site is expected to have CE installed, it's better to distribute the ct file instead.
* In case opening the ct gives you errors, you should know that this was created using CE 7.2. So you probably need to have at least CE 7.2 installed.

Update: Added a few sanitary checks. Textboxes will now only allow you to enter digits in them. Also won't allow you to save if any field is left blank.
Attachments
Config.ct
Signed configuration UI for The Hell 2 1.2022
(27.25 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Heeeere come the questions or potentially whining :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:49 pm
^ Heeeere come the questions or potentially whining :)
Eeek. I haven't upgraded to a plate mail yet. I'm still wearing that stupid leather armor I found last year. Where is that helm which gives me protection from mental effects? :dry:

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hi,
So, this table works pretty well except one thing : game crashes after SUPERHUMAN is enabled.
Except that point, it seems perfect :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:15 am
Hi,
So, this table works pretty well except one thing : game crashes after SUPERHUMAN is enabled.
Except that point, it seems perfect :)
Which of these cheats is causing it to crash? It doesn't crash for me.
  • Add to "Now" Stats
  • Add Life
  • Add Mana
  • Add AC
  • Max Elemental Resistances
  • Max Melee Resistance
  • Max Arrow Resistance
  • Add DFE
  • Add Stun Threshold
  • Max Knockback Resist
  • Max Chance to Block
  • Remove Stat Limits
And what are your class, traits, difficulty, GC, etc?

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:53 am
Which of these cheats is causing it to crash? It doesn't crash for me.
  • Add to "Now" Stats
  • Add Life
  • Add Mana
  • Add AC
  • Max Elemental Resistances
  • Max Melee Resistance
  • Max Arrow Resistance
  • Add DFE
  • Add Stun Threshold
  • Max Knockback Resist
  • Max Chance to Block
  • Remove Stat Limits
And what are your class, traits, difficulty, GC, etc?
I'll make a test and then edit my post.
Is was just the quick cheat ALT+S that caused the game to crash, not regarding on the game. Just after the main menu screen (Single Player, Multi Player, Option...) selected Single after activating the SUPERHUMAN and boom. During gameplay (easy with all easiest possible GC) crashes as well. I come back with a more accurate report.

EDIT :

Seems only "Max Arrow Resistance" makes the game crash instantly

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:58 pm
Is was just the quick cheat ALT+S that caused the game to crash, not regarding on the game. Just after the main menu screen (Single Player, Multi Player, Option...) selected Single after activating the SUPERHUMAN and boom. During gameplay (easy with all easiest possible GC) crashes as well.

Seems only "Max Arrow Resistance" makes the game crash instantly
No crash here. Start a game without any cheats. Load your game. Open the GC window and take a screenshot. Then open the Character sheet, press the tilde key (~) and take a screenshot. Upload both screenshots to imgur and link them here.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Right. This character has already been cheated (everything maxed out, stats, spells, perks and synergies)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:15 pm
Right. This character has already been cheated (everything maxed out, stats, spells, perks and synergies)
It appears you have not pressed the tilde key. Add a screenshot of the game info to the album.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:52 pm
It appears you have not pressed the tilde key. Add a screenshot of the game info to the album.
Right, my bad, seems you are talking about the version etc... didn't work for AZERTY keyboard, had to switch to QWERTY. So...

BTW I tested with 2029 before...