Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed

Post by Akira »

le102071 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:25 am
Maybe I'm doing something wrong
Well the first thing I see is that this is not my table.
And the second thing is that what ever table you use it is not made for the full release of the game.

SkittleDash wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:14 pm
I switched to DX11 and all of them worked apart from Infinite Jetpack. It doesn't work properly. You just get earraped by the sound of a empty jetpack. Same with DX12. And yes, my Lua automatically executes.
It's strange since I did use DX12 to make the table, except maybe steam fucked up when selecting DX12 on game start.
Also I didn't had any sound issues when I made it but I'll look into it.
Edit:
No sound issues at all on my end, couldn't reproduce your issue.

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:52 pm
Pointer> playerController> pawn> m_pJetpackPilotComponent> fuel.
+138 to +13C.
Oh I just thought at this point that fuel might not be related to the time limit for the jet pack bc it also had a reference to a "super jump" I thought it would be dedicated to that.
Will update that later, thanks.
Edit:
Table is now updated with a fixed version of Inf. Jetpack Fuel.
heftycool98 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:41 pm
your script ghost mode is working has no clip not hide from people or cops
As Rhark already said, a ghost can fly & walk through walls.
This game is made with Unreal Engine and this engine has a built-in console command called "Ghost" which lets you fly+noClip from which I took the name (and the functions).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skullrider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skullrider »

Any cheat to unlock all skins? I know previously I could use unlockall in UE4 console but it's been disabled for this game.

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

can we get Unlimited Bodysnatch Time and max gene splicer?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can we also get a timer pointer? i say pointer because theres some things i want ended immediately. like protecting these stupid towers on the moon.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

unfortunately the table does not work on my system: when I try to activate in the loaded table, the running game just crashes(
CE 7.4 / win 10 (1809) ltsc / epic games store distributor

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

Not asking for help only supplying info so please no leaping down my throat :P

GOG version here, both tables here(the op and the one a few posts down) work, can enable most (at least those I have tried) scripts, but some just don't work. God mode for one definitely does not prevent you taking damage. Inf jetpack is also wonky, seems to work then stops - but you keep flying and cannot stop flying sometimes, even though 'fuel' is empty. Only way to get back down is to disable script and jump a few times for game to realize your jetpack is empty and u start to drop.

Inf ammo and psy both seem to work flawlessly, but cannot get most of the pointers to populate (Other than the 'currency' values) - Correction, just playing now and inf psy power does not work(but inf ammo still does)

(Would also suggest to rename 'ghost' mode to 'ghost/no clip' to clarify what it is/what it does, since many tables for original DAH had a 'ghost mode' that prevented detection.)

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

Responding again with the hopes SOMEONE updates the table.

For the actual game btw not the demo.

Thank you.

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

ok.. idk what you exactly mean by 'testing' other than 'enable ingame, see it activates, but has no effect in the game'

If you mean someone who can write/edit tables, sorry do not have that ability or knowledge. (Sorry.) Like i said not asking for aggression just asking (as politely as am able) if its possible to get an updated/working table, - Again it 'works' but does not work. U can enable the scripts but they have no effect ingame, you still take damage, you still die, your shields deplete, both on ground and in ship. - for god mode anyways.
Unlimited ammo still works, as do some of the other (ones I have tried anyways) functions, but god mode does not.

(And now I cannot see the post I was responding to... idk what I did)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Damn how fast do you reply? :shock:
I deleted my message within a minute bc I failed to read your first post asking for an update which held actual information.

Though it's kinda impossible that my God Mode script fails except if the devs randomly decided to use a different function to handle damage or if they have modified the game engine it self after I made the table.
Not impossible but more unlikely.
Same goes for Ghost Mode, Inf. Jumps, Fast Movement, Teleport and many of the pointer.

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

Well ghost mode, inf jumps both work (tried and do as advertised as it were) fast and teleport idk, never tried them. (They prob do work, teleport at least shows in-game readings so it likely has proper hooks)

But god mode simply does not work. You take damage as normal, shields deplete as they would without (And not just visual, they actually go away) both on ground and in ship, and does not prevent death from damage.

(have even tried toggling it on/off, enabling before game start, running 'execute scrip' from the 'show table lua script' (which worked on previous game and for the rustler table) and none work. I have the gog version of the game(but run it though steam) if that matters.

is there anything I can provide from my end to narrow down why/what is going on with (at least) the god mode script?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

AtmaDarkwolf wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:45 am
enabling before game start
The script just changes 2 or 3 pointer values once on enable, on level loads values are getting reset so you have to toggle it every time again after a level load.
And you can't change character values while at main menu or so since the character simply doesn't exist at that point.

But if ghost mode works while god mode doesn't then it could really be that the devs changed something, might have a look when I have some time.

AtmaDarkwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AtmaDarkwolf »

either way, appreciate it (both the table adn you looking into it) thank you

Edit: btw dim memory here if this helps, had the game shortly during the whole 'infinity crashes during bongwater' fight / cutscene, so I got refund for game, but I DO remember, at least up to the fight, that I 'think' the godmode worked (I did alot of running around and never once died, shields got smucked around but I am sure I took 'lethal' hits quite often but never died from it, although shield never actually recharged. This is on foot btw, during flying/saucer stuff, god mode never worked, even before the recent 'fix' (or rollback of patch) to address the bongwater crashes.

So there was an update of sorts (May have actually been a downgrade or rollback of the patch) since game launch and around jan 10-20th when they fixed it. And I did not play long (only ever got to bongwater fight scene before update/downgrade) but am pretty sure godmode worked before then. (after got news of patch, I re-purchased the game @ gog, with the update, and am reporting on the game in present state, not the earlier version that was borked)